FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn Reply with quote

Quote:
Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn

Vikram Dodd, Tuesday November 14, 2006, The Guardian

British intelligence officials believe that al-Qaida is determined to attack the UK with a nuclear weapon, it emerged yesterday. The announcement, from an officially organised Foreign Office counter-terrorism briefing for the media, was the latest in a series of bleak assessments by senior officials and ministers about the terrorist threat facing Britain.
UK officials have detected "an awful lot of chatter" on jihadi websites expressing the desire to acquire chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear weapons.

Asked whether there was any doubt that al-Qaida was trying to gain the technology to attack the west, including the UK, with a nuclear weapon, a senior Foreign Office counter-terrorism official said: "No doubt at all."
The official explained: "We know the aspiration is there, we know the attempt to get material is there, we know the attempt to get technology is there."

The warning comes after a speech last week by the foreign secretary, Margaret Beckett, on the terrorist threat facing the UK, and a rare public outing for Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, the head of MI5, who warned that there were at least 30 active plots to attack Britain.

With new counter-terrorism measures to be unveiled in tomorrow's Queen's speech, the weekend saw Gordon Brown back an extension to the time for which terrorism suspects can be held without charge, beyond the current 28 days.

The senior Foreign Office official said that the US and Russia had within the past fortnight signed an agreement to toughen nuclear counter-proliferation measures. Last week a British man, Dhiren Barot, was jailed for at least 40 years after pleading guilty to plotting attacks against the UK and US, including the use of a "dirty bomb". Such a device would spread low-level radiation, primarily causing panic among the public. In last week's case the plan would have needed material from 10,000 smoke alarms, leading some to doubt that the plot was viable.

For al-Qaida and jihadis, a devastating nuclear attack on Britain, not just the use of a "dirty bomb', would be part of the desire and agenda to cripple the west, sources said.

The senior Foreign Office official said: "There are people for whom it would be a triumph for the cause."

The network of the rogue Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan, which is feared to have sold nuclear technology to Libya, Iran and North Korea, was broken up three years ago, but there are fears that other illegal networks may exist.

British counter terrorism officials believe plots they have thwarted and plots they claim are being hatched have strong links to Pakistan. They say hundreds of Britons travelled in the past year to Pakistan for terrorism activity, including training in camps and acting as couriers for messages. Officials also believe Britons are taking cash to terrorists in Pakistan.

9/11 was so successful for Arab terrorists they just cannot wait to do something even bigger. Right!!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn Reply with quote

blackcat wrote;
Quote:
9/11 was so successful for Arab terrorists they just cannot wait to do something even bigger. Right!!

Or, looked at another way;

Arab terrorists just cannot wait to do something much bigger than 9/11 because they are so pissed they didn't carry it out themselves.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, if this happens Freedom is deeply in the sh*t
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all part of the fear strategy. Keep everyone scared of attacks then the government can bring in more controls, and eventually we´ll all be chipped.

If Al Qaida Nuked part of England, therefore poluting massive parts of europe then they will losse a hell of a lot of support from dieng suffering muslims in the UK.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the CIA muslim fundamentalist wing right? Confused

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bicnarok"]

Quote:
If Al Qaida Nuked part of England, therefore poluting massive parts of europe then they will losse a hell of a lot of support from dieng suffering muslims in the UK.

Gracious, you cite the effects of a very large nuclear device to pollute 'massive' parts of Europe.

My understanding is that we are talking a very minute area and even with prevailing winds, the area would be 'small'. Unless 'they' have access to a fairly substantial weapon (and it isn't our own people pressing the button in a '9/11alikey' type of ploy), then Europe would not be under any type of threat if something was deployed here.

A dozen well placed conventional bombs on unguarded pylons would take the country out for weeks, all supermarket freezers nuked, hospitals running on back-up generators, police stations screwed, it would be chaos - not to mention the inability to download the latest series of Battlestar Galactica!!

Poison in the water supply is a lot more unsettling for me though, screw with a few supplies and you impact millions.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A dozen well placed conventional bombs on unguarded pylons would take the country out for weeks, all supermarket freezers nuked, hospitals running on back-up generators, police stations screwed, it would be chaos - not to mention the inability to download the latest series of Battlestar Galactica!!

Poison in the water supply is a lot more unsettling for me though, screw with a few supplies and you impact millions.

The proof is in the pudding, if it was a hate crime so much could be done and yet it isn't. It just shows how laughable the claims are ie. 'those bad muslims are jealous of our freedoms and flatly annoyed at not getting their Paystation for christmas they are going to do everything to make us unhappy'

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be honest. We know 9/11 and 7/7 were false flags. Why should a nuclear attack be any different? There are some very, very scary people out there and we gave them a mandate to govern by that little cross on the voting slip.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have come to the conclusion (perhaps wrong) that they don't actually need to fake an attack. They just keep putting out trite stories, mention a couple of experts and then a few months later, pass the required legislation due to the potential rather than real risk....

Doing it this way also saves all that pesky bother with dates and stuff!!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 was created by intelligence to justify the war in Afghan and Iraq.
This nuclear attack is a continuation of failed "dirty bomb plot". The purpose is for an Iran war.

447. Dirty bomb and Iran war (11/10/06)

I believe Bush administration has planned a dirty bomb attack on US and with which as justification he'll bomb Iran's nuclear plant.

1. 9/21. Quote, "Karl Rove Promises October Surprise
Ronald Kessler Thursday, Sept. 21, 2006

WASHINGTON -- In the past week, Karl Rove has been promising Republican insiders an "October surprise" to help win the November congressional elections.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/9/20/141615.shtml

2. 10/9. North Korea had a nuclear test.
10/9.(?) Debka reports that three US naval strike groups will be in the Persian Gulf opposite Iran.

3. 10/12. A warning of dirty bomb attack was posted in internet which claimed seven NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological "dirty bombs".

4. 10/21. Three US naval task forces grouped on the sea opposite Iran in the Persian Gulf

Quote, "The American Iwo Jima Expeditionary Strike Group joins US build-up opposite Iran

October 23, 2006 Debka

Tuesday, Oct. 17, the Iwo Jima Expeditionary Strike Group steamed into the Persian Gulf to join the US naval, air and marine concentration piling up opposite Iran's shores.

The Iwo Jima group is now cruising 60 km from Kuwait off Iran's coast. As DEBKAfile and DEBKA-Net-Weekly reported exclusively two weeks ago, three US naval task forces will be in place opposite Iran in the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea by October 21. The other two are the USS Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group and the USS Enterprise Strike Group.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=200610 23&articleId=3575

5. 10/26. TV news reported that China arrested two North Koreans whom tried to sell ** gram of Uranian.

6. 11/4. Taiwan's pro-independence president Chen is accused of embezzlement and faces a pressure of resignation.

Quote, "Taiwan's president implicated
His wife, aides are charged in corruption case

Public prosecutors indicted Chen's wife and two former aides Friday on charges of embezzling money from a secret diplomatic fund under Chen's control. Chen himself cannot be indicted while in office." (By Joseph Kahn New Your Times 11/4/06)

N.Korea's nuclear test and the arrest of two N. Koreans who tried to sell small amount of Uranian, plus planned dirty bomb attack in US would give Bush an excuse to attack Iran's nuclear site. It was done in collaboration with China. In early November, China got its payment. One of its most hated - the president of Taiwan: Chen Shui-Bian - was in big trouble. He faces an impeachment in legislature.

One thing ridiculous is: The nuclear test was in North Korea. Kim threatened a war with the US. Should US have its naval strike force gathered at the Sea of Japan instead of the Persian Gulf? I put a missing ring here: A dirty bomb attack is planned to take place in US. That's something Bush expected to see in his crystal ball. That was why he moved US fleet into Mid-east in advance.

Rove failed his promise of an October surprise. I think due to my revelation. I myself is one target of their's. For more than a month, I tried to stay at home to avoid a bombing. To cover up a bombing in North San Jose, the plot planned massive attacks. (seven NFL football stadiums will be hit, according to the 10/12 warning) Although election is over, the possiblility of "terror attack" is still there. Because the target of Feds is still there.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Day before Queen's speech Reply with quote

I also read this article on the Sky News website yesterday, and was extremely puzzled, as it was buried deep within the bowels of the news site (I had got whiff of it from the UK yahoo site) and not splashed all over the headlines. My immediate reaction was that here was Murdoch trying to put the fear of God into people again, and I still do believe that.

However, why was it produced?? Suddenly I realised that today is the Queen's speech, and I have no doubt that, included in it, there will be further so called "anti-terror" legislation designed to curb our rights and freedoms further, possibly to hold us for 90 days without charge etc etc. If anyone thinks that we citizens in the UK are immune from terrorist legislation because we are not 'terrorists', then may I remind eveyone of the three National Westminster bankers who were extradited to America a few months ago on fraud charges pertaining to the Enron collapse - nothing to do with terror - but it was anti-terror legislation used to extradite.

The real terrorists are the UK and American Governments and their paid lackies in the intelligence arms of the civil service and police.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

450. Next plot (11/20/06)

Feds always attack people in the name of "terrorist". The tactic they used to use are: 1. Local terror cell such like in the cases of "Miami terror cell", "New York tunnel bombing". 2. Al Qaida warning. In each plot we always heard the threat from Bin Laden, or his vice Zawahiri. Al Jazeera did the work to broadcast their tape. 3. Terror attack in Britain. It started from last year. We saw 7/7/05 London bombing; 7/21/05 London bombing; 2006 August liquid bomb event.

2006 October surprise plot was a new invention. The role was the nuclear test of North Korea. One interesting phenomenon was in that period the other three traditional evil factor: local terror cell; Al Qaida and Britain terror story were all in vacation. Not a word was heard about them in US mid-term election. Because this time the guy on duty was N. Korea.

On 11/7, election was over. The shift for N. Korea was over. Was the dirty bomb and Iran war plan over too? It seems not.

On 11/10, Israel said it might strike Iran. The mid-east war is for the security of Israel. When puppet Bush failed to carry out an "October surprise". His master may do it by himself.

Quote, "Israel official: Strike on Iran possible
By AMY TEIBEL, Associated Press Writer
Fri Nov 10, 12:17 PM ET

The deputy defense minister suggested Friday that Israel might be forced to launch a military strike against Iran's disputed nuclear program — the clearest statement yet of such a possibility from a high-ranking official.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_iran_nuclear

At same time, on 11/10, Al Qaida and British intelligence came back to the stage again.

Quote, "Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn
Vikram Dodd, Tuesday November 14, 2006, The Guardian

The warning comes after a speech last week by the foreign secretary, Margaret Beckett, on the terrorist threat facing the UK, and a rare public outing for Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, the head of MI5, who warned that there were at least 30 active plots to attack Britain."

To bomb Iran's nuclear site needs a big excuse. Nothing will do it except a dirty bomb attack (or even a nuclear attack) Beware of a "Christmas surprise". The bombing gift will come from your own government but packaged in the sheet of "terrorist".
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

451. The death of former Russian spy (11/25/06)

Ex-KGB spy Litvinenko died in London on 11/23. He said Kremlin poisoned him. Litvinenko is a traitor of Russia. Russia has motive to kill him. That's the foundation Litvinenko's accusation based on. But I think in different way. The reason:

1. Government rarely do such high profile murder case. Politically it hurts more than being benefited. An unilateral murder like this one would cause serious diplomatic problem between two countries.

2. Such murder used to be done in cross secret deal between the secret police of the two countries.

3. Litvinenko defected in 1990's. There is little intelligence value left for him for the Western. He is a sacrifice in secret deal. Litvinenko and another defector - Lt. Benlenko had a common lot. There is a strong similarity in their poison case. Re: "The thing impressed me most was the pilot was poisoned when he was hidden in witness shelter. Belenko was still young but he was bald. The medical examination concluded that it was caused by slow poison of a kind of rare metal. ....Most likely he became a Quinea pig for intelligence in test of slow poison. When he was of no use but a burden for them. See "186. Slow poison (12/6/03)"" Litvinenko was poisoned by rare metal. He is hairless too.

5. I think he is part of a secret deal. The deal is to justify a dirty bomb, (or even a nuclear bomb). There was such a deal in October. (N. Korea nuclear test and later China arrested two N. Koreans for selling small amount of Uranium.) The deal failed after my revelation. Russia now replaces the role of N.Korea. Russia will play the role of the source of the radioactive material (or even a nuclear bomb).

6. The payment to Russia is WTO and the life of one defector.

Re: "US deal lets Russia join WTO
By Andrew E. Kramer and Edmund L. Andrews
New York Times November 11, 2006

Moscow - Officials in Washington and Moscow reached an agreement in principle for Russia to join the WTO. "

7. The purpose of the deal is to justify a radioactive bombing on Western so Bush can start another Mid-east war - bombing Iran's nuclear site.

8. Litvinenko's case is used to cover up the planned "nuclear terror bombing ". It told public in advance: see, we have a conflict. The bombing plot was not a collaborate work planned by us.

9. If Litvinenko was poisoned on 11/1 as he alleged , then after weeks of medical treatment, he should have got better. Poison used to excreted after several days. What Litvinenko encountered with seems to be a continuing poisoning. His situation suddenly worsened and died on 11/23.

10. Why choosing 11/23? Because it will bring the cover up function into play to its best. I think Feds planned the "nuclear terror attack" day on 11/24. It is the "Black Friday" when the Christmas shopping season starts. An attack on shopping mall will cause large casualty which will give the full justification for Bush to bomb Iran.

The Inside Group had tasted the sweet by attacking people in 911. With which they started war in Afghan and Iraq.
They want to use same tactic to start war in Iran. "October surprise" aimed at the audience of seven NFL football stadiums. "November surprise" (I call it December surprise in #450) aimed at the Christmas shopping customers on Black Friday.
The principle originates from a government plan done 40 years ago:"Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation." (Quote from Northwoods Operation)
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

454. All fool's event (12/10/06)

There is an All Fool's Day. This poison case becomes an all fool's event. The news reported the dead former Russian spy alleged Putin was behind the poison case. It is a very high level case. One thing for sure is this is a murder case. Another thing is the poison was Po-210.

If someone plans to murder, the priority is to make it a covert one. Al least the murderer would try to leave no clue to draw a detection. For intelligence, they have many high tech killing methods, make a death look like a natural death. If they chose to poison, there are still many choices. The poison they use will be hard to identify.

See what poison they used in Litvinenko's case. A rare metal, a radioactive isotope - Polonium-210. Since Po-210 is a high-restricted material, the way to access this material is very limited. Generally, a murderer will avoid to use such kind of material as poison because it's easy to be tracked from its origin.

Po-210 is a hard to handle material. It is radioactive. It needs special treatment in transfer. Otherwise not only the carrier will be hurt, the environment also will be polluted. Why chose a hard to control poison? The murderer has to worry about his own safety while he carry such kind of material.

Po-210 is a radioactive material and is easy to be detected. Murderer should chose more covert poison than an isotope. Isotope is itself used as tracer in scientific research. With instrument, even a tiny amount of isotope could be traced. Why chose an easy to be detected poison?

The poison case is a big joke from the beginning. Litvinenko was said poisoned on 11/1. He died on 11/23. It was 23 days when he was sick. Hospital didn't know what caused his death.
The news of 11/24 reported it as: "strange, rapid decline", "mystery remains". As an outsider, when I saw the picture of a hairless Litvinenko, I knew it's a symptom of heavy metal poison. (Polonium is a heavy metal, but it's rare. In medical, most referred is lead poison. ) That should be common sense of the doctor. How could they fail to find it? Radiation also causes hairless. Doctor should know it.

The media keeps reporting the poisoned case and almost have new discovery everyday. They found it on airplanes flying between Moscow and London; in shushi bar, in U.K.'s embassy in Moscow, now even in German. If the route develops to Teheran, Iran, I will not be surprised. Because that is the target this event created for.

But will a perpetrator, try to carry out a murder case with a hard to get material, hard to handle isotope, easy to be tracked poison in his case? Is he an idiot, or a fool?

No, he is not. It's a rogue group which framed a poisoned case to justify a dirty bomb attack, aimed to have another war in Iran. It treats the public all like fools.

Remember this: In Rove's October surprise, N. Korea had a nuclear test. China arrested several N.Koreas for selling Uranian. All to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. I think it went soured after my revelation.
Then in November surprise, Litvinenko was died on Polonium from Russia.
Uranium and Polonium are radioactive material. They were used in these cases to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. When it was revealed too, which will be the next? Maybe US itself? One thing is certain, the Inside group won't stop here.

New war is ahead.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: 455. "New wars ahead" (12/15/06) Reply with quote

455. "New wars ahead" (12/15/06)

I strongly recommend people to read the article "new wars ahead" written by Jeff Steinberg. It proves my allegation of dirty bomb attack planned by Bush administration is correct.

Quote, "new wars ahead
Jeff Steinberg
Executive Intelligence Review. Nov. 17, 2006

Whichever party lands in the White House come January 2009, the neo-cons hope to be there to share in the spoils. Either way, they are busily organizing a ``Get Iran'' war alliance with frightened Sunni regimes in the Persian Gulf and Arab world and Israel--to make sure that the Bush-Cheney regime commits one more fatal atrocity--a military strike on Iran's purported secret nuclear weapons sites--before leaving office (see preceding article). ...........

Several senior Washington intelligence veterans, and one regional vice president of a major U.S. defense firm, say that their greatest fear-- between now and the New Year when the Democrats take the keys to Capitol Hill back--is a ``Gulf of Tonkin'' incident, a provocation covertly arranged originating from Washington, that would provide the pretext for war. The most likely target of such a scheme: Iran. The most likely architect of such an operation: Dick Cheney and his remaining coterie of neo-con troublemakers and whatever assets they have recruited from within the Special Forces community and the ``black operations'' side of the intelligence community. One burning question is whether President Bush has already signed a Presidential Intelligence Finding, authorizing these covert tricks. "

http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=63301

Steinberg's article published on 11/17. He said that Cheney's office now becomes the Neo-con central and that they are organizing a Sunni alliance (include Syria, Jordan, Saudi, Egypt) in Mid-east to fight against Shiite (Iran, Hasbolla). His point of view was proved very correct. One week later, on 11/25, Cheney made a sudden visit to Saudi. Obviously to talk about that alliance.

Steinberg's fear about a "Gulf of Tonkin" incident, was well described by my continuous postings about October Surprise and November Surprise. The framed case is a dirty bomb attack. To justify the source of radioactive material, they made secret deals with China, N. Korea and then Russia. These plots went soured after my revelation. What's next? The possibility is to frame a domestic case. Here is a news reported 5 days ago. I think it was released on purpose.

Re: "Nuclear fuels leaving Bay Area
By Ian Hoffman Media News

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory recently began shedding its supply of plutonium and enriched uranium - capable of producing dozens of nuclear bombs - with a secret shipment to the Los Alamos National Laboratory.

Details of the first and future shipments, including their timing as well as the mass and form of the material remained classified, according to federal officials."
(Mercury News Dec. 10, 2006)

We don't know what motivated the recent shipment of nuclear material. It will certainly create a chance of "missing" shipment in transfer. I don't think it's a coincidence they release the news at this time, when Rove's October and November Surprise failed to be carried out.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not aimed at the good person who posted the thread, but at the claims made others of an impending nuclear attack.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing oooh my sides are aching....

Where is this attack we were supposed to have this christmas? Laughing

I wish the puppets of this Gov of ours would stop trying to scare us.

The only ones capable to carrying out any attack are those who run the country, the Gov. Rather like the US Gov carried out 911.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: 455. "New wars ahead" (12/15/06) Reply with quote

kathaksung wrote:

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory recently began shedding its supply of plutonium and enriched uranium - capable of producing dozens of nuclear bombs -

Yep, that's one of the things the laboratory does, deal in materials for nuclear bombs.

kathaksung wrote:

with a secret shipment to the Los Alamos National Laboratory.

I think it's good they kept it secret. Safer that way.

kathaksung wrote:

Details of the first and future shipments, including their timing as well as the mass and form of the material remained classified, according to federal officials."

As opposed to telling everybody how they do it?

kathaksung wrote:

We don't know what motivated the recent shipment of nuclear material.

"Making some new bombs" seems favourite. Storage is a possibility.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: 455. "New wars ahead" (12/15/06) Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
kathaksung wrote:

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory recently began shedding its supply of plutonium and enriched uranium - capable of producing dozens of nuclear bombs -

Yep, that's one of the things the laboratory does, deal in materials for nuclear bombs.

kathaksung wrote:

with a secret shipment to the Los Alamos National Laboratory.

I think it's good they kept it secret. Safer that way.

kathaksung wrote:

As opposed to telling everybody how they do it?

kathaksung wrote:

We don't know what motivated the recent shipment of nuclear material.

"Making some new bombs" seems favourite. Storage is a possibility.

makes sense and your most likely right, however its worth noting because we know they want to attack iran. how will they get public support? short of a "new pearl harbour".
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: 458. The execution of Saddam (12/30/06) Reply with quote

458. The execution of Saddam (12/30/06)

Saddam was executed yesterday. It was arranged by Neocon. It is a strategy step of their Mid-east war plan.

The Iraq government is a puppet of the US. The execution of Saddam must be approved by its master(or ordered by) - Bush administration. Why do they perform such an execution in current situation?

The Neocon's plan in Mid-east is bigger than the Iraq war. After Iraq, the next target is Iran and Syria. To prepare for the Iran and Syria war, US troops must stay in Iraq. That's why we saw there was a continued riot in Iraq. America people are tired of this unjust war. It's them who paid money and lives for it. What's the tactic Bush uses to deal with them? He said if US withdraw from Iraq, then terrorists win and US loses. No people want to admit they support terrorist, no people want to be cowards. Bush uses patriotism to halt anti-war movement.

What excuse the Neocon use to have US troops staying in Iraq? Insurgence and riot. Although some people said Iraq war is like Vietnam war, it is not. There were two big countries: Soviet Union and China behind the Vietnam. It was their support of weapons and economic aids which helped North Vietnam to win the war. There was none such support for Iraq. Iran and Syria, are much weaker and smaller than Soviet Union and China then. They themselves know they are the next target of the Neocon. They dare not to offend US by supporting the Iraq insurgence. To stay in Iraq, Neocon try to make a mess in Iraq - they need a civil war of Iraq.

Al Qaida is a tool of US intelligence. The 911 attack was carried out in the name of Al Qaida. The purpose was to justify the Mid-east war. It succeeded. To provoke a civil war in Iraq, Al Qaida was once again involved.

The conflict between Sunni and Shiiti in Iraq was provoked by the bombing of a Shiiti Muslim Shirine by Al Qaida.
Al Qaida then helped Sunni Muslim in a series of conflict with Shiiti. The purpose is to push for a civil war.

You can view Saddam as a shrine of Sunni Muslim. Kill Saddam is to pour oil on a fire. It will flame a civil war.
America people voted Democratic Party to the House on the hope that the Congress can help US army withdraw from Iraq. Now with this strategy step, Bush will say, the situation is worsen. On contrary, we need more troops there instead of withdraw. A draft may be revived.

The next target in Neocon's map is Iran and Syria. For the coming war, US army has to stay in Iraq. To justify the staying, Neocon needs a riot in Iraq. Saddam's death is one step to reach this goal. Any politicians with brain know the execution at this time will stir the storm not calm it.

(Though Syria and Saudi may be treated as allies in Neocon's plan to deal with Iran, it is only temporary. Remember Saddam also once was an ally of US when he was used to fight against Iran. )

Re:
Quote, "Behind the Cheney Trip to Riyadh
(Reprinted with permission of Executive Intelligence Review)
by Jeffrey Steinberg

Nov. 27, 2006 (EIRNS)-A well-placed and highly reliable source has provided the following account of Vice President Dick Cheney's Nov. 25, 2006 visit to Saudi Arabia.

The essential message delivered to Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah by Vice President Cheney was that there is no basis for dialogue with Iran. The U.S. position in the region has been weakened, and therefore a new security architecture must be established, particularly in the Persian Gulf, to contain and counter Iran's growing influence. Already, NATO has been in dialogue with Qatar and Kuwait, in pursuit of closer, upgraded cooperation. Cheney proposed to establish a new regional balance of power, through a Sunni Arab alliance with Israel, to confront the Iranian threat. Cheney argued that to negotiate with Iran at this time would be tantamount to surrender. A new military organization will be built, involving the Gulf Cooperation Council states, Egypt, and Jordan. NATO and the United States will be closely involved, and Israel will be a de facto participant. These moves led by Cheney obviously aim to pre-empt adoption by the Bush Administration of any recommendations from the Baker-Hamilton Iraq Study Group, to initiate diplomatic talks with Iran.

Cheney took the lead in proposing this new security architecture. There is, at this point, a consensus inside the Bush Administration to pursue this policy. When President Bush arrives later this week in Amman, Jordan, to meet with Iraq's Prime Minister Maliki, he may also hold secret talks with several senior Syrian officials. In that meeting, President Bush will bluntly offer Syria the opportunity to break its ties to Iran and join in the emerging Sunni Arab bloc.

The approach to Syria coincides with a major effort, within Lebanon, to force Michel Aoun to break his alliance with Hezbollah, in the wake of the assassination of Industry Minister Pierre Gemayel. Over the weekend, there was a meeting of leading Maronites, sponsored by Patriarch Sfeir, aimed at tightening the pressure on Aoun to break with Hezbollah, and join a Sunni Arab, Christian, Druze coalition to counter Hezbollah's power. Were the Syrians to accept the Bush offer (highly unlikely), they would be expected to pressure Hezbollah to disarm, as a condition for negotiations to get the Golan Heights back from Israel.

Condi Rice's planned meeting with Mahmoud Abbas and Ehud Olmert is aimed at kick-starting the Israeli-Palestinian talks. But the key to the Israeli policy will be to complete the construction of the wall, and to build similar walls of separation along the border with Lebanon. The argument is that both Hamas and Hezbollah represent extensions of Iran's influence into the areas bordering on Israel, and they must be contained. The "peace" offer being put on the table will center on these walls of separation.

Iran is already aware of these Cheney-led initiatives. While Arab governments will assume that Iran will react and respond to the attempt to create this Sunni Arab-U.S.-Israel security architecture to confront Iran by playing for sectarian conflict in Iraq, Lebanon and elsewhere, sources caution that Iran is taking a more sophisticated view. Recurring statements by President Ahmadinejad are calculated to instigate an Israeli attack on Iran's purported nuclear weapons sites. Iran anticipates some kind of attack on these sites-either by the United States or Israel. Iran would prefer an Israeli attack for several reasons. First, the United States has far more significant military capabilities to strike Iran than Israel does.

Second, any Israeli attack on a Muslim country would trigger a revolt on the Arab streets. Iran carefully studied the response of the population throughout the Persian Gulf and Arab world to the Israeli attacks on Lebanon this summer. They anticipate massive Arab support, across the sectarian Shi'ite-Sunni divide, for Iran, in the event of an Israeli strike.

http://www.larouchepac.com/pages/press_releases
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

460. Review three plots in last three months (1/10/07)

1. October surprise:

10/9/06, N. Korea had a nuclear test.
10/26, Chinese TV news reported that in Peking, police arrested N. Koreans who tried to sell **gram of Uranium.
In October, three of US Navy strike force grouped on the sea opposite Iran in the Persian Gulf.
Started from later September, there was an attempt to lure me to the shopping center where there is a fly-over bridge of Highway 680. The Highway fly-over could be the justification that it was Al Qaida's target.

2. November surprise:

11/21, an anti-Syrian politician - Industry Minister of Lebanon, Pierre Gemayel - was assassinated. His death caused a big protest of pro-government Lebanese and a big rally of pro-Hezbollah Lebanese as well.
11/23, Litvinenko - a Russian defector, died after strange, rapid declines. The news later reported he died of Polonium poison - a radioactive material.
11/24, Black Friday. There was attempt to lure me to another shopping center with the bait of a pocket video camera which I was eager for. I think this was the action day in Feds' plan. The justification was that the Christamas shopping spree was the target of Al Qaida.

3. December bombing:

11/17, In Executive Intelligence Review there was an article "Cheney and Neo-Cons Plotting More Wars". It talked about Neo-Cons planned to push for a civil war in Iraq. Let Saudi, Jordan and Egypt help Sunni Muslim in Iraq to fight against Shiiti of Iraq and Iran. (see New Wars ahead in #455)

11/25, Cheney flied to Riyadh. On 11/29 and 30, Bush went to Jordan to meet Iraqi P.M. there. They probably decided to kill Saddam at that time. This, proved the extraordinary accuracy of the article "Cheney and Neo-Cons Plotting More Wars". It also surprised me by their eagerness for the war. When the 11/24 Black Friday plot failed, next day Cheney started their new December plot.

12/23, U.N. approved sanction on Iran.

12/25, news reported US held four Iranians in Iraq aimed at people suspected of conducting attacks on Iraqi security forces. There were Iran diplomats among the detainees.

In mid December, a free movie ticket was offered. The theater was in Great Mall where once I often went to.
12/26 night and 12/27 morning, a hurricane like wind raided Bay area. I thought the weak fence was the target. Because if I need material to repair the damaged fence, I had to go to the Home Depot which was in Great Mall.
12/28, the kitchen sink disposer damaged. I believe the target of the Feds this time was the Great Mall.

12/29, (Iraqi time 12/30) Saddam was hanged. A provocation of civil war.

Conclusion

1. To start a war on Iran, US Inside Group prepared a 911 style terror attack - a dirty bomb attack and prepared the justification of the source of radioactive material.

2. I was the main target of the bombing attack. Because my revelation is very correct. (Though there will be many other bombings at same time, possibly in Britain and elsewhere US, that will be cover up job.)

Here is proof for that bombing: Fear a "Gulf of Tonkin" incident in article "Cheney and Neo-Cons plotting more wars". (see #455)

And the "mass killing" predict by Pat Robertson. In my point of view, P. Robertson is a speaker of the intelligence. What he said was not a prophecy but the plan of the Inside Group.

Re: Quote, "Pat Robertson: God told me of 'mass killing' in 2007
POSTED: 7:26 p.m. EST, January 3, 2007

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) -- Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.
"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/02/robertson.predictions.ap/index.html

3. There will be civil war in Lebanon and Iraq if the bombing plot succeeds.

4. The main target is war on Iran. All works are for this goal. Three big plots in three months. Very intensify work. Do you know why they are so eager at Iran?
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plastic cards with our pictures on them, thats what we need to save us.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

461. Dollar, the Achilles' heel of the US (1/15/07)

What motivates Bush government so crazy to start a war on Iran? It is the dollar. Because the unrestrained spending, there is a great amount of dollar held by foreign countries, mainly by Japan, China and OPEC. These countries, mostly are "responsible" countries who know the disastrous result if they dump the dollar.

But there is another country: Iran. Iran exports oil. If it changes the oil trading currency from dollar to Euro, then it will hurt US economy significantly. And Iran decides to do so. That's why the Inside group is in panic. Though the flag to war with Iran is "nuclear proliferation", "support Iraq Shiite militias", the real reason is the dollar. But to start a war because others refusing to use your currency as trading method is not a justification, so Bush's war machine tries to find other excuse.

Re: Iran scraps Dollar, takes on Euro
Mon. 18 Dec 2006
Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Dec. 18 – Iran's central bank will begin to use the euro for foreign transactions, replacing the long-established dollar system, government spokesman Gholam-Hossein Elham told reporters during his weekly press conference on Monday.

http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9533

Then on 12/30, there was an interesting news:

Quote, "U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY ARRESTED IN GERMANY
PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL
Saturday 30 December 2006 20:05

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING, NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

EUROPEAN NATIONAL CURRENCY REVIVAL GATHERS SPEED

One crucial by-product of this crisis, too, is that, as was exclusively reported in our previous posting, both France and Germany have started distributing pre-stored national banknotes (denominated in French francs and deutschemarks) to their respective central banks and leading commercial banks.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/38_paulson_and_cheney_s

Though several days later, there was other news that Paulson would meet the Treasury Minister of Japan in January which indirectly denied the news of his arrest, I still believe this was, or once had been a part of the December plot.

Notice the time of Paulson's arrest: 12/30. The bombing in US was planned in the end of December. At same time Saddam was hanged - a planned justification for Iraq civil war.

Read the news of Paulson's arrest. You will find the real meaning of this incident - a planned collapse of Euro. According to the news, the collapse of the WANTA fund will lead to the collapse of Euro. The events astonished me was that French, German had prepared to replace the Euro with their original currency: Franc and Mark.

I think if the December plot had succeeded, the Great Mall would have been bombed.(and somewhere else in US and UK been bombed as well. ) There would have been a civil war in Iraq followed the execution of Saddam. And there would have been the collapse of Euro following the arrest of Paulson. Iran would have to stay on Dollar because the money they turned on then worth nothing.

I also think the US economy was on a volcano. There are two big bubbles: the housing market and stock market. The Inside group will find excuse to create the incident such like WANTA, Euro collapse, Iraq civil war or Iran war. To blame the economic crisis to other's fault not their's.

There will be big change ahead: war and economic crisis. The victim will always be the ordinary people. They will lose money and lives.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is such a thing as "Al Qaeda" the very best thing they could do to further their cause in relation to global opinion about their grievences, is nothing at all. If they do nothing, then as time passes, it only become ever more apparent who is at the source and center of global terrorism, evil and fear mongering..
Then again, the war in Iraq has resulted in well over 6ooK deaths, and they've got this eye for an eye, tit for tat equation they like to go by, so you never know.
They must know that the PTB strongly DESIRE a perpetual war, for a generation, to keep feeding the machine of war, and so from a purely political perspective, they're best to do nothing, and allow global opinion to continue to turn against the US and Britian (the great "Satan"). Just let him thrash around in the historical abyss until all that is now hidden, is made known and brought to light.
If I were the mastermind of "Al Qaeda" that's precisely what I would do. Nothing. Just wait a few years and see what happens..?

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
We know 9/11 and 7/7 were false flags. Why should a nuclear attack be any different?

If its in London its real, if its in Birmingham or Manchester its False Flag Wink

kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Al-Qaida plotting nuclear attack on UK, officials warn Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

9/11 was so successful for the Inside group of US and UK in the name of Arab terrorists they just cannot wait to do something even bigger. Right!!

9/11 was created for the Mid-east war. (Afghan and Iraq) This new warning is for Iran war. Don't you see bush intensifies war preparation against Iran?
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: 462. The collapse of Euro and worldwide economic crisis (1/2 Reply with quote

462. The collapse of Euro and worldwide economic crisis (1/20/07)

The December plot was bigger than you could imagine. The economic crisis was world class.

In later December, Thailand government announced measure to control foreign currency exchange. The stock market value lost nearly 15%. Then on the day before New Years' Day, there was a series of bombing occurred in Bangkok. Which made the Thailand stock market on the first trading day of new year lost 3%.

Remember the South-east Asia financial crisis in 1997? It started from Thailand too.

In Europe, on Jan. 1, Russia doubled the price of the natural gas it sells to Belarus. As a retaliation, Belarus imposed a transit fee on Russion oil which supplies Europe through the pipe in Belarus land. The oil for Europe was cut in early January.

Quote, "EU scolds Russia for cutting oil supply
By Peter Finn
Washington Post

When it comes to energy, the European Union, which is heavily dependent on Russian natural gas and oil, has almost no short-term alternatives. Russia supplies about 25 percent of the union's oil and 40 percent of its natural gas."
(Mercury News 1/10/07)

Paulson's arrest is a necessity to prove the seriousness of WANTA fund. Anyhow the collapse of a fund would lead to the collapse of Euro still will cause suspicion. When people hurt by the commodity price due to the shortage of oil, they would have believed what government told them were reasonable: It was the WANTA and the gas shortage causing the collapse of the Euro.

At same time there would also be a financial crisis taking place in Asia. Hongkong stock market fell consecutively three days in early January. Each day lost about 1.5%. That was almost a repeat of South-east financial crisis of 1997.

But everything get into order after a short while. There is no more bombing in Thailand. Hongkong stock market recovered. Paulson is on news again. Belarus announced on 1/10 that it had reached a compromise with Russia to end a dispute that had shut a Russian oil pipeline to Europe. There is no particularly unrest in Iraq. All because the ring of the plot - the bombing in US (in North San Jose) was broken (went soured) and the whole plan was revealed.

The bombing in US and events in abroad need an organization which control both FBI and CIA to do it. When the three big plots all went soured, who should be responsibe for the failure? In early January, Bush announced the step down of the head of the National Intelligence - Negroponte. You may realize what caused this unusual change.

There is such a big trade deficit and budget deficit in US economy that many people turn their investment into Euro asset and other foreign asset when US dollar is in a dangerous position. If the December plot succeeds, how much wealth people will lose in their investment? Of course, Iran will be a big loser. And how much profit that manipulating group will make? I wonder.
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: 468. Follow up to #467, #461 and #462 (2/20/07) Reply with quote

468. Follow up to #467, #461 and #462 (2/20/07)

2. follow up to #461 and 462.

On 1/15 and 1/20, I wrote #461 and #462, alleged that US had set up a Euro trap for Iran: If the December plot started, Euro would collapse due to the collapse of WANTA fund and the shortage of oil supply to the Europe. Iran not only would be bombed, but also suffered a huge loss in finance. On 2/1, an article proved the correctness of my analysis.

Re: "The War on Iran
Thursday, 01 February 2007
By Stephen Gowans

In Paulson’s view, Iran is still a major player globally, and needs to suffer the same pariah treatment. (New York Times, September 17, 2006) In October, US Treasury Department officials banned US banks from facilitating transactions involving Iran’s state-owned Bank Saderat. In January, the ban was widened to include another Iranian bank, Bank Sepah.

When Iran sells oil to a customer in Germany, the German customer asks a European bank to deposit US dollars into an Iranian bank account. The European bank then arranges for the transfer of US dollars from a US bank to an Iranian bank account in Europe. Paulson’s ban prohibits US banks from transferring funds if Bank Saderat and Bank Sepah are involved. (New York Times, October 16, 2006) With oil sales denominated in US dollars, the aim is to impede Iran’s ability to sell oil. The way around the US manoeuvre is to sell oil in Euros, something Iran has already begun to do. (New York Times, January 10, 2007)

This would seem to be a simple enough way of beating the US at its own game. It also raises questions about the prudence of compelling Iran to switch to Euros, since a change to Euros, if adopted by a number of oil-exporting countries, would push down the value of the US greenback. US investment banker John Hermann, a comptroller of currency in the Carter administration, wonders whether the US is shooting itself in the foot. (New York Times, October 16, 2006)

http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/261/52/

In October, US blocked the financial transaction between US banks and major Iran bank which forced Iran to turn on to Euro instead of Dollar in oil trading. Two months later, if the December plot succeeded, Iran would suffer a big loss in finance. The US investment banker John Hermann wonders whether the US is shooting itself in the foot then. He wouldn't have that puzzle if he reads my messages.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I view the Leo Wanta affair with suspicion. It all sounds too illogical. What on earth good would it do to repatriate missing dollars? Why not just counterfiet more? It's only debt monetisation after all...

That's what happened in Weimar Germany BTW

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing best bit of scaremongering I have ever read.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kathaksung
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Personally I view the Leo Wanta affair with suspicion. It all sounds too illogical. What on earth good would it do to repatriate missing dollars? Why not just counterfiet more? It's only debt monetisation after all...

That's what happened in Weimar Germany BTW

911 was created for Iraq war.
WANTA fund was created for Euro collapse. For justification. That's it. No matter how odd it is.

-------------

465. The dirty bomb plot goes on (2/5/07)
Four months ago, in October 2006, I wrote:

Re: "445. Dirty bomb attack (10/30/06)

On 10/26, the KTSF Chinese TV reported such a news that China arrested two North Koreans whom tried to sell ** gram of Uranium. (The news was not seen in other media, though) It will justify the source of dirty bomb if the attack happens. "

Three months ago, in November 2006, I alleged the death of the defector Litvinenko plays the same role:

Re: "451. The death of former Russian spy (11/25/06)

5. I think he is part of a secret deal. The deal is to justify a dirty bomb, (or even a nuclear bomb). There was such a deal in October. (N. Korea nuclear test and later China arrested two N. Koreans for selling small amount of Uranium.)"

Last month, I wrote "459. December bombing plot in Great Mall (1/5/07)". Of course, if the plot was carried out, it would have been a dirty bomb attack.

Ten days ago, a news proved my allegation were true.

Quote, "Sting thwarts sale of Uranium
Russian had nuclear-grade bomb material
By Desmond Butler (AP)

Washington - Republic of Georgia authorities, aided by the CIA , set up a sting operation last summer that led to the arrest of a Russian man who tried to sell a small amount of nuclear-bomb grade uranium."
(Mercury News 1/25/2007)

People may say this was a case of "last summer" which doesn't relate to the current plot. The point is why the media did not report that news last summer but report it now when it becomes not "news" but "olds"? When intelligence releases such kind of "olds", they always have a purpose. This is to justify the source of a dirty bomb material.

In recent plots in latest four months, we can see the similarity:
1. Russia and China were chosen to be collaborators. Because they have been the rivals of the US, their story will be more believable.
2. Their satellite country, Georgia; N. Korea; Belarus (in event to cut oil to Europe) joined the plot.
3. The direct purpose is to justify the source of dirty bomb material. (N. Korean selling Uranium, Russian selling Uranium.)
4. The hidden purpose is to spread nuclear panic. (The nuclear test in N. Korea and Litvinenko died of radioactive poison.) So when dirty bomb attacks happen in US and Europe, Bush will have full justification to bomb the nuclear site in Iran.

I think the dirty bomb plot is going on even though the three plots in October, November and December went soured. There was another one in the end of January. The news of the sting operation in Georgia was part of it. The possible targets not only in North San Jose, but also in other big cities, include Boston. In the end of January, there was an Ad scare there. Cartoon signs were thought to be bombs. I think if the main target has been successfully bombed, (that is N. San Jose, or Milpitas), Boston would have been attacked. too. The devices for bomb were there already: the battery and the wire. What the rogue team had to do is to send some innocent workers installing the bomb later when the action time was due. The worker thought they were adding more advertising device in the ad box, not aware it was a bomb. They eventually became "suicide bombers".

I allege so because the strange treatment on this event. I read many story like this. People arrested when they made a joke of "hijack" on the plane. Luggage was intercepted for examination when it looked suspicious. Media always are serious reporting such kind of news . No one think it's a joke. But what I read in Mercury News is this:
Topic, "Ad scare suspects smiling in court
Pair make jokes after posting their bail"
"They appeared amused in court as a prosecutor alleged that one of the devices looked like it had C-4 explosive. "
"The devices also appeared in nine other big US cities in recent weeks but didn't raise an eyebrow in any of them.
Jo Baltz, a bookkeeper for World Cup Coffee and Tea in Portland, had one sitting on a filing cabinet Thursday and called "him" cute.
"the devices were "so obviously not suspicious," Sgt. John Urquhart said. "
(San Jose Mercury News 2/2/2007)

It gave people an impression that it was over reacted. That was conflict to the consistent seriousness when media talked about "security". So I view it as a real bombing plan of the Feds. When it was broken by the alerted Boston people, the Feds play it down by the media they controlled.

Remember, in January 2005, there was a Boston dirty bomb case. (see #284) Boston already has been a target in Fed's plan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: