FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bombs in the buildings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Bombs in the buildings Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yPAUIgMVCQ&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMABQHSS40&mode=related&search=

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure he said bomb and not tornado Rolling Eyes
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there was a lot of confusion on that day, inevitably. What about it?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

im pretty sure the emergency services are use to confusion and wouldnt of cleared the area of emergencie workers who are there to save lives unless they were sure there own lives where immediatley in danger.
i carnt see them evacuating because of confussion.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

im pretty sure the emergency services are use to confusion and wouldnt of cleared the area of emergencie workers who are there to save lives unless they were sure there own lives where immediatley in danger.

I am sure they are used to confusion, and do not panic, but that does not mean there is no confusion. The emergency services have to rely on information they are given, which may not be accurate. No one, as far as I know, has suggested there actually was a bomb in a van, as in the first clip. There was a great fear about a third plane, which was unfounded

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

I am sure they are used to confusion, and do not panic, but that does not mean there is no confusion. The emergency services have to rely on information they are given, which may not be accurate. No one, as far as I know, has suggested there actually was a bomb in a van, as in the first clip. There was a great fear about a third plane, which was unfounded

i see your point in some aspects but where your missing mines is, firemen will not abandon people in need unless they are certain the information to be true, they are professionals trained and put there lives on the line on a daily basis, why evacuate unless you are certain? they would not abandon unless its been confirmed and double checked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: