FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHANGE THE WORLD, JOIN THE 1-MILLION-EMAIL-CAMPAIGN !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: CHANGE THE WORLD, JOIN THE 1-MILLION-EMAIL-CAMPAIGN !! Reply with quote

Bookmark this site, and every morning contact the media and the new Democratic leadership about the "11 key demands". Media & Democrats should wake up every morning with 2 million or 3 million demands to greet their waking eyes. It is time we got our Congress, our media, and our country back !!

http://congratulationsdemocratsnowdoyourjob.com/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hopeful and truly excellent strategy to see.
Organisation and repeated reminding is the only way to get through to these lazy business-as-usual politicos.

Let them be sure and certain that if they aren't plainly and obviously working on the side of the people, there's plenty of room in the tumbrils for them when the time comes.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: CHANGE THE WORLD, JOIN THE 1-MILLION-EMAIL-CAMPAIGN !! Reply with quote

Media & Democrats should wake up every morning with 2 million or 3 million demands to greet their waking eyes.

Strewth, my In-box only holds 20Mb.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Well done Truth... Reply with quote

Well done Truth, and also the organisers of the 'Democrats Do Your Job' site. My first e-mail has now gone off to them!!! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: