FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lurker on this site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Lurker on this site Reply with quote

Hello all,

I've been a lurker on this site for a couple of months now. I've been interested to read some of what has been posted. I'd like to start doing some research of my own. I'm not interested in the no-planes, mini-nukes or beam-weapons theories at this time.

What hints, tips and advice do the other researchers here have to offer to a newbie researcher?

Thanks in advance.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Convince yourself then start convincing others.
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: A request for advice Reply with quote

Briaman wrote:
Hello all,

I've been a lurker on this site for a couple of months now. I've been interested to read some of what has been posted. I'd like to start doing some research of my own. I'm not interested in the no-planes, mini-nukes or beam-weapons theories at this time.

What hints, tips and advice do the other researchers here have to offer to a newbie researcher?

Thanks in advance.

May I suggest that you see these videos, which I feel give a really good synopsis of events, and will help you to form a perspective of your own.

'In Plane Site' is a bit dated (and incorrect in more than a few areas)
- as is 'Loose Change'. The better ones to see are:

911 Confronting the Evidence
911 Mysteries
911 Guilt
911 Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
Kevin Ryan - A New Standard For Deception

-all usually available on bit torrent.
or at good net quality from http://www.jonhs.net/911/index.php
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: A request for advice Reply with quote

Briaman wrote:
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

There is no obvious place to start researching, however if you haven't done so yet, my advice would be go to the actual Loose Change Forum. Many of these guys are on the ground at The Pentagon, at Ground Zero, able to check things and in many cases actually speak and interview to those involved in events on the day.

There is of course a lot of the usual hecklers and waffle just like here, but the depth of knowledge and level of debate is exceptionally high. It puts the usual static websites with old 'info' in the shade as most of what is discussed is based upon up-to-the-moment research.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?act=idx

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Briaman,

Welcome! at least you have a learning resource centre here to seek the truth of 911 despite the efforts of the troll/shills whose mission is clearly to muddy the waters......official confusion/obfuscation.

This website did not exist when I started questioning the official conspiracy theory but IMO it is essential that you do your own personal research.

I would definitely recommend that you read David Ray Griffin's book "The New Pearl Harbour.. disturbing question about 911 and the Bush administration". Once I read this superbly researched and well written book I realised that what we have been told by the authorities and the media/press is a travesty of the truth.........its a whitewash, a lie, a cover up.

So were do you go after that stage? IMO avoid speculation of what did happen, thats the job of the full independent professional investigation
to expose. what we need to do though is to research and pick out the key questions that this investigations needs to address. Many of these issues are covered in DRG's second book which highlights the omissions and distortions in the 571 page Keane commission report (i.e the official conspiracy theory).

The reality of securing that professional INDEPENDENT investigation is unlikely without us achieving a critical mass in the public domain. That is the mission of the global 911 truth campaign, through raising awareness through presentations, local truth groups and discusiing the issues with friends, family and work colleagues.

Good luck in your personal research and do not hesittae to post here
if you discover any evidence or proof which supports the official conspiracy theory (eg a picture of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon taken by the many CCTV cameras) or something which does not.

Pity you missed the David Ray Griffin presentation in London on 9-9-06, however this maybe available on a dvd soon. If there is a 911 truth group near you thats a good point of call to assist you in your research.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look at the short film produced by Nafeez Ahmed and contributed to by others on False Flag Terrorism and Low Intensity Operations available on the front of this website (the section in blue)
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also try to watch Adam Curtis Documentary "The Power of Nightmares". It doesn't go into 9/11 much, but it shows the level of fakery that has gone on in the creation of the Al Qaida myth:

The Power of Nightmares 1 of 3 > >

The Power of Nightmares 2 of 3 > >

The Power of Nightmares 3 of 3

DVD Available on request

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one Andrew.

I was hoping this would be available on Google I just couldn't remember it's title. I remember watching it when it was first aired and I found it compelling stuff.

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something else to think about is how you affect those around you. You will find that if you have a 'shady' view and 'lurk' around with suspicion thats its all very dark and sinister, then those around you will see it in you. From this you will actually mirror to them a fear base signal and they will reflect this back. This can cause one to become a little paranoid about the whole thing. This may sound somewhat strange to you, if it does, I apologise. It is, though as far as my experience goes, fundamental in understanding all of the 9/11 subject matter. Be fearless in your quest for the truth, live it breath it and most important of all keep humility at your centre. Once you have grounded the information its a real waste to keep it in -SHARE IT but do so from a neutral and non-invasive stand point people really hate being told what to think. You are part of a revolution of self and universal understanding. Go for it.

Best of luck Briaman

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've put together my own choice selection here Briaman, should help:

http://malvernmessages.free-forums.org/malvernmessages-forum-19.html

Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - It may take me a little while to get through all of that. Shocked

Thanks for all. Smile

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Convince yourself then start convincing others.

That process is self brain washing.

Compare all the evidence on both sides, view loads of footage, pictures and listen to witness accounts. Keep an open sceptical mind and don´t fall for one sided views. Common sense should show that these events were´nt what the seem to be.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've transcribed live news from sky, bbc, cnn etc for the last 30 months so it's a wonder I aint been brainwashed by the Al-qaeda myth but just as well I recorded footage on 911 itself so didn't need to rely on documentaries being made 4-5 years after the fact to tell me 'what really happened'.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a particularly good YouTube clip

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Also try to watch Adam Curtis Documentary "The Power of Nightmares". It doesn't go into 9/11 much, but it shows the level of fakery that has gone on in the creation of the Al Qaida myth:

The Power of Nightmares 1 of 3 > >

The Power of Nightmares 2 of 3 > >

The Power of Nightmares 3 of 3

DVD Available on request

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: