FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experts who question 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
borg
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Experts who question 911 Reply with quote

This site has a large number of credible people who question 911, names and critiques you will not find on TV.

http://patriotsquestion911.com

These people bring credibility to this movement.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Experts who question 911 Reply with quote

borg wrote:
This site has a large number of credible people who question 911, names and critiques you will not find on TV.

Interesting list! Just a quick scan throws up General Pervez Musharraf, who some believe may have been involved, and hardly a Patriot, and Thomas H. Kean, credited author of the so-called Keane Report, i.e. The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States.
borg
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Experts who question 911 Reply with quote

Did you read the quotes as to why they are on the list? Anything possitive to say:)

flamesong wrote:
borg wrote:

Interesting list! Just a quick scan throws up General Pervez Musharraf, who some believe may have been involved, and hardly a Patriot, and Thomas H. Kean, credited author of the so-called Keane Report, i.e. The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did. The heading of the column says, 'Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Critics of 9/11 Commission Report', I just think that including the author of the report as a critic of the report - and therefore probable apologist for the whole thing - is a bit peculiar. As is the inclusion of Pervez Musharraf, possible middle-man in the $100,000 pay-off to Mohammed Atta - that is hardly consistent with the quote on this page which is attributed to him:
Pervez Musharraf wrote:
I didn't think it possible that Osama sitting up there in the mountains could do it...He was perhaps the sponsor, the financier, the motivating force. But those who executed it were much more modern. They knew the U.S., they knew aviation. I don't think he has the intelligence or the minute planning. The planner was someone else.

Don't you think these two characters sit a little uncomfortable alongside the likes of Morgan Reynolds, Catherine Austin Fitts, Phil Berg, Ray McGovern, Sibel Edmonds and even Michael Meacher?

This last group of people should be commended for their nerve to speak out - the other two probably ought to be in the dock!

Do I detect a little defensiveness? Is this your website?
borg
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not my site. It is the case that many 911 truthers seem to expect perfection and nit pick the weakest aspect of otherwise good work. For example I am left with the impression you think little of this info. when I would argue it presents very compelling and usefull evidence... Dispite it's 'shortcomings'....

having said this your points are valid. I hope you noticed the sub catagory that says these people still support the commision. Some of the quotes only shows the contradictions of the people involved.

as for musharraf being the middle man, I actually have heard it was then head of the ISI that transfered the $ to atta... not to say musharraf knew nothing of it...

flamesong wrote:
Yes, I did. The heading of the column says, 'Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Critics of 9/11 Commission Report', I just think that including the author of the report as a critic of the report - and therefore probable apologist for the whole thing - is a bit peculiar. As is the inclusion of Pervez Musharraf, possible middle-man in the $100,000 pay-off to Mohammed Atta - that is hardly consistent with the quote on this page which is attributed to him:
Pervez Musharraf wrote:
I didn't think it possible that Osama sitting up there in the mountains could do it...He was perhaps the sponsor, the financier, the motivating force. But those who executed it were much more modern. They knew the U.S., they knew aviation. I don't think he has the intelligence or the minute planning. The planner was someone else.

Don't you think these two characters sit a little uncomfortable alongside the likes of Morgan Reynolds, Catherine Austin Fitts, Phil Berg, Ray McGovern, Sibel Edmonds and even Michael Meacher?

This last group of people should be commended for their nerve to speak out - the other two probably ought to be in the dock!

Do I detect a little defensiveness? Is this your website?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Borg

I think it is a good list myself. Even Musharraf or Kean would not be many people's idea of 9/11 truth seekers, the fact that they question important elements is useful precisely because they are who they are.

The 9/11 truth movement first needs to win open and vocal support from the wider public that a new investigation is required. Once this is achieved, we can move onto the question of who are authentic voices within the movement.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and of course phil berg has been sacked by ellen mariani & william rodriguez because he scuppered their rico case against bush,etc.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hampton, I dont suppose you have a link to what Phil Berg did to the Rico case do you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: