FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muslim attacks - open letter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Muslim attacks - open letter Reply with quote

The Stop the War Coalition have sent us this information. You can sign the open letter and put down the name of the organisation you represent. I put down 9/11 Truth campaign. I hope a lot of others will do likewise to demonstrate we can no longer be ignored.

They mention Jack Straw, John Reid and Ruth Kelly as sh** stirers but I think we can now add E Lies R Bullying-Manner.

Noel

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS: SIGN THE OPEN LETTER
Hundreds of people are now signing Stop the War's open letter opposing the attacks on Muslims, provoked by elements in the media and by unscrupulous government ministers such as Jack Straw, John Reid and Ruth Kelly. (TO READ THE OPEN LETTER, GO TO http://tinyurl.com/uvaav)

Those signing now include Tony Benn; Labour Party NEC member Walter Wolfgang; MPs John McDonnell, George Galloway and Jeremy Corbyn; journalists and broadcasters John Pilger, Mark Thomas, Mark Steel and Yvonne Ridley; trade union leaders Paul Mackney, Jeremy Dear and Billy Hayes; Salma Yaqoob, Dr Azzam Tamimi; Moazzam Begg, and from the world of the arts, Benjamin Zephaniah, Miriam Margolyes, Ed Harcourt, David Edgar and Katie Mitchell. TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LETTER, GO TO: http://tinyurl.com/y52e73
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop the War Coalition have also sent us this appeal to help fund the open letter.

Noel

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
HELP FUND PUBLICATION OF THE OPEN LETTER
Stop the War now plans to reprint the open letter, with signatories, in a national newspaper advertisement, to publicise as widely as we can our opposition to the climate of fear and intimidation that Muslim communities are experiencing. We urgently need donations to fund the cost of this advert. Please help us in any way you can:
* By adding your name to the letter
* By making an online contribution here: http://tinyurl.com/pwl74
* By making a credit/debit card payment: 020 7278 6694
* By sending a cheque made out to 'Stop the War Coalition' to Stop the War Coalition, 27 Britannia Street, London WC1X 9JP
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I naturally support the aim of this appeal, am I the only person who thinks that the STW Coalition has a bit of a cheek to ask us to support their campaign? I don't remember any of the named individuals ever uttering a single word of doubt about the official 9/11 lie - indeed some of them, most notably George Galloway have spoken openly against us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: