FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nafeez Ahmed talk from 12Nov06: audio is now online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Nafeez Ahmed talk from 12Nov06: audio is now online Reply with quote

Talk from Nafeez ahmed from Sunday 12th available here:

http://tinyurl.com/ybwfyc

check out the al qaeda soundbyte attached

laters

Londonsound

alqaeda nafeez clip.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  alqaeda nafeez clip.mp3
 Filesize:  444.08 KB
 Downloaded:  279 Time(s)

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another sterling effort Michael, much appreciated, thank you.
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link..........

nafeez is an interesting speaker.....his insight into al qaida is very interesting.........its clear that he is an original thinker and i encourage his work.........

however there is perhaps some slightly negative aspects to his talk.......he is obviously totally SOLD on peak oil hysteria....the worlds oil is running out and global warming is a huge problem...aaaaaaaagghhhhhh.....

i can only suggest that nafeez buys a book called the deephot biosphere

as its details that oil is not a fossil fuel and is therefore not in danger of running out...........peak oil is quite possibly a TOTAL FRAUD and an excuse to bump up oil prices.....nafeez should take this information on board and attempt to be more balanced in his outlook.....

i can very much appreciate his thoughts about looking at the whole picture when 9/11 is involved and that larger scale.....but he definately downplays the power of explosive evidence for the destruction of all 7 wtc buildings......he downplays the possible power than 9/11 truth can have in the world........

i appreciate nafeez alot however.......he might be very right when it comes to peak oil......... i dunno im no expert and he clearly has alot more to say than me so power to him..........

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: