FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nov'06 Litvinenko Polonium assassin CIAs Alexander Goldfarb?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Nov'06 Litvinenko Polonium assassin CIAs Alexander Goldfarb? Reply with quote

Nov06 Did polonium spy Litvinenko reveal Putin false flags?

An ex FSB agent gags on a side dish of Thalium in a London sushi bar after an old mate comes over from Italy with supposedly 'new' info on the assassination of Russian journalist Anna Politovskaya that could have been emailed.

Cui bono?

Well it's hardly Putin. Every Russian expat with access to the media has been banging on about Anna for the past four weeks. Just when the murder was beginning to fade from from the popular goldfish consciousness the whole busines is dredged up again (assuming of course that it was an FSB agent who was waiting for her in the stairwell on that fateful night). And to make matters worse Putin's now got his very own Russophobic celebrity spook who's going to be chatshow couch fodder in 'zee vest' for months to come.

Of course NOBODY in 'zee vest' remembers the ashen faced Viktor Yushenko's minor bout of indigestion after unwisely going for tthe chef's special (soup du dioxin) at a well known Kiev restaurant about a year ago. Now who, just who, might be interested in evoking such a memory?

MI5 or MI6?
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he does indeed survive as you rather casually seem to assume he will.

Litvinenko of course is most famous for writing a book accusing the secret service of blowing up towers full of people and blaming it on radical Islamists in order to mobilise public support for a war against Muslims.

Crazy theory eh? It's been mentioned rather less than the fact he was investigating the death of Anna Politkovskaya.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The silence on the news about his book about the Moscow apartment bombings has been deafening. Could be coincidence but the other night on Channel 4 news as soon as the co-author of the book mentioned it John Snow suddenly cut in with 'we'll have to leave it there'. Maybe it wouldn't be good for certain interests to have open discussions of false flag ops and self inflicted wounds in the mainstream media? Nah. I'm just being paranoid!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Did poisoned spy Litvinenko reveal Putin false flag ops? Reply with quote

Did poisoned spy Litvinenko reveal Putin false flag ops?

Quote:
Litvinenko, now a British citizen, co-authored a book in 2002 entitled Blowing up Russia: Terror from Within, in which he alleged Federal Security Service (FSB) agents coordinated apartment block bombings [The excuse for the Russian invasion of Chechenya - ed.] in Russia that killed more than 300 people in 1999. Officials blamed the bombings on Chechen rebels.

Blowing up Russia: Terror from Within - PRICE $15.00
http://www.amazon.com/Blowing-up-Russia-Terror-Within/dp/1561719382/sr =1-1/qid=1164389466/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-1286573-0498269?ie=UTF8&s=book s

OVERNIGHT DETERIORATION
http://www.eitb24.com/portal/eitb24/noticia/en/international-news/over night-deterioration--litvinenko-in-very-serious-condition--re?itemId=B 24_22082&cl=%2Feitb24%2Finternacional&idioma=en

Litvinenko in very serious condition, remains in intensive care
11/23/2006
The hospital treating him said "he is heavily sedated and on a ventilator because overnight he went into a heart failure." The BBC reported three unexplained "objects of dense matter" had been found in his stomach...................
Litvinenko, now a British citizen, co-authored a book in 2002 entitled Blowing up Russia: Terror from Within, in which he alleged Federal Security Service (FSB) agents coordinated apartment block bombings in Russia that killed more than 300 people in 1999. Officials blamed the bombings on Chechen rebels.

see also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

and also this thread which RIDICULOUSLY - claims that Putin had nothing to gain by poisoning him! http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5514

putinfalseflag.jpg
 Description:
Blowing up Russia: Terror from Within (Paperback) by Yuri Felshtinsky, Alexander Litvinenko and Geoffrey Andrews (Translator)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
 Filesize:  11.7 KB
 Viewed:  31097 Time(s)

putinfalseflag.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 12 times in total
Echo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting ive been following the story on tv, but never knew about that book . which looks a pretty good read btw.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were discussing this on Radio 2 on Jeremy Vine's show, Monday lunchtime. I was absolutely astounded however when Jeremy Vine actually read out one persons email which said.

"Replace Putin with Bush
Apartment blocks with the Twin Towers
Chechnya for Iraq
and what have you got.....?"

Either Jeremy Vine hadn't read the email properly or he read it out because he agreed with it in someway.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jomper wrote:
Litvinenko of course is most famous for writing a book accusing the secret service of blowing up towers full of people and blaming it on radical Islamists in order to mobilise public support for a war against Muslims.
Crazy theory eh? It's been mentioned rather less than the fact he was investigating the death of Anna Politkovskaya.

1) OK, Pincher 0-1 Conspirators (whomsoever they may be)

2) If you mean the FSB (and, by extension the Russian government) then say so

3) A war against Chechan separatists, Muslims in name only, who just happen to be supported by the West. Two can play the religious persecution card, Jomper:

i) WWII aka 'War against Lutherans'
ii) Cold War aka 'War against Orthodox Church'
iii) The New Great Game aka 'War against Confucianism'

See how stupid you can make yourself look Jomper when you play the victim game?
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Litvinenko Time Lines Reply with quote

I must confess that I began to have my doubts about which 'dark forces' may have been responsible for the death of former FSB spook, Alexander Litvinenko.

On the one side you have the offical FSB, so-called 'rogue elements' within it and gangsters associated with those oligarchs still loyal to the Putin regime. And on the other you have the ex pat anti Putin oligarchs and their CIA, MI5/6 and other foreign secret service sponsors.

So it's worthwhile going over the events (as they have been reported) in this real life John Le Carre intrigue...

The media broke the story on Saturday 18th November that Alexander Litvinenko, ex FSB agent, had been admitted to University College Hospital as a victim of poisoning.

It was reported that he was first admitted to Barnet Hospital on Nov 2nd (subsequently revised) the day after meeting Mario Scaramella in a Japanese restaurant. Litvinenko reported Scaramella as being very nervous, handing him documents that could just as easily have been emailed.

Litvinenko was transferred to Univeristy College Hospital the day after toxicology tests at Guys indicated Thallium poisoning (Thursday 16th Nov).

By the 19th November reports were circulating of another meeting that Litvinenko had had with a former KGB agent called Lugovoy and an un-named former associate of Boris Beresovski immediately prior to his lunch with Scaramella.

Professor Tony Henry, toxicologist, gave Litvinenko a 50/50 chance of survival saying that the next MONTH would be critical. There was also speculation that other poisons may have been administered because of damage to his bone marrow.

On Monday 20th November it was reported that Litvinenko had been moved the previous day into a critical care unit at UCL under armed guard. Marina Litvinenko complained about medics and police who had refused to take seriously her and her husband's claim that he had been poisoned.

On Tuesday 21st November recent TV footage of Mario Scaramella (supposedly in hiding fearing for his life) in Italy are shown around the world. The 'Professor' is supposedly an expert on KGB terror. Some reports suggest that he has links both to the Italian security services and organized crime.

Also on this day a new theory about the poisoning material appears. At first Thallium (Sulphate) was the suspected agent - this became Radioactive Thallium. Later this changes to 'unknown substances.'

Alexander Litvinenko is reported as dying on Thurday 23rd November @ 21.23.

Points to ponder -

1) Litvinenko's blood serum test on the 16th November proved positive for thallium. Why was this result contradicted by two differing medical opinions 5 days later?

2) Professor Tony Henry suggested on Saturday 18th that Litvinenko had a month's life expectancy and thereafter a 50/50 chance of survival yet Litvinenko was dead within a week.

3) Litvinenko voiced clear suspicions about Mario Scaramella yet the media en masse spread suspicion about Lugovoy and an unknown accomplice. Scaramella supposedly in 'fear for his life' is filmed and videoed openly meeting and greeting in Italy.

And finally a little information about thallium...

It used to be the 'poisoner's poison' as it is odourless, colourless and highly toxic. That was until the 1960's when a modified version of a blue pigment used in paint was first used clinically as an antidote. Its called Prussian Blue or PB.

Since 2003 an FDA approved prescription drug called Radiogardase (based on PB) has become the antidote of choice to thallium AND radioactive thallium (possibly explains why the spooks, sorry media, revised their radioactive theory to 'unknown substances').

Honest, this is the last bit...

I was within FOUR hours of possibly being able to prove which 'dark force' was behind the hit. I checked out 'thallium' on Wikipedia at approximately 1.15am this morning. Surprisingly, the entry included a reference to Litvinenko's death.

Can't help wondering about the exact time that snippet was added...
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: USA Reply with quote

didn't get its way at the Asia Summit on the nuclear weapons issue. Hence it started with its loyal lapdog stories about poisons and russian spies.

Whilst I saw mention of the apartment bombings in Moscow the reason they aren't given too much emphasis on the issue is the fact that if they do the Russians will reply with info about 9/11.

Their largest political party the old communist party still covers the issue daily on its web forum

http://engforum.pravda.ru/
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm as intrigued as anybody about this but I think that sometimes suspiscious activity can be seen where there is none.
Pincher wrote:
Professor Tony Henry, toxicologist, gave Litvinenko a 50/50 chance of survival saying that the next MONTH would be critical.
Pincher wrote:
Professor Tony Henry suggested on Saturday 18th that Litvinenko had a month's life expectancy and thereafter a 50/50 chance of survival yet Litvinenko was dead within a week.

These two statements have two completely different meanings. The first, I presume, is an indirect quote from Professor Tony Henry and the second your inference of his quote - which is quite inaccurate.

The business with wikipedia is not surprising either. It's like a geeks Beaujolais race to see who can update the entries with the latest news. When I first read your post it gave the impression that somebody had updated the entry before Litvinenko had died.

I'm surprised that you didn't mention the three two pence piece sized shadows - initially described as objects - later attributed to the antidote Prussian Blue and then dropped altogether.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
I'm as intrigued as anybody about this but I think that sometimes suspiscious activity can be seen where there is none.
Pincher wrote:
Professor Tony Henry, toxicologist, gave Litvinenko a 50/50 chance of survival saying that the next MONTH would be critical.
Pincher wrote:
Professor Tony Henry suggested on Saturday 18th that Litvinenko had a month's life expectancy and thereafter a 50/50 chance of survival yet Litvinenko was dead within a week.

These two statements have two completely different meanings. The first, I presume, is an indirect quote from Professor Tony Henry and the second your inference of his quote - which is quite inaccurate.

The business with wikipedia is not surprising either. It's like a geeks Beaujolais race to see who can update the entries with the latest news. When I first read your post it gave the impression that somebody had updated the entry before Litvinenko had died.

I'm surprised that you didn't mention the three two pence piece sized shadows - initially described as objects - later attributed to the antidote Prussian Blue and then dropped altogether.

Of the two statements of mine that you have dug up Flamesong, the second is semantically closer to TH's original remark - he clearly expected Litvinenko to hold out for another month. More about TH in a mo...

I take your point about the Wikipedia 'geeks beaujolais race (I like the metaphor - not for sale by any chance?) ' and your impression was correct. Remember that US intelligence services are active on Wiki and judging by spelling and idiom the thallium entry is probably of American provenance.

Back to TH... he was reported in the Sunday Times of the 19/11 as suspecting that another agent had been used to poison Litvinenko. That suggests to me that Guy's had already confirmed the presence of Polonium in Litvinenko's urine. This begs the question - was the thallium explanation just a smokescreen (and a pretty feeble one at that)?

But there are antidotes too for Polonium. The established chelators would be effective enough to keep Litvinenko alive in the short term if he was treated promptly. But there seem to have been inexplicable delays in his treatment. And an inexplicable move to a public ward in a public hospital in central London (as opposed to an islotation unit in a Porton Down type establishment) to which Murdoch & co had easy access.

Everything about this intrigue has 'news management' stamped all over it. It took nearly three weeks for the story to break and each snippet of information has been supplied on cue. And now we have a feeding frenzy over a relatively insignificant dissident ex spook (do the police cordons around the deceased's home remind you of anything?) and the old blurred battle lines of the cold war are coming back sharply into focus.

Now whose side are you on Roman Abramovitch?
moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Poisoned Russian spy revealed Putin's false flag operations Reply with quote

I salute a Russian hero fallen in the GWOT. The 9/11 Truth activists must not be blinded to the fact that false flag terrorism is NOT an Anglosaxon monopoly. This point was NOT accepted by one 9/11 truth activist in London and reflects poor research and judgement to say the least and arrogance- a bit more humbleness in approach is required.
Indeed the Moscow bombings in 1999 predate 9/11 in the USA and the correlationship needs further investigation. As events in Moscow in 1999 led to a new invasion in Chechnya(Caucasas) whilst events in
New York/Washington led to an invasion of Afghanistan. Both regions at centre stage of the geopolitical and resource wars.

http://www.gv2000.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=238 Laughing
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Pincher's comments are interesting..... Reply with quote

As I watched, both yesterday and this morning, the news following Litvinenko’s death, I have been struck by the 'oddities' which seem to emanate from the various news reports. For instance, doctors were stating just before he died that they were having troubles identifying any poisons used and why he had been so ill for the three weeks or so.

The morning after his death there are police splashed all over our TV screens taking away boxes of 'radioactive' materials from the hospital, sushi bar, his home etc etc. Funny how doctors had such a struggle identifying the 'poison', yet within hours of his death, suddenly "it was Polonium", and now the police have rushed in to 'protect' everyone. All very odd!!!

Even stranger in all this is the fact that, a couple of weeks ago and buried deep within the bowels of certain news sites (Sky news being one), Al-Qaeda have been looking for nuclear materials.

See earlier discussion on this forum at:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5437&highlight=

So, knowing the patterns of the alarmist forces and policies of our Governments, what's the betting a 'link' will be found over the next few days between this incident and 'terrorism'!!

Just to scare us all further into submission.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find quite risible is the way that COBRA have asked the Kremlin for their assistance! In a police investigation, 'helping with enquiries' is a euphemism for 'chief suspect'. When Litvinenko points his finger at the Kremlin in his death bed statement, Putin denies any involvement and the Kremlin is asked for help, can we expect a GWB, 'let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracie theories' type response from the investigators?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wordblog.co.uk/2006/11/24/pr-involvement-in-alexander-litvi nenkos-poisoning-story-revealed/

PR involvement in Alexander Litvinenko's 'poisoning' story revealed
24th November 2006

As if the murky world of espionage had not already obscured the
story of the death of Alexander Litvinenko enough, it now seems that
powerful PR forces have been at work too.

The Guardian reported today that a company run by Lord Bell of
Belgravia, who as Tim Bell was behind the advertising campaigns which
helped the Tories to power in 1972, distributed the pictures of Mr
Litvinenko in hospital and handled media enquiries.

Lord Bell's Bell Pottinger Communications clients include Boris
Berezovsky, the Russian oligarch, who was a friend and employer of Mr
Litvinenko.

The Evening Standard's This is London website added that Moscow has
also employed a powerful PR consultancy, to counter claims from
Berzovsky. It reports: "The Russian government has signed a
multi-million pound contract with the American PR firm, Ketchum. They
are using two heavyweights in London: Tim Allen, a former Downing
Street spin doctor, and Angus Roxburgh, a former BBC correspondent in
Moscow."

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cui bono? Not Putin ,not the Russians. Modern political assassinations by intelligence agencies are made to look like accidents or suicides, not like FSB murders, unless by agencies looking to discredit the Russians

Putin had an oil oligarch arrested some time ago and STOLE all his oil fields by nationalizing them without compensation. There are certain forces in Britain who were outaged by this because this oil oligarch was their man in Russia......

This could be payback time to discredit Putin internationally because these same forces want to destabilize Russia by 'encouraging' terrorist outrages that will force Putin to resign because he is made to look both weak and a murderer so that they can get a puppet who is not nationalistic and whom they can control in order to get their hands on Russia's oil resources.

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: No one can say with anydoubt... Reply with quote

in this world of geopolitics where the Yanks position is weakening vis a vis NATO, nuclear weapons in N. Korea, Iraq, WTO etc that this man is dead. Or that he ever was ill.

When a story has changed so many times which part of it is real and which imagined?

A false flag op could imply stagemanagement from beginning to end...
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take this as you will. UKIP had been talking to this guy for some time. There is some clips here

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_news/gen12.php?t=1&id=2749
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
jomper wrote:

1) OK, Pincher 0-1 Conspirators (whomsoever they may be)

2) If you mean the FSB (and, by extension the Russian government) then say so

3) A war against Chechan separatists, Muslims in name only, who just happen to be supported by the West. Two can play the religious persecution card, Jomper:

i) WWII aka 'War against Lutherans'
ii) Cold War aka 'War against Orthodox Church'
iii) The New Great Game aka 'War against Confucianism'

See how stupid you can make yourself look Jomper when you play the victim game?

Eh? What 'victim game' are you talking about? That last comment makes absolutely no sense to me, I really don't understand.

I was being deliberately non-specific in my first post on this thread in order to draw very obvious comparisons between one alleged false flag operation and another. I was being sarcastic (that's the bit where I go, crazy theory eh?) but not intentionally at your expense, sorry if it gave offence.

I'm actually very sorry you were wrong about Litvinenko in that he died.
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the possibility of Mossad involvement? To get the British government (and public opinion) to distance itself from Russia in the run-up to a US/Israel British-supported attack on Iran - an attack Russia is likely to oppose?

But in the end, god knows who did it. Somebody connected to the murky world of intelligence, that's for sure.

Suspecta
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were a Muslim I'd be heaving a temporary sigh of relief at all the media attention on Russian and Irish terrorism in the news over the last few days. A temporary reprieve only, one fears.

Suspecta
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are some very odd things indeed about the 'investigation' (if not the reporting) of the death of Alexander Litvinenko. I have tried to piece everything together and if we can rely upon the currently agreed accounts of Litvinenko's movements prior to being admitted to Barnet General I would say that the prime suspect is 'Professore' (Ha! Ha!) Mario Scaramella and that the assassination was a CIA, MI6 & SISDE (Italian secret service) 'false flag' operation.

The Murdoch press are particularly obsessed with the assassination and got the polonium scoop (which they had been sitting on for several days if Prof. Tony Henry's remarks are anything to go by - now mysteriously 'retired' from the case after his announcement of the thallium positive at Guys Hospital on the 16th November). Friday's Sun not only identified the substance but said that it had been sprayed on Litvinenko's sushi at Itsu's. Velly intellesting...

This revelation would appear to rule out fellow ex FSB agent Lugovoy and friends who met Litvinenko in the Pine Bar at The Millenium Hotel shortly after he met Scaramella at Itsu's. And this is where the Murdoch press's reportage becomes rather confusing.

So far no one, and certainly not Litvinenko himself, has mentioned the presence of anyone else at his meeting with Scaramella. And whilst the Murdoch press allude to the possibility that Scaramella has Mafia and KGB connections they go out of their way to exhonerate rather than incriminate him (by constantly referring to the well worn cliche that he too was on the KGB hit list).

Instead The Sunday Times fingers a certain Viktor Kirov, an SVR agent, (whom Litvinenko stated had been 'assigned' to his case) and The News of the World singles out for attention a Spetsnaz vet whose middle name is 'Igor' (I know, it gets more like John Le Carre by the day). However, neither organ suggests that either of them were diners or were posing as sushi chefs at Itsu's on the fateful day. But neither paper resiles from the Sun's claim that that was where Litvinenko was poisoned with polonium 210. Something's got to give...

Step forward the Evening Standard. Instead of spreading rumours, their hacks went after Scaramella in Italy and there they found a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. None of the universities listed on his resume (amongst them Bogota, Greenwich & Stanford) had any record of him. The Environmental Crime Prevention Programme agency he represents is unknown to similar organisations such as Greenpeace, has a defunct website and a Californian academic as a general secretary who is curiously incommunicado.

Scaramella has links to Berlusconi and 'Forza Italia' and serves on the Italian Mitrokhin Commission. He claims credit for saving the life of the chairman (Senator Paolo Guzzanti) of the latter (acting on a tip off from Litvinenko) and of foiling a Ukranian/Mafia uranium smuggling operation.

The real clue to Scaramella's actual status though is that amongst his supposed employers who either refused or could not properly vouch for him was his current one - The Univeristy of Naples. The following remarks by one of his 'colleagues' is intriguing:

And Dr Maria Scaramella, a namesake at the university, said: "I used to get all this post for him but I could never actually find him. He was supposed to have an office on the third floor but I was never able to find it. He was supposed to have some sort of European funding for research but I never knew exactly what."

Any amateur spookwatcher knows that the only organisation that can provide that kind of high profile cover is a domestic intelligence agency. Scaramella is clearly working for SISDE. It is worth noting that after MI5/6 SISDE is the European inteligence agency closest to the CIA.

Assuming that all of this business is not a colossal fabrication (and that there never was an ex FSB agent called Litvinenko!) everything we know/don't know about Scaramella suggests that he is a specialist black ops spook (too much of a mean looking baastard for an academic that's for sure!).

As soon as these and other inconsistencies start to be picked over in the media expect this story to quietly fade away...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23375897-details/Exclusive% 3A+Sushi+bar+man+is+nuclear+waste+expert/article.do

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/uk/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find most mysterious is why should such a bizarre hi-tech means used at all?
Even if the hit was meant to become public knowledge as a 'message', it still seems one of the most drawn out and long-winded assassinations since Georgi Markov's.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additionally the "previously unaware" and indeed the entire world now know of Litvinenko's book "Blowing Up Russia" containing his allegations that the Russian FSB, rather than Chechen terrorists went around Moscow in 1999 planting bombs in apartment blocks and murdering their own innocent citizens and were inside the Moscow theatre during the siege by alleged Checen terrorists in 2002.

You can listen again to Radio 4's Today Programme on Litvinenko, broadcast on September 15th 2004 on Litvinenko's claims.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nafeez explains it quite well in "The War on Freedom" about the Russians and the Chechens.

Two KGB agents were caught red-handed with explosives in an apartment block about to blow the place up.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
What I find most mysterious is why should such a bizarre hi-tech means used at all?
Even if the hit was meant to become public knowledge as a 'message', it still seems one of the most drawn out and long-winded assassinations since Georgi Markov's.

Georgi Markov died within four days of being pricked with ricin (no known antidote at the time) and we didn't hear about it until much later.

Polonium 210 is not a state-of-the-art toxin. The USP of this radioactive substance is that it can be manufactured to a spec that enables both safe handling and deadly delivery. Contrary to what the f*ckwit hacks are saying though:

1) This modified form can be produced in private facilities.
2) There are chelating substances that can treat effectively polonium poisoning.
3) Polonium's short biological half life (polonium c. 138 days, plutonium 20 -50 years) should stack the odds in the victim's favour provided there is prompt and competent medical intervention.

Here are some further oddities about the case:

1) Some reports say that Litvinenko was admitted to Barnet General the day after the 'official' date of the attack (Nov 1) - others that he waited for up to three days (when his symptoms would have been very severe).

2) He was admitted under an assumed name. Given his vulnerability why did he do this?

3) His claims that he had been poisoned were initially dismissed by medical staff. Again, given his status, why the official scepticism?

4) Intelligence services take a keen interest in the welfare of defectors 'from the other side.' MI5/6 seem to have been very relaxed about protecting their asset.

5) After the positive thallium test at Guys, Litvinenko was moved - but to another open ward at another general hospital (University College) in central London.

6) Why was there no offical explanation given for the false positive for thallium when tests showed that polonium 210 was the agent used?

7) Why was Professor Tony Henry (the toxicologist who first confirmed the positive thallium test and who first mused about the possibility of 'other agents') 'retired' from the case?

For my own part I believe it's possible Litvinenko wasn't poisoned on November 1st but later and that Scaramella/Itsu could prove to be a red herring.

Litvinenko may have feared an attack fron either side which might explain why he gave an assumed name at Barnet General. He might have been aware of his growing expendability. Initially, 5&6 allowed medics to bungle his case and when Litvinenko was half dead and the doctors had wised up they silently took over.

The thallium positive allowed the spooks to move Litvinenko to a public hospital so that he could expire relatively quickly in the full glare of publicity (a positive for a radioactive substance would of course have precluded this propaganda coup and the Russophobic backlash).

And Tony Henry's gone, well, maybe because he doesn't want to explain the false polonium 210 positive (er that's a joke).

But there again maybe not...

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18214
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Cui bono? Not Putin ,not the Russians. Modern political assassinations by intelligence agencies are made to look like accidents or suicides, not like FSB murders, unless by agencies looking to discredit the Russians

Putin had an oil oligarch arrested some time ago and STOLE all his oil fields by nationalizing them without compensation. There are certain forces in Britain who were outaged by this because this oil oligarch was their man in Russia......

This could be payback time to discredit Putin internationally because these same forces want to destabilize Russia by 'encouraging' terrorist outrages that will force Putin to resign because he is made to look both weak and a murderer so that they can get a puppet who is not nationalistic and whom they can control in order to get their hands on Russia's oil resources.

It is certainly as good a theory as anyone elses

I can't help seeing the connections between this murder, the news that radiation has been found at Russian Oligarch Berezovsky's London Office, the funding of the 'Orange Revolution' by Berezovsky and the supposed poisoning of Yushchenko

Putin was Berezosky's bitch until he got uppity and stopped following orders, since when they have been supposed mortal enemies. Britain very helpfully has allowed Berezovsky to reside in leafy Surrey along with his ill-gotten gains and allows him to wage his not inconsiderable efforts to destabalise Russia by proxy from the safety of the UK much to the public displeasure of Putin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky

The current Ukraine president came to power as a result of a very media savvy, 'popular uprising' and presidential revote. the revote was in part swayed by sympathy for Yushchenko who had experienced a mysterious illness allegedly from dioxin poisoning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko#Dioxin_poisoning

It seems I'm not the only one who sees these connections or who found the whole Yushchenko poisoning somewhat fishy.

http://www.etherzone.com/2006/raim112206.shtml

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/11/24/europe/EU_GEN_Russia_Poisone d_Spy_Berezovsky.php

Interestingly the Guardian put forward the theory that Litvinenko did it himself in order to implicate Putin, hmmm. I doubt it somehow.

At the end of the day whether Putin, Berezovsky or another party, it is surely just different factions of the global mafia bumping each other's messengers off.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdoch Media are still running with the Litvinenko poisoning and certain things seem to be crystallising.

1) Yesterday's Times let slip that Litvinenko tested positive for polonium 210 whilst at Barnet General. The 'cover story' bought by the media was that he had only tested positive three hours before his death on Thursday 23rd November - at least one week later.

2) Professore Mario Scaramella has returned to the UK to talk to Scotland Yard about his meeting with Litvinenko. The Yard say that he is not under arrest and is being interviewed only as a witness. But he is being held in a secure location. Exactly who or what is he afraid of?

3) The Times also recently gave a different itinerary for Litvinenko on the possible day of the attack. Up until Monday, the media had been reporting that he had visited The Millennium Hotel BEFORE he went to Itsu. The Times indicated it had been the other way round and that he had arrived at the hotel at about 4.00pm. If this account is accurate then this would appear to rule out the 'mysterious' Russian suspects in the hotel bar.

4) Today's Sun reports that Litvinenko whilst on his death bed confided to his publishing collaborator, Pal Yuri Felshtinsk, his suspicions about Scaramella because of his nervous behaviour at the restauarant. Felshtinski is quoted as saying that Scaramella is an FSB agent. I wonder if he really believes that?

Although this black op has achieved some of its objectives one gets the feeling Scaramella has bungled it. Needless to say if his headless corpse is fished out of the Thames in the next few months his death would be blamed on Putin or FSB/SVR renegades by the Western media.

But why would Moscow allow one of its agents to return to the scene of the crime and both incriminate himself and implicate them?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006550459,00.html
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Radioactivity everywhere!!!! Reply with quote

Further to my post above, I note now that the "Authorities" seem to be finding traces of radioactivity everywhere - latest seems to be on three BA planes. None of this makes any sense, unless you start to view it as being a further cog in the great deception to scare the hell out of all of us, so we will give up further our rights and freedoms in order that the "State" can leap in to protect us.

I see the link to terrorism, which I predicted above, drawing ever closer. It is highly possible, in my own opinion, that because sheeple are becoming more disbelieving of the conventional "terrorist scare" tactics, our Intelligence services and politicians have moved the scenario along a little.

Beggars belief that we live in a so called free democratic western society, doesn't it??
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Taking into account that... Reply with quote

Britain has a history of cold-war paranoia of Russians 'under every bed' and Russia being on the verge of invading Britain it is ironic that once the invasion occurred with millions of people from E Europe, not much was actually ...said.

Instead in order to justify the fake 'war on terror' we had scare stories against every muslim, in particular after the dubious 7/7 bombings. Having created social and cultural polarisation with hundreds of thousands of muslims, they now seem to be turning their attention to the old and trusted enemy, Russia.

If somene can keep up with the all the variations and changes of the story which seems to get more ludicrous as days go by (Xmas is coming a new plane scare must occur!) this whole show is turning into a farce...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: