FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google are destroying YouTube evidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Google are destroying YouTube evidence Reply with quote

I have noticed that videos are constantly being taken off, the excuse given is 'the violation of copyright'. I was just about to post some decent wtc7 footage which was emailed to me by a friend. It was there yesterday, it is gone now. http://www.youtube.com/index?&session=gAJ9cQEoVQxlcnJvcl9maWVsZHNxAmNf X2J1aWx0aW5fXwpzZXQKcQNdhVJxBFUGZXJyb3JzcQVdcQZVOlRoaXMgdmlkZW8gaGFzIG JlZW4gcmVtb3ZlZCBkdWUgdG8gdGVybXMgb2YgdXNlIHZpb2xhdGlvbi5xB2FVCG1lc3Nh Z2VzcQhdcQl1Lg==

This could seriously impede our movement because without Youtube I dont believe the 9/11 Truth Movement would have been in the strong position it finds itself in today.

Any ideas? Setting up an alternative to YouTube might be one.

I think this is a critical matter.

Last edited by prole art threat on Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me it's there
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still there but I don't think it means much as 7 was built over an electricity sub station thingy so you might expect a few bangs.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I added the wrong link to completely disprove the point I was making, Doh! Rolling Eyes

The clip featured a police man saying " Move back, looks like it's' been blown up".

Just keep your eyes peeled.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: