FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

22Nov06 - NORTH LONDON - leaflet and DVD distribution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: 22Nov06 - NORTH LONDON - leaflet and DVD distribution Reply with quote

I came to the meeting earlier this month, I was wondering if I could get in contact with the guys that were able to burn DVDs, also I remember a guy who could print flyers and wondered if I could join up with anyone who wants to get out in North London and try and get the message out.

Finally is there going to be another meeting soon to discuss progress and ideas.

Thank You

Al

Last edited by peloloco on Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pelo,

The DVD burn guy was Skeptic on this forum, I think he's on holiday at the moment but he should be at the next meeting, which is next Monday. William Rodriguez is over and is going to be doing a talk. Are you on the mailing list? If not then ask Toseef to add you or PM me your email and I'll forward it on. There will be a London mailing sent over the next day or 2.

Also, there is a massive 2 day Muslim conference being held this weekend and we have a number of free tickets for anyone who wants to come down and leaflet. There are 30000 attending this conference so we can't just rely on Noel, Annie and Belinda. Willy Rodriguez is doing a talk at the event and this will be a highly crucial event for us to get the message out. So no excuses!!

Cheers

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy

Yeah I got back from holiday yesterday and am ready to get down to business.

I left the burner with Rob while I was away and he's burnt a lot to give to you guys (I think he mailed a bunch out the other day?).

If you pm me we can sort out which DVDs you want and how many - we've got a ton of DVDs already so I'm not so bothered about money, more ensuring they get distributed because burning, addressing envelopes, emailing and labelling takes up a lot of time.

We should also think about mass-producing some DVDs with a replication/ duplication company. This is the way forward.

It would be good to get someone who is a dab hand with photoshop on the case designing CD labels so we can send high quality files to the DVD company.

I'll post up a list of the DVDs we have asap.

Also, copyright is an issue to be addressed. Although I know we can get permission to use a lot of the films without trouble.

I would also like to put on September 11th Revisited in a cinema soon (provisionally the Genesis cinema in Mile End, unless we find somewhere better) - anyone who would like to help please get in touch.

All the best

Skeptikka
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, we're on the case for burning these, should have a load ready soon.

Somewhere like Camden would be a good place I think - and you could get away with stickering there too.

Thoughts?
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one skiptic, I am probably meeting one other from this site on thursday to discuss such things, I am ready when you are so there will be a few of us. We can pop up in a few places like Camden and surrounding areas.

i will pm you my number.

Good to see you last night, I thought Rodriguez put his point across well. I like the Keymaster bit, very good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: