FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Sharp Major abuses the website rules again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: A Sharp Major abuses the website rules again Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=37292#37292

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't criticise, I was not rude. I asked for a link, one that everyone can use. I'm also commenting on the 'Diana thread' because it isn't 9/11 and provided information on MI5's DG. Someone asked. No conspiracy criticism. This obsession with keeping critics on the reservation isn't healthy and isn't democratic.

From my February visit though I felt a lot of hostility and bile. I (and some less volatile and considered core members) felt that I was actually quite polite for a critic. I still aim to be. Pikey, you suggested I am stupid, in the thread to which you linked. How on earth can you take the moral high ground on manners?

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"At the risk of being shot for straying off the reservation."

You invited the attack. Even so, the rest of your post was perfectly respectable, I would have asked for a source too. Take a chill pill, Pikey.
Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
"At the risk of being shot for straying off the reservation."

You invited the attack. Even so, the rest of your post was perfectly respectable, I would have asked for a source too. Take a chill pill, Pikey.

Sorry Fallious - I don't quite see how the equivalent "don't shoot - I'm coming out!" gets classed as an invitation to attack.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't quite see how the equivalent "don't shoot - I'm coming out!" gets classed as an invitation to attack

When your explicit instruction is NOT to come out. That's when.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
I don't quite see how the equivalent "don't shoot - I'm coming out!" gets classed as an invitation to attack

You crack me up, fascist.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

That is a very confusing comment and answer, please someone explain Very Happy

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]That is a very confusing comment and answer, please someone explain
Quote:

When supporters of the mass-murderers of 9/11 are tolerated here only on condition that they stay in their allotted sewer, but keep on "straying", then they have no reasonable right to bleat about being attacked for doing so. Telling him to stay in his filth gained me the compliment of being labelled a fascist, which coming from one of them is a compliment indeed.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason you were called a fascist is because you ARE a fascist. I choose my words carefully. It has nothing to do with any of the rest of that pseudo-philosophical gibberish you are trying to pull. You are a fascist and you are proud of it. That's all that needs to be said about you.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat said
Quote:

My instruction, or your instruction to me? Okay, I (think I know) know what you mean and I think I understood bicnarok's 'coming out' quip. Or maybe not.

As for your instructions to me blackcat, until the day that the site overlords make you a moderator, kindly stop meeeowing. All these internet alpha posters and internet hardman/hardwoman posturing really is so much bull. I'm not afraid. Give it a rest.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the point of trolling on a site ASM where everyone can't f*king stand you?

Maybe that's the only kick you get out yer tawdry existence?
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
What is the point of trolling on a site ASM where everyone can't f*king stand you?

I thought the point was to find the truth, not make friends. Your priorities seem to be a bit out of whack.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shill off
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My instruction, or your instruction to me? Okay, I (think I know) know what you mean and I think I understood bicnarok's 'coming out' quip. Or maybe not.

As for your instructions to me blackcat, until the day that the site overlords make you a moderator, kindly stop meeeowing

Not my instruction and not yours. Site rules - made by moderators as well you know. I have no wish to become a moderator and quoting their rules which you ignore does not make me a fascist as well you know. Stop acting like a tough man taking on your opponents and get the fu*k out of here and then there will be no problem. It is pseudo hardcases like you who go looking for bother from the safety of your keyboard who cause the problems around here. Why are you here? Your filthy "opinions", which even you do not believe, cause nobody any reflection. YOU are the problem - just fu*k off and the problem is solved.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

As for your instructions to me blackcat, until the day that the site overlords make you a moderator, kindly stop meeeowing

Not my instruction and not yours. Site rules - made by moderators as well you know. I have no wish to become a moderator and quoting their rules which you ignore does not make me a fascist as well you know. Stop acting like a tough man taking on your opponents and get the fu*k out of here and then there will be no problem. It is pseudo hardcases like you who go looking for bother from the safety of your keyboard who cause the problems around here. Why are you here? Your filthy "opinions", which even you do not believe, cause nobody any reflection. YOU are the problem - just fu*k off and the problem is solved.

Irony...meter...broken...

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat.

The following 'policy directive' from Andrew Johnson would suggest that posts are considered 'criticism' on a post by post basis. If a critic isn't criticising, merely asking for clarification rather than offering a different view, then the mods will allow the post to remain. The critic has taken on the role of fence-sitter. Surely a benign function?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2990

When I am censured by a mod, I comply. Rants by you, Pikey and Ally are not doing me any harm, they only harm the site's credibility. I don't care but I'm surprised that you don't either. I can come and go as I please( mods willing). I'll go back to work, come back in six months and you'll still be here, full attendance record rerunning the same tired discredited stuff. This site is your lives. I have another.

The aforementioned irony in the 'hardman' rant is staggering. You've not read my posts from before your time blackcat. Big clues.

And blackcat, what are you doing in the sewer?

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Big clues.

I'm getting a raging clue right now.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this one, ASM is posting perfectly reasonably in my opinion. Critics are allowed the occasional wander off limits in order to flag up via a link a point or discussion made in critics corner.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'd given up on this place till I saw Ally post that - priceleess!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: