FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polly Toynby Tory icon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Polly Toynby Tory icon? Reply with quote

Why didn't she (Toynby)challenge Esther Rantzen as she "informed" us all 300-400K mass graves were found in Iraq and linked to the Saddam regime on 'Question Time' last night? Even Bliar doesn't mouth this old cliche supposed to legitimise the Iraq invasion post the discovery of zero WMD there.Is the grauni the new Snu?

Then we had some new labour old fogey panelist mouthing the stupid sentiment that the intervention was all done to uphold the authority of UN security council decisions...even though the UN security council didn't sanction the Iraq invasion Rolling Eyes
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

esther rantzen is obviously privvy to information we are not. that was the first time i had heard number of 300-400k dead in mass graves.

was she purely making that up?

it was good that they had a good chat about murdochs influence on the media, it was also spoken about in the progrmme after where branson was having a pop. i could not believe that portillo had the cheek 2 think we are stupid enough to think he doesnt have a negative influence.

i really hated the way they tried to make branson look like he was just going for another pr stunt, it was a very clever tactic of making people not take him very seriously...
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds typical of the quality of tv information. People just can't say anything against Rupert Murdoch on tv, it was a different story on any questions on radio 4.

As for Toynbee, that's about what I'd expect from her the fake Liberal that she is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: