FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was the thermite put inside the columns?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Was the thermite put inside the columns? Reply with quote

I mentioned this in critics corner a couple of weeks ago and thought it might be worth debating.

Now remember simplicity will diminish the chance of error by a very large factor. We can therefore deduce that the demolition of the twin towers would have used the simplest most reliable method possible.

Before we get to the thermite in columns we need to remember the reasons why thermite is suspected of being used.

1. As an “exothermic” reaction the thermite when ignited has a very low audible signature when compared to explosives. Therefore thermite would be desirably because of it's lack of audible signature i.e. No loud bangs.

2. Molten metal was seen dripping from the south tower prior to collapse.

3. Large quantities of molten metal, some even report streams or rivers, were found under the rubble of both towers as well as building 7 up to 6 weeks after 911.

THERMITE INSIDE COLUMNS

Now If we're looking for a simple way to rig a 110 storey tower with explosive we might like to consider that the columns of the WTC towers were hollow. Now I've played with several different ideas and the following seem the most simple.

The 47 core columns measured 36 inches by 12 inches section and were made from 2 inch thick steel and were of course hollow. Now we are on the 110 floor and we cut a hole in each column. We lower into the cavity of the column a piece of wire with detonators at predefined distances perhaps every ten foot being the hight of each floor. You then pump in the very fine dust of the nano-thermite. Each series of detonators (a series being a floor) is set off by an encrypted key sent via radio signal.

The outer columns could have been rigged the same way but this isn't as easy as there are bolts going through the joins at every floor. These bolts may or may not have hindered the detonators being dropped into their cavities although the detonators could have been very small. Now remember the outer/external columns are 14 inches by 14 inches section and made from 2 inch steel (I think) so there is a good chance that they were rigged the same way.

The thing about my theory is it explains the very large amount of dust and may also explain the high levels of certain very fine particles of metal found in samples.

I won't mention explosions in the basements but suffice to say that there were explosions.

Last edited by Patrick Brown on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Was the thermite put inside the columns? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

Now we are on the 110 floor and we cut a hole in each column. We lower into the cavity of the column a piece of wire with detonators at predefined distances perhaps every ten foot being the hight of each floor. You then pump in the very fine dust of the nano-thermite. Each series of detonators (a series being a floor) is set off by an encrypted key sent via radio signal.

Can you add a bit more detail regarding the above quote;

Are you implying the entire hollow columns were pumped full of powdered nano-thermite from top to bottom - the entire height of the building?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Was the thermite put inside the columns? Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Now we are on the 110 floor and we cut a hole in each column. We lower into the cavity of the column a piece of wire with detonators at predefined distances perhaps every ten foot being the hight of each floor. You then pump in the very fine dust of the nano-thermite. Each series of detonators (a series being a floor) is set off by an encrypted key sent via radio signal.

Can you add a bit more detail regarding the above quote;

I'll leave others to extrapolate as I'm feeling a bit tired.

telecasterisation wrote:
Are you implying the entire hollow columns were pumped full of powdered nano-thermite from top to bottom - the entire height of the building?

I've got other models but they seem too complex to be practical. Maybe only half the core columns and say 40% of the external columns were filled with nano-thermite. RDX could have blown the last of the core columns.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting! A few points you might like to think on..

- The columns were joined every few floors.. reports vary, they were definitely very very long.. 100's of feet. I'm wondering if they had closed ends, or indeed if at the point of welding they were sealed. Perhaps no way to tell but there's something to consider.

- Multiple explosives in a single column sounds unlikely, as soon as the first explodes any kind of connection is vaporised, also you could probably think of each tube as a gun barrel. The first explosion would create so much pressure in the surviving column that anything else inside it would just shoot out the end!

What I find interesting though, is that we have perhaps 45 columns in the WTC core, if each one had a single charge at a different level, running down the tower. Overall you've got a single charge every 30 feet. Each one is protected from the previous blast 30 foot above.

Interesting to consider the helicopter roof visits before the towers fell too.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The core columns were open ended and welded all the way up, with access panels cut in to bolt cross beams at intervals.

One way to do it would be to tamp a bunch of rockwool insulation in tightly to wad the interior, then pour in some ceramic cement, let that set, then add the thermate and a radio detonator, running the aerial up the exterior.

Cutting solid vertical beams might be as difficult as the critics imply, but hollow columns don't seem to be as difficult with a little thought.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
access panels cut in to bolt cross beams

We just need to substantiate these “access panels” and the OCT is on it's back. Anybody got any evidence for this as it's hot stuff! Old timers that worked on the towers etc.

The bottom line is I think the explosions within columns is key but I'm no physicist. We also may not need the external columns to be rigged but that is a mathematical equation which I can't do.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Was the thermite put inside the columns? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

The 47 core columns measured 36 inches by 12 inches section and were made from 2 inch thick steel and were of course hollow

Horrible horrible over-simplification. The nature of the columns changed the further you went up the building. Which is natural .... floor 1 columns were supporting much more weight than floor 100 columns.

Check the NIST report(s) for the actual size,shape+thickness of the columns.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
chek wrote:
access panels cut in to bolt cross beams

We just need to substantiate these “access panels” and the OCT is on it's back. Anybody got any evidence for this as it's hot stuff! Old timers that worked on the towers etc.

The bottom line is I think the explosions within columns is key but I'm no physicist. We also may not need the external columns to be rigged but that is a mathematical equation which I can't do.

These show the open ended type core columns:

This one, presumably from further up the tower however shows a closed end - I could really do with a construction engineer confirming it's a column and not a cross beam.

These outer columns show the type of access hatch which I'm fairly sure I've also seen on the inner core columns too - just have to find a photo showing them:

And this shows the closed end of the outer columns with the bolt holes:
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work check, I thought I might be reading the external column schematics wrong but we now know as a fact that devices could have been placed in the external columns. Having said that it may have just been simpler to have placed charges in the false ceilings at the perimeter of the floors. Remember that some of us think that only a few floors of external columns in conjunction with cutting the core was needed to start the cascade.

Perhaps thermite was used on the external columns and ran down inside the columns melting through the bolt holes? That's a tricky one and I think someone would have to run tests to see if the thermite would be able to burn though the bolt holes before leaking out of column.

The picture bellow may or may not show an access hole in a core column. I think most of us would agree that some major slicing up of the core was need to facilitate the collapses we witnessed. It would be handy to know if the core columns were exposed in the elevator shafts. This would work for and against us as the OCT lackeys would suggest the unprotected steel would weaken quicker. From our point of view it would make the placing of explosives and thermite simpler.

wtc072.jpg
 Description:
Core column with what looks like a access hole at the end,
 Filesize:  215.55 KB
 Viewed:  422 Time(s)

wtc072.jpg

WTC_Perimeter_and_Truss_Setup.gif
 Description:
Note access hole in external columns.
 Filesize:  19.94 KB
 Viewed:  401 Time(s)

WTC_Perimeter_and_Truss_Setup.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: