FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setup a 9/11 and 7/7 petition on PM's website!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Setup a 9/11 and 7/7 petition on PM's website! Reply with quote

Petitions have long been sent to the Prime Minister by post or delivered to the Number 10 door in person. You can now both create and sign petitions on this website too, giving you the opportunity to reach a potentially wider audience and to deliver your petition directly to Downing Street.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/
Belinda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree Truth, have thought for a long time a petition would be a good way to go but only when we've built up much wider awareness in the public so we can muster huge numbers of signatories including more big names.

I reckon by next summer at the current rate of progress we'll be nearing this point - we could use this device to make a splash, perhaps around the time of the July 7 anniversary or next 9/11 anniversary.

Or on the accession of Gordon Brown.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry, but petitions.pm.gov.uk is currently not available. We're doing a spot of maintenance. Check back in a few minutes, and everything should be restored to order. Thanks for your patience!

— the mySociety developers

Mad

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three threads on this forum which ask basically the same thing.

My answer to them all is basically the same, why didn't you start a petition and then point it out?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mySociety myArse
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find that whenever I post details of petitions, a lot of people find that signing the petition is a less worthwhile activity than writing to tell a poor naive ignoramus like me that signing said petition won't make a blind bit of difference.

I actually think petitions have a function other than persuading the body they are addressed to. They give activists opportunities to talk to the public about the issues concerned and they act as a vehicle for spreading knowledge about issues. They help to clarify people's ideas and they tend to draw people into a campaign around certain common concerns.

I wouldn't write them off as useless.

Noel
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you asking someone to create a petition, or asking us to sign one you created?

If the former- sure. If the latter- where is it?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone remember this? Maybe it should be at the top rather than the bottom of the home page?

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?UK911TR

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: I have no objections.... Reply with quote

I have no objections to us starting a petition on the PM's website, the more petitions the better. Signed onto the one on the petition site a long time ago.

I've also e-mailed Blair several times about 9/11 related matters at:

http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page821.asp

Even though I don't suppose for a moment that Blair himself reads them, I expect his staff do. But, in addition, is anyone else also e-mailing the democrats who have now got control of the House of representatives and Senate?

See http://congratulationsdemocratsnowdoyourjob.com

I've sent them all, with copies to the media, two e-mails this week so far, has anyone else written to them? The more e-mails we send, the better, as far as I'm concerned. trouble is, I worry that too many of us on this forum expect others to be the ones starting petitions and e-mailing, yet we should all be thinking "I'll do that myself now"!!!

If anyone wants to copy and send this, my first one reads:

Dear Sirs,

I am a citizen of the UK, and am a member of the British "9/11 Truth Movement" as I do not believe one word of the official explanation of the events of September 11th 2001 in New York.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard on the news these past few days that the Democrats had been elected in to control Congress and the Senate, and assumed that now, after many years of lying by an American Government, concerning all sorts of matters such as how the events of 9/11 happened, the reasons both America and Britain entered an illegal war and illegally invaded foreign territories, the restriction in the rights and freedoms of both American and British citizens, and many many more unsatisfactory events, all of which stemmed from September 11th 2001, the real facts may be uncovered.

I assumed that the Democrats would investigate properly what happened on 9/11, in a thorough, impartial and non-political way, such that it can either be confirmed that 19 Arab 'terrorists' did it, or else the real perpetrators could be charged and brought to account.

However, I am now amazed, and appalled, that you are now going to slavishly not conduct investigations of these dark events!! I therefore am writing to protest at your cowardice, and I am exceedingly suspicious that your are yourselves complicit. Surely not??

The people of the world demand that the truth behind the events of 9/11 be uncovered, and, if factions of the American Government were involved, either directly or indirectly in either the events themselves or any cover up afterward, we demand that they be 'brought to book'.

Just cut and paste the Democrats' e-mail addresses into the To: textbox and the media addresses into the cc textbox, and then just send it, only takes a few moments. Some come back as undeliverable but, hey, no worries. There is a problem with one of the CNN addresses which the website needs to sort out.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: A petition has been started by Mark Sugrue Reply with quote

A petition has been started by Mark Sugrue:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/9-11-Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: