FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'hijacked planes' still flying after 9-11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: 'hijacked planes' still flying after 9-11 Reply with quote

I read an extraordinary story a while back about the documented fact that the actual UA planes that were supposed to have crashed into the twin towers were later recorded on the UA website as still operational. I looked at UA's website back then and saw it for myself. Does anybody know the actual numbers of those planes, as opposed to the flight numbers? I'd like to re-research this as no one believes me!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I remember someone saying that it's not uncommon for plane IDs to be transfered to a different aircraft (of the same type). Although I'm not 100% sure of this.
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well that could explain it then. The 'Operation Pearl' theory involves the planes from the scheduled flights being quietly dumped into the sea later on, but if you say plane numbers can be switched to other planes then the fact the IDs of those planes resurfaced amongst the UA list of operational planes can't be used as evidence of anything after all. Not conclusively anyway.

Thanks.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 'hijacked planes' still flying after 9-11 Reply with quote

suspecta wrote:
I read an extraordinary story a while back about the documented fact that the actual UA planes that were supposed to have crashed into the twin towers were later recorded on the UA website as still operational. I looked at UA's website back then and saw it for myself. Does anybody know the actual numbers of those planes, as opposed to the flight numbers? I'd like to re-research this as no one believes me!

My understanding is that this was brought up on the American equivalent of this site way back. It was simply that the actual registration numbers of the aircraft in question had not been removed, in other words, some clerk had simply not done what they had supposed to.

When an aircraft is decommissioned there is a set procedure and paperwork that goes through the system, an aircraft that crashes obviously sidesteps this process and there was essentially no 'flag' to highlight the need to remove them. The fact they still remained listed as operational is nothing sinister, just human error.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not unlike with cars, which have unique chasis numbers but can have their registration numbers transfered, aircraft can have three numbers, a 'pennant' number, a registration number and an airframe number.

The 'pennant' number may be an identification number assigned by the company, the registration number is a unique code assigned by the ICAO and also acts as the aircraft's callsign - the first character indicates the country of origin. As far as I know, only the airframe number is non-transferable. For comparison, the aircraft used in extraordinary rendition frequently had their registration numbers changed - though for different reasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: