FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 MI5 Al quaeda on news night BBC2 Thur 16th Nov.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: 911 MI5 Al quaeda on news night BBC2 Thur 16th Nov. Reply with quote

on newsnight BBC2 Thursday 16th Nov 10.30pm.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see that David Shayler was invited on to Sky News to talk abut the latest Bond film, but not Newsnight about Al Qaeda. This is despite the fact that he blew the whistle on MI5 allowing thousands of sympathisers into the UK from France in the 1990s. And the French intelligence agencies warned MI5 of what was happening. Anyone would think that the forces of darkness wanted to ensure that there was a viable Islamic extremist terrorist threat.....
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Glad to see that David Shayler was invited on to Sky News to talk abut the latest Bond film, but not Newsnight about Al Qaeda. This is despite the fact that he blew the whistle on MI5 allowing thousands of sympathisers into the UK from France in the 1990s. And the French intelligence agencies warned MI5 of what was happening. Anyone would think that the forces of darkness wanted to ensure that there was a viable Islamic extremist terrorist threat.....

Divide and conquer, Annie.

Older than the hills.

Ask Larry and his crowd of NFB "anarchists" !

Or how about Griffin and the BNP ?
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makes you wonder what motivates people in power and how they can sleep at night.
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dontbelievethehype1970 wrote:
makes you wonder what motivates people in power and how they can sleep at night.

I'm sure they sleep very well, thats the problem.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I literally could not believe what I was hearing, are they getting desperate or what. The entire Newsnight programme was devoted to a snazzy production based around an interview with an alleged Al Q GIA double agent.

The killer blow ?

Get this, Al Q suspects under interrogation deliberately fed their captors dodgy intel to encourage the US & UK to invade Iraq.

Claim al Qaida 'planted evidence'
Nov 16 2006

A senior al Qaida operative deliberately planted evidence to encourage the United States into war against Iraq, it has been claimed.

The extraordinary allegation is made by a man who reportedly spent seven years inside the al Qaida terror network working as a spy for European intelligence agencies.

Omar Nasiri - not his real name - makes the claim, which is bound to re-ignite the controversy over the war, in an interview with the BBC's Newsnight programme.

He alleges that a senior al Qaida operative, Ibn Sheikh Al-Libi, deliberately planted information to get America to fight Iraq.

Al-Libi was captured by US forces in late 2001, handed over to the Egyptians and allegedly tortured, according to Newsnight.

During interrogation he claimed that al Qaida had been training Iraqis.

In the run up to the war US officials claimed there was a link between Saddam Hussein's regime and the terror network - and the alleged link was one of the justifications for the hugely controversial military action in March 2003.

When asked on the programme if al-Libi or any others would have told the truth if they were tortured, Nasiri answers "Never".

Questioned further on whether he thought al-Libi had deliberately planted information to get the US to fight Iraq, he replies: "Exactly".

In his interview, Nasiri provides an insight into how al Qaida was far more organised, coherent and determined in the 1990s than was appreciated at the time and how its reach spread to London. Nasiri also claims that MI5 were watching the now jailed Islamic cleric Abu Hamza as far back as nine years ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/6155736.stm

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the BBC wanted to track the connections between AlQ, the GIA, the Algerian military and French and British intelligence services or for that matter how much the British intelligence services knew of Londonistan/radical islam in the 90's but they could do a lot worse than read Nafeez's 7/7 book.

What struck me was the constant images used as backdrop in the report, images of supposed jihadists doing all sorts of exciting military things, training, blowing things up, etc but zero explanation of who/what/where and why these images were from and why they were relevent
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt their sources of verification mentioned at the start were the security services. Also, if this bloke was a double agent for 7 years and 'knew' about 9/11, there is no excuse for lack of foreknowledge for the security services.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: the ongoing campaign Reply with quote

I saw that also Ian. The double agent is giving his spiel, and suddenly machine guns are crackling and explosions fill the screen. It played out like a soundtrack of ominous music underscoring the sudden, gratuitous nature of the fanatical terrorists and their fearful desire to wreak fatal havoc upon ..well....everyone(we, the audience). Increasingly, this type of broadcast also provides an opportunity to re-iterate the assumed guilt of the alleged 7/7 perps in London. This is becoming a commonplace feature in British TV and radio broadcasts of a political persuasion, Radio 4 at least, where their guilt is spoken of as a given. I begin to suspect that this effort to implant the notion of the Islamic 'community' as a terrorist rabble is deliberate. I hope I'm wrong.

Al..
Nambo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: the ongoing campaign Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
I saw that also Ian. The double agent is giving his spiel, and suddenly machine guns are crackling and explosions fill the screen. It played out like a soundtrack of ominous music underscoring the sudden, gratuitous nature of the fanatical terrorists and their fearful desire to wreak fatal havoc upon ..well....everyone(we, the audience). Increasingly, this type of broadcast also provides an opportunity to re-iterate the assumed guilt of the alleged 7/7 perps in London. This is becoming a commonplace feature in British TV and radio broadcasts of a political persuasion, Radio 4 at least, where their guilt is spoken of as a given. I begin to suspect that this effort to implant the notion of the Islamic 'community' as a terrorist rabble is deliberate. I hope I'm wrong.

Al..

No your not wrong Alwun, why do you think that fella with the hook hands outside Findsbury Park Mosque was allowed to get away with his Islamic hate message for year after year, in all the newspapers, in full public view?
He was propogating the exact image the British Government want us to have of Muslims so that we can learn to hate them and back Blairs Jewish-freemason plan to destroy Islam and pave the way for the Greater Jerusalem.

Ironic that most Muslims who voted probably voted for the Labour party, bit like Jews voting Nazi.
I love the way government bring out all these politically correct regulations so we dont upset our foriegners, tell us we are racist if we complain making out they aree so moral yet it is they who are the real racists, painting Muslims to be eveil killers bent on death in the name of Allah.

As the for Al Quida fella being a double agent, well in a way they are all double agents, as Robin Cook leader of the House of Commons untill he "Died" after revealling to the house that Al-Quida means data-base, a data-base that is of CIA mujahudeen opperatives initial set-up in the Afgan war against the Russians and used by them ever since, why do you thing they make all these lovely violent films and let us westerners see them so easily, especially just before an American election.

If you want to know about Islam dont expect to hear the truth from Jewish newspapers and media in this country, best to ask a Muslim.
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I begin to suspect that this effort to implant the notion of the Islamic 'community' as a terrorist rabble is deliberate. I hope I'm wrong.

As you know Alwun - you are not wrong.

Feel the cogntive dissonance though as we are also told in a similar vein by the politicians that "the enemy is not Islam."

That is the whole point. Bamboozle the populus - leaving the message "Trust your government - we know what's best for you." Also charge people for "terrorism" for booing Bliar's limousine = don't question your "lord protectors."

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=blair-faced-cheek-&meth od=full&objectid=18109813&siteid=94762-name_page.html

Promote multiculturalism - yet blame the 7th July bombings on "Islam." Get stupid idiot cardinals like Keith O'Brien to say "Islam should apologise for the bombings," play the religions off against each other. Divide and conquer - and as a work colleague of mine also regularly opines: "bs baffles brain.."
Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

He alleges that a senior al Qaida operative, Ibn Sheikh Al-Libi, deliberately planted information to get America to fight Iraq.

I'm sorry. This has got to be the most obvious false name that I have ever seen. It belongs in the same category as Mr. S. Peonaj or Ms. T. Rias.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Al-Libi is assigned because of alleged Lybian nationality, as is the claim for one of the aliases alleged to have been used by Dhiren Barot, Al-Brittani, because he is British.

I didn't make this up, someone else did.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: