FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GPS on WTC steel trucks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: GPS on WTC steel trucks Reply with quote

Hi All,
During my feverish reserch leading up to the Oxford Brookes talk recently
I came across a security company called IDC-Criticom, their wesite documents a contract they carried out for New York installing state of the art vehicle and driver monitoring systems in all the trucks used to carry the WTC steel to the scrap/shipping yards.

http://securitysolutions.com/mag/security_gps_job_massive/index.html

Apparently they installed $1000 systems in 200 lorries, they also fired a driver for taking 30mins extra for lunch on a steel delivery run. Perhaps a little harsh?

Their explanation was the steel which was "of a highly sensative nature" needed to be tracked because of a criminal plot to steal the scrap.

Now they say 250 tons were stolen, current US price per ton is about $100 USD. So potentially thats a profit of $25,000 USD. Considering the logisitics and number of trucks used I`m fairly unconvinced that the `mafia` would be particularly interested in going to that length to make $25,000 dollars? Maybe they would though, just seems odd to me to spend nearly a quater of a million dollars guarding rubble (unless you REALLY dont want anyone to `accidently take a close look at it...`)

Perhaps I`m barking up the wrong tree with this one but does anyone else have info/opinions on this ?

Cheers

Calum Douglas
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: WTC Clean Up trucks Reply with quote

Hi Calum,

See my post here, for a photo of the trucks rolling up a Manhattan street at 4.45pm on September 12th 2001.

A pertinent question is when were the GPS tracking systems ordered & installed on the trucks. It would seem very unlikley that a number of GPS tracking systems could be picked off the shelf & installed onto all the trucks (how many of them were there?) within such a relatively short period of time after the WTC building collapses

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

~Sinclair~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: