FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petition Number 10 direct.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Petition Number 10 direct. Reply with quote

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/EUreferendum/
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/IDcards/sign

Why not at a 9/11 truth petition?

Mind they may used these lists as a hit list when full on fascism is rolled out. Shocked

Just think of the effect if millions signed one calling for an investigation though!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three threads on this forum which ask basically the same thing.

My answer to them all is basically the same, why didn't you start a petition and then point it out?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Petition Number 10 direct. Reply with quote

mkpdavies wrote:

Just think of the effect if millions signed one calling for an investigation though!

Would be good, but many people feel their time is better spent arguing that petitions are a waste of time and won't make a blind bit of difference and that anyone who argues otherwise is woefully naive.

To say nothing of those who live in so much fear that they won't sign in case some future fascist government uses it against them.

I'm a great one for signing petitions.
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
There are three threads on this forum which ask basically the same thing.

My answer to them all is basically the same, why didn't you start a petition and then point it out?

I was hoping some positive ideas of how to word one might get discussed. We would want it to get through and reach as many people as possible, without people thinking I am a tin foil hat merchant ( Cool ).

Give me a well formed question, and I will put it up.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: petition Reply with quote

Yes, that's the point.
Step up you longtime truthers and help us novices out. I'll post it, but how do we lead in? My initial thoughts are:
1) to avoid making any accusations, and simply cite some easy to prove lamentable facts about the 9/11 Commission, from the mouths of PQ911.com, frustrated bereaved families, first responders et al.
2) this can be used to demonstrate that there is a case for an investigation:
3) and a reminder that 9/11 was the cause of the War on Terror and invasions and so forth.

I think we should be content with just making noise. They'll probably ignore us , censor us, or just tell us that it's American business not ours.
I tried to sign a petition the other day but they wouldn't let me. Technical glitch or censorship?

mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't seem to like hotmail accounts.

I am getting reports back that a lot of people are having problems signing certain petitions.

You can't seem to use the same email or even computer according to some twice, even if you are doing one for your neighbour or whatever.

Going on that, maybe it is a waste of time, especially has there seems to be no support for it really here.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petitions are a waste of space - if you sent a 911 petition with a million names on it to 10 downing st they would ignore it.

What is the point of sending petitions to the villains themselves.

If however the one million names all turned up together unannounced to deliver it - then your talking
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Petitions are a waste of space - if you sent a 911 petition with a million names on it to 10 downing st they would ignore it.

What is the point of sending petitions to the villains themselves.

If however the one million names all turned up together unannounced to deliver it - then your talking

Now you're talking. The only one I could be bothered to sign was the petition to the PM to stand on his head and juggle icecreams
That seemed to be the most likely scenario of all those offered
In fact one million turning up at Downing Street wouldn't make much difference unless they were willing to grab him by the throat - metaphorically speaking, of course

http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/index.php?login=225988

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: A petition has been started by Mark Sugrue Reply with quote

A petition has been started by Mark Sugrue:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/9-11-Truth
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While signing petitions may be a waste of time, its better than nothing. It at least sends a message on the public's opinion to Number 10. Unfortunately the number of signatures on the 9-11-Truth petition is sending the wrong message at the moment (28 signatures). Surely even petition skeptics would rather see a large number of signatures on the 9-11-Truth petition than this paltry amount. If you haven't signed it yet and would like there to be a new investigation - go for it!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, in principle, with you Leiff, I don't think that the petition, per se will have much of an effect on the government's indifference but the effect that a large petition would have on the morale of the campaign is quite something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: