FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Former BYU Prof. Steve E Jones Early Retirement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Former BYU Prof. Steve E Jones Early Retirement Reply with quote

He says he wants to do some 9/11 Research now.

That would make a nice change, from the absolutely absurd thermate BS he has attempted to feed us all with, up till now.

Alternatively, here is someone who knows how good 9/11 Research should be done.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My sincere thanks to all my friends in the 9/11 truth community worldwide; we have a great, growing community of intelligent, caring people. We can do this!

Sincerely,

Steven E. Jones
Physicist
20 October 2006

We can do this.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Former BYU Prof. Steve E Jones Early Retirement Reply with quote

Quote:
Veronica wrote:
He says he wants to do some 9/11 Research now.

That would make a nice change, from the absolutely absurd thermate BS he has attempted to feed us all with, up till now.

Alternatively, here is someone who knows how good 9/11 Research should b
e done.

Veronica,

I have a question for you .

Does proffessor Jones believe that 19 Ayerabs with boxcutters did 9/11 ?

If the answer is NO, then what are you continuously freaking out about ?

And BTW, let me suggest that anyone else who has arguments with any theories about 9/11 get their head around this basic concept;

Namely ;

That we all have our pet theories about the collapse of the WTC, the Planes in New York, at the pentagon ETC.

Who really gives a sh*t ?

What do we all have in common ?

We all know that the OTC is a pile of nonsense.

Shouldnt we all be focusing on that ?

To my mind, ANYONE who wishes to indulge this movement in arguing what are ACTUAL conspiracy theories such as pods, holograms, thermate etc are doing this movement absolutely no service whatsoever.

The question should ALWAYS be this ;

Is the OTC a pile of nonsense or what ????????????

Anyone who understands that the OTC is a pile of nonsense, is on my side.

How about you????????????????
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's that fuc*ing smell again!!!! Why aren't these c*nts kept in the sewer???????
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: ere we go again Reply with quote

I must say that I continue to have grave reservations about the veracity of any statement by 'veronica'.

big shame.. Al..
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is true that this could be a means to pin an innocent as we come closer to the truth but you'll see every piece of evidence go through that stage as the true culprits become more frantic for a way out. I agree we shouldn't put too much hope in one direction incase this direction has been influenced by other means. By that I mean things that even Professor Jones may no longer have control of!
If these people have no qualms about killing 3000 nationals, they sure as hell are not going to worry about bumping a few of us off Rolling Eyes

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
trickywoo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi forum, this is my first post and it will also be my last. If anyone is interested I will tell you why. What I object to is the verbal abuse given to anyone who believes that no 7x7's were involved on that day, I subscribe to this point of view and would like to have made a contribution, but have no intentions of being verbally abused. What I find even more offensive is the thought police who are trying to dictate what should and should not be discussed with reference to newbies. The last straw is the offensive post, here, which uses astericks to delete certain letters but the words are clearly ,understandable. This was aimed at Veronica and is sexist and offensive. I am not browsing on this site again and I am not becoming involved in the movement, as I considered doing this summer. I know that some very nice people on this forum will be concerned and some couldn't care less. I will continue to inform people I meet in my own way, as I have done for the last five years.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems as if it was all pretty cool.
Quote:
PROVO, Utah (AP) -- A Brigham Young University physics professor has resigned from his post Friday, six weeks after the school placed him on leave for making controversial remarks about the attacks of Sept. 11.

"I am electing to retire so that I can spend more time speaking and conducting research of my choosing," physics professor Steven Jones said in a statement released by the school.

His retirement is effective Jan. 1, 2007.

Jones began teaching at BYU, which is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in 1985.

He recently published theories about U.S. government involvement in the events of Sept. 11, including that explosives inside the World Trade Center -- not airplanes striking the twin towers -- brought the complex down.

BYU stripped Jones of two classes and put him on leave in early September, beginning an investigation of his research.

The school abandoned its review Friday after reaching a retirement agreement with Jones, BYU spokeswoman Carri Jenkins said.

Jenkins said the school did not pressure Jones to retire.

Jones, who helped found Scholars for 9/11 Truth in 2005, said he plans to continue researching and speaking about his Sept. 11 theories. That includes completing an analysis of soils and metals from the towers that led him to the conclusions in his paper "Why Indeed Did the World Trade Center Collapse?"

Jones, not BYU, owns the materials, Jenkins said.

Jones has not apologized for his remarks, but he did declined comment on whether he regretted the happenings of the past several months.

"I have a stewardship for my research and my teaching and my work, and I'm doing my best on that," he said.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=582631

Quote:
HEIDI TOTH - Daily Herald
The controversy-ridden tenure of a Brigham Young University physics professor ended quietly Friday with a decision to take early retirement.

"I am electing to retire so that I can spend more time speaking and conducting research of my choosing," physics professor Steven Jones said in a statement that BYU released Friday afternoon.

Jones, who has been at BYU since 1985, recently published his theories about U.S. involvement in the events of Sept. 11, 2001, and has been speaking about those theories for months. The tenet of his research is that explosives were placed in Building 7 at the World Trade Center complex and that the explosives brought it down, not heat from the fires in the two towers. His theory surmised the federal government's assertions and the 9/11 Commission's report incorrect, and said in many lectures he wanted to know why.

BYU put Jones on leave in early September while the school investigated his research and statements; a statement released at that time indicahe administration was concerned about the "increasingly speculative and accusatory nature of these statements," the Associated Press reported.

That review is ended, said BYU spokeswoman Carri Jenkins. The decision was completely his; there was no pressure from BYU, she said, which was Jones's perception as well.

"I think they were being fair," he said. "I have good feelings about the university."

He didn't comment on whether he regretted any of the happenings of the past several months since he came forward with his theories or if he wishes he would have done anything different. Nor does he apologize for it.

"I have a stewardship for my research and my teaching and my work, and I'm doing my best on that," he said, adding that the university administrators also had a specific stewardship. This time, it appeared those two were in conflict.

"I look at it that way, and nobody that I can think of ever told me to not do this research."

He will continue researching and speaking about his 9/11 theories, which he is confident will be proven in time. So far, the conclusions put forward aren't answering all the questions and sometimes are skirting them completely, he said, and he wants those questions answered.

"We're just trying to do our best here," he said, adding the facts are the most important issue in this case, and that's why he's studying them. "We are serious."

A retirement package will be determined through the same process that would take place for any other retiring professor, Jenkins said.

Heidi Toth can be reached at 344-2543 or htoth@heraldextra.com.

This story appeared in The Daily Herald on page A1.

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/197265/3/

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
There's that fuc*ing smell again!!!! Why aren't these c*nts kept in the sewer???????

Good to see you back BC, you were lucky to get just a couple of weeks of community service. It could have been a lot worse if the judge had been a woman after what you did.

Still, welcome back big guy.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trickywoo wrote:
. I will continue to inform people I meet in my own way, as I have done for the last five years.

Excellent. Well done! If you want campaign materials, please PM me or see this thread.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2412

I agree entirely with the thrust of your post.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do I, if it applies to no planers as well

If not, I certainly dont

We either have moderators pushing buttons or rougth and tumble on both sides

Any other way, we get hypocrasy

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Good to see you back BC

Piss off troll.
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'absurd thermate BS'...Well, we know we are infiltrated. Luckily, like the Neo-Cons, they make stupid mistakes, which allows us to identify them. I salute Steven Jones; he is not the first, and will not be the last person to lose or 'give up' their jobs for telling the truth. The same goes for those who have lost, or will lose their lives in this noble cause. Let us continue telling the Truth to Power. !A Luta Continua!
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the 24th of February 2006 A Sharp Major predicted

Quote:
I expect he'll lose his position at BYU or resign, if he hasn't already done so.

[url]www.byu.edu [/url]

Keep watching. They have a staff list.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=3322&highlight=#3322

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

No personal abuse please especially the C word. Post respectfully

I know Veronica through email exchanges and a few meetings. Nothing she has said or done leads me to believe that she is anything but 100% genuine and she is knowledgeable about the 9/11 truth movement. That does not mean that I agree with her about everything or that I agree with how she chooses to campaign for the truth, but she is deserving of respect rather than insult. Not that my personal opinion of V should per se count for more than anyone else's anyway.

The issue of how best to present the case for a new investigation is discussed here including how people can contribute to shaping the new website

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5123

Trickywoo,

I understand why you would choose not to post here if you get abused. I try to keep on top but miss lots of abuse I'm sure. I hope you are sufficiently familiar with our no endorsement policy and attempts to unify campaigners around a simple common platform to recognise that both 'planers' and 'no 7x7ers' are welcome

All posters should bear in mind that this forum is not the be all and end all and I would encourage you to use the PM function to identify and contact likeminded campaigners who you can link up with and 'do your own' thing.

Thanks

Ian
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I will be happy not to respond to any of the mass murderers supporters if they will keep to the sewer you have allocated them.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trickywoo wrote:
Hi forum, this is my first post and it will also be my last. If anyone is interested I will tell you why. What I object to is the verbal abuse given to anyone who believes that no 7x7's were involved on that day, I subscribe to this point of view and would like to have made a contribution, but have no intentions of being verbally abused. What I find even more offensive is the thought police who are trying to dictate what should and should not be discussed with reference to newbies. The last straw is the offensive post, here, which uses astericks to delete certain letters but the words are clearly ,understandable. This was aimed at Veronica and is sexist and offensive. I am not browsing on this site again and I am not becoming involved in the movement, as I considered doing this summer. I know that some very nice people on this forum will be concerned and some couldn't care less. I will continue to inform people I meet in my own way, as I have done for the last five years.

I'm very sorry if you feel that verbal abuse will prevent you from presenting your sincerely held beliefs freely. The idea that no 7x7s were involved is held by quite a large body of researchers. I'm open minded on the topic, but I certainly wouldn't rubbish it.

However, since the 9/11 truth movement has no membership you can't leave it. You're part of it as a result of disbelieving the official conspiracy theory. Say bye-bye to this forum if you must, but do feel free to visit occasionally.

Noel
marek
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trickywoo wrote:
Hi forum, this is my first post and it will also be my last. If anyone is interested I will tell you why. What I object to is the verbal abuse given to anyone who believes that no 7x7's were involved on that day, I subscribe to this point of view and would like to have made a contribution, but have no intentions of being verbally abused. What I find even more offensive is the thought police who are trying to dictate what should and should not be discussed with reference to newbies.

I'm a newbie (to the forum) myself, and I'm with you all the way on verbal abuse. At the same time I would suggest that anyone who posits a theory about what did NOT happen, also be expected to present at least a falsifiable theory about what could have happened, consistent with what is generally known to be possible.

Whoever says no Boeings hit WTC should also explain what, if anything, did hit the towers and caused the damage we saw, and how come we're seeing the second plane clearly in videos. The same goes for demolition, etc. Personally, I have no patience for totally unrealistic "holograms", unknown to us "pulse weapons" and assorted sci-fi accessories like these.

It does no good at all to say "they must have used some top-secret technology we don't know about", because you can neither prove nor disprove such assertions. They are as useless as saying 9-11 happened because we have all sinned.

For a very rational argument against the no-plane theory, see this paper by Eric Salter:

http://worldtradecentertruth.com/volume/200610/Salter.pdf

And for some verbal abuse and well, thought policing (if you're not with me, you're deluded at best), see this article by Veronica:

http://www.veronicachapman.com/links/911TruthYouWantSome.htm
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marek wrote:
At the same time I would suggest that anyone who posits a theory about what did NOT happen, also be expected to present at least a falsifiable theory about what could have happened, consistent with what is generally known to be possible.

Marek, we do not have to prove how these crimes were committed, we only have to demonstrate that the government story is a lie. We do not have the information to know the full truth and speculating about the unknown (although many on this forum do this, including myself occasionally) can sometimes make us look ridiculous.

We have to keep hammering on about those things which are provable. Controlled demolition is proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

This is all people need to know to understand that the whole US/UK story is a pack of lies. It is all people need to know to understand that the mainstream media is completely controlled and engaged in a permanent battle to keep us brainwashed and under our masters' control. It is all people need to know to understand that the whole 'War on terror' is a lie cooked up to facilitate the US/UK invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries some time soon.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

I will be happy not to respond to any of the mass murderers supporters if they will keep to the sewer you have allocated them.

Tolerance works always.

We can't expect tolerance and respect from those that belief the OCT, if we don't display at ourselves.

We can't expect to build a united movement if we do not show tolerance and respect amongst 'ourselves'.

Sure the nature of public political message boards where anyone can join is that they will attract people with hidden agendas. Such people especially amongst our critics (but not exclusiovely) will try to goad others into insulting them or wrap you up in circular debates or any number of other tedious methods. However determining who is genuine and who is not is largely down to personal judgement. Short of proof, everyone is assumed to be genuine by the moderators and this is certainly the case with Veronica and trickywoo.

So I'm afraid under the current principles no 7x7ers will have to tolerate planers and visa versa.

cheers

Ian

It's nice to be important but more important to be nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: