FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zionists?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Zionists? Reply with quote

I'm thinking more and more and more about this. I'm just trying to figure out where all these errors in the documentaries are coming from? You would think people, the doc producers, would triple check their evidence. There's also dodgy editing of interviews etc on many documentaries.

I'm still a 99% truther but I'm shying away from the American government and thinking more a Zionists run CIA! Double bluff?

What do you think?

Just remember that according to this PDF: http://www.house.gov/science/hot/wtc/wtc-report/WTC_ch2.pdf Three quarters of the twin towers had had the asbestos removed. (Page 12)

Quote:
In WTC 1, structural elements up to the 39th floor were originally protected from fire with a sprayapplied product containing asbestos (Nicholson, et al. 1980). These asbestos-containing materials were later abated inside the building, either through encapsulation or replacement. On all other floors and throughout WTC 2, a spray-applied, asbestos-free mineral fiber material was used. Each element of the steel floor trusses was protected with spray-applied material.

Just like to say I'm not screwing with peoples heads I'm just asking questions which is what a “911 Truther” does.

REMEMBER MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP!

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info here maybe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: about that Old Owl Reply with quote

the new Supreme Court is an Owl!
Did you look closely?
You may of noticed its that same Owl God, one wing out stretched and one swept back behind its shoulder, either it is swooping on prey or it is pointing at something with its outstretched wing!!
Also the all seeing eye is situated on the face of the god!!

supremecourt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.68 KB
 Viewed:  132 Time(s)

supremecourt.jpg

jerusalemext.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.15 KB
 Viewed:  136 Time(s)

jerusalemext.jpg

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where, what is this pic?
Code:
jerusalemext.jpg

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are all pics of the Israeli Supreme Court on Temple Mount in Jerusalem!

Correction its near the Knessit not as above oops

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm not going to dwell on this as I'm just into proving to myself and others that the towers and building 7 were CD. I'll leave the whodunnit area of research to others who are better quallified to comment.

But why are the semitic peoples so obsessed with lineage?

Quote:
Of the four gospels, only Matthew and Luke give accounts of Jesus' genealogy. Matthew's account gives the male line through his legal father Joseph; Luke either gives the male line or, according to another interpretation, the line through Jesus' mother, Mary.[10] Both accounts trace his line back to King David and from there to Abraham. These lists are identical between Abraham and David, but they differ between David and Joseph. Matthew starts with Solomon and proceeds through the kings of Judah to the last king, Jeconiah. After Jeconiah, the line of kings terminated when Babylon conquered Judah. Thus, Matthew shows that Jesus is the legal heir to the throne of Israel. Luke's genealogy is longer than Matthew's; it goes back to Adam and provides more names between David and Jesus.

Joseph appears only in descriptions of Jesus' childhood. With Jesus commending Mary into the care of the beloved disciple during his crucifixion (John 19:25–27), it is likely that he had died by the time of Jesus' ministry.[11] The New Testament books of Matthew, Mark, and Galatians tell of Jesus' relatives, including possible brothers and sisters.[12] The Greek word adelphos in these verses, often translated as brother, can refer to any familial relation, and most Catholics and Eastern Orthodox translate the word as kinsman or cousin in this context (see Perpetual virginity of Mary).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus#Genealogy_and_family

Why is this guy (happens to be jewish) trying so hard to prove Jesus was a myth? [Astrotheology is interesting but I'm not convinced it means the historical character of Jesus is a myth. Always worth keeping in mind the scene where Jesus turns over the tables of the money lenders in the temple.]

Quote:
My life has been one long arduous study of religion since graduating Southwestern Theological Seminary in 1988. After the first 7 years of such study I was forced to resign my Pastorate as a Christian Pastor having been thoroughly convinced that I was not teaching the truth concerning the "Jesus Story" nor "the Christ" but only reiterating an aberrant tradition that had strayed so distantly from the truths of the Ancients concerning this "Jewish Messiah" whom was believed to be "the Christ". After reading hundreds of books over those years and studying usually 5 hours a day, year after year, I have come to see without a doubt that all the world's religions, including Christianity, are nothing more than rewritten versions of an older story held dear by the earliest sages and priest of mankind that can be found on this planet; namely, the story of the birth, death, and rebirth of the Sun as it makes it circuit through the sky and the Zodiac once a year.

http://jesusastrotheology.netfirms.com/

These guys are up to a similar thing i.e. Trying to convince you Jesus is a myth. [Again this is interesting but what's going on with all this mushroom stuff? The video is 3.5 hours but has some interesting stuff in it.]

Download page: http://www.archive.org/details/pharmacratic-inquisition

Or watch now off Google:

Link

Anyway like I said 'not my bag' so I'm off back to my twin towers research.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: