FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MI5 chief quits as full story of July 7 is about to emerge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: MI5 chief quits as full story of July 7 is about to emerge Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=422970&in_page_id=1770

Full "story" emerging. Story= truth?????

Pretty sure we had a visit from an MI5 agent at the Lancaster truth event on Thursday 14/12/, said his name was "James", a real smooth young (20's) posh English gent 007 type asked loads of questions about the movement but gave nothing away about himself and left no contact details.

He even said as his intoduction I'm from the intelligence services, jokingly of course!!!!!

If your reading this James perhaps you could tell us what you thought of the evening and put me right if my gut feeling was wrong.

Give it no fear comrades

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: A friend stated... Reply with quote

that the Senegalese press is awash with stories how they were notified not to travel on the morning of 7/7.

They notified these concerns to the French embassy personnel in London as well.

I will try and source a link for this.

Something may be brewing taking into account she stated UK was about to be hit with terror targets and then she suddenly ...resigns!
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: The 7/7 Myth ... about to blow? Reply with quote

Goodbye Eliza.

The whole 7/7 myth is about to blow. Daniel Obachike is about to publish his book 'The 4th Bomb', in which he will address:

- the Blue BMW & Black Mercedes that pulled up in front of the #30 bus, immediately prior to the bus being diverted into Upper Woburn Place.

- although standing by the rear doors on the lower deck when the bus disintegrated, he saw no sign of anyone remotely resembling Hasib Hussain.

- there were just four female passengers, the driver & himself on the lower deck at the time of the explosion; one of whom apparently told a nurse at UCH that she thought Daniel had been the bomber!

- a lot of people got off of the bus immediately prior to the explosion. A statement corroborated by Angela Griffiths, a lower deck survivor who was seated by the rear doors of the bus.

- after reporting to the Police on July 8th, to provide a statement, and despite having been identified by one of the witnesses as a possible suspect, Daniel was not approached by investigating officers until 6mths & 3wks after the event.

- Who is Richard Jones?

- sinister phone calls received from September 2005 onwards.

- Christian Njoya, officially listed as being killed on the KX train, yet Daniel states that Christian could not have been on that train as he saw him in the street after the KX explosion had occurred!

13 people reportedly died as a result of the explosion on the #30 bus but there were only four people, plus the driver on the lower deck, The Daily Telegraph reported that Lisa French and Louise Shepherd were sitting the back row on the top deck. Both Lisa & Louise survived and were re-united at ceremony in Tavistock Square on the anniversary. In addition, we know from photographic evidence that at least 11 people were able to walk away from the top deck, apparently unscathed. So where exactly were the victims seated?

How is that the lower deck was almost empty, yet it would appear that at least 24 people were on the upper deck. 11(?) dead, 2 rear seat survivors (Lisa & Louise) & 11 unscathed (photograph)? Does this make any sense?

Daniel writes, "I'd helped a female passer-by showered with victims blood; sensing things weren't all they seemed I ventured back to the carnage outside. A few plain clothed operative's kept a wary eye inside the Police cordons. I left, stopping off in a Holborn pub where a couple of them followed me..."

As 'The 4th Bomb', is not yet on the streets, the question remains as to whether Daniel will be 'persuaded' not to go ahead with publication ... even if he manages to find a publisher with the balls to get Daniel's account into the public domain.

Alternatively, Daniel is a prime candidate for a media campaign to discredit him as a witness. So don't be too surprised to find the MSM making any of the following claims, in the immediate aftermath of 'The 4th Bomb' rolling off the press:

- A history of mental illness
- A drug addict/dealer
- A suspected rapist or paedophile
- An arsonist
- Has a history of violent crime
- A petty criminal
- any combination of the above.

Even Jean-Charles de Menenzes was accused of being a cocaine addict and an alleged rapist in the immediate aftermath of his assassination ... both accusations later retracted by the police.

The pressure for an inquiry may well increase after Daniel's book is released but any inquiry within the lifetime of the present administration would be a complete waste of public funds. It is completely predictable that another sycophant in the guise of Lords Hutton, Butler & Stevens would be trotted out, from the listing in who's who on the square, to present another complete crock. Dame Eliza Manningham-Bullsh*t may have announced her resignation at just the right moment!

Do these psychopaths really believe that the public doesn't see through them? While the public doesn't react ... they don't really care!

The good news is that the number of people seeing through the political charades of George & Tony is increasing by the day.

Al K Myst

"PEOPLE should not be scared of their governments, governments should be scared of their PEOPLE"
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Time for 911-gate and 7/7-gate. You can smell it. The scent of - victory? Or the stench of the 'controlled demolition' of a few already compromised accomplices?

http://judicial-inc.biz/London_bus.htm

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: optimism Reply with quote

I'd say you were all a tad over-optimistic about this, and can't say I really expect very much, but hey, fingers crossed Wink
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Anyone know French Reply with quote

http://www.lobservateur.sn/articles/showit.php?id=10594&cat=actualite

were embassy personnel forewarned regarding the bombings?
azrael23
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its another good book on the subject, that can only be a good thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: