FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hilarious disinfo - must see
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Hilarious disinfo - must see Reply with quote

check out this moon hoax, hoax vid, its great, and a good example of how disinfo can work http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3288261061829859642&q=dark+s ide+of+the+moon
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its a good example of how ridicule and sniggering can be used to cover something up.

Boy, those documentary makers sure got some unprecedented access to some key figures, ay?

Oddly, this video still resides on Google Video, but Bart Sibrell's videos "A Funny thing happened on the way to the moon" and "Astronauts Gone Wild" have been deleted.

David Percy's 4 hour videos "What Happened on the Moon" have also been taken off Google video.

And then, there are Neil Armstrong's strange words in 1994.

These remarks were made by NEIL ARMSTRONG  at the White House on WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 1994 during a ceremony commemorating the Apollo 11 mission. (Click for video clip and watch the accompanying body language).

"Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

Original Story:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?r103:E20JY4-119:

Well, at least I have been able to post on here what Duncan Gardham omitted to include in his Daily Telegraph article which mentioned some campaigners by name (including me).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/15/nterro r315.xml

It wouldn't be that ridicule/pernicious debunking tactic in use again would it? Of course not!

There is no link WHATSOEVER between 9/11 and Apollo Hoaxes - because Apollo clearly wasn't a Hoax - there's too much media evidence to say men landed on the moon. Ha! Whatever was I thinking of! Tsk! Commanderson! You've damaged the movement by starting this thread!!!
Smile Smile

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really! Crying or Very sad
you think there's no evidence for a moon hoax?

I'm sorry you feel this way about my post, but I seriously found this flick amazingly funny, as a fully disclosed mockumentary, very well made- and I do not belive they had access to these people, just cut the footage from available stuff, with all the disinfo hitting about, thought it was an amusing aside to show folk how this stuff can be made to look semi-real.

The clever thing with this one is the acceleration of ridiculesness, that shows up its humour, while you might have been sucked in by the initial, section, as it goes on its more obvious theyre taking the piss, i think its really a good exercise in awareness
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
i think its really a good exercise in awareness

Oh yes - whichever way you take it, it's a weird but well-made documentary which will set your mind racing....

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
really! Crying or Very sad
you think there's no evidence for a moon hoax?

I'm sorry you feel this way about my post, but I seriously found this flick amazingly funny, as a fully disclosed mockumentary, very well made- and I do not belive they had access to these people, just cut the footage from available stuff, with all the disinfo hitting about, thought it was an amusing aside to show folk how this stuff can be made to look semi-real.

The clever thing with this one is the acceleration of ridiculesness, that shows up its humour, while you might have been sucked in by the initial, section, as it goes on its more obvious theyre taking the piss, i think its really a good exercise in awareness

Are you suggesting that in 1969 that Neil Armstrong did not walk on the moon?
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
commanderson wrote:
i think its really a good exercise in awareness

Oh yes - whichever way you take it, it's a weird but well-made documentary which will set your mind racing....

Just some humour man, with I believe some dis-info edjutainment value, though others might have some fun with it too, thats all, lighten up, we gotta have some fun exposing the NWO etc, otherwise we'll end up like miserable and twisted like THEM.
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Yes

But would agree with Andrew that this is off-topic to discuss that here, I posted this link to highlight disinfo rather than moon hoax, and as some funny light relief for people to check out, but it seems folks are a little short on a sense of humour over here, so excuse me for larking around Laughing it wont happen again maw Rolling Eyes
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Yes

But would agree with Andrew that this is off-topic to discuss that here, I posted this link to highlight disinfo rather than moon hoax, and as some funny light relief for people to check out, but it seems folks are a little short on a sense of humour over here, so excuse me for larking around Laughing it wont happen again maw Rolling Eyes

I fully agree that some other off-topic stuff needs to be shown and investigated around here, at least as a little light relief.Anyone like my dead rock stars piece? The MSM will of course always use these more minor subjects to scoff at the main theme. I think we just have to live with this until the general public gets the point - hopefully before the dollar collapse,9/11 #2, the round ups,the verichip etc

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Yes

So what you have is the no rocket theory - I saw the rocket on the telly - are you saying it was not real?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
commanderson wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Yes

So what you have is the no rocket theory - I saw the rocket on the telly - are you saying it was not real?

It was a hologram. No wait! They didn't have holograms back then.
It was a drone. That's it.
Or CGI.
Yes, definitely CGI. If they had computers in 1969. Did they?
Let's have a poll! That'll sort it out !!!!
Then we'll take to the streets with The Truth (village hall if raining)

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
[ If they had computers in 1969. Did they?

They were a bit low-powered and clumsy
And with the radiation factor a bit easier to set the whole thing up
But let's not argue about this. Like many other things, it's not worth falling out about

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

But let's not argue about this. Like many other things, it's not worth falling out about

agreed dh

Like I said a moon hoax debate is off topic for this particular site (disinfo isn't though). Its plain to see the flawed logic used by setus3 here, is the same as used in NPT. ie a rocket took off and we all saw it so they must have went to the moon, Flights 11 and 77 werent on record as taking off that day, so those things seen hitting the towers must be holograms. hmmmm, I think you need a new logic chip setus3.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
dh wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

agreed dh

Like I said a moon hoax debate is off topic for this particular site (disinfo isn't though). Its plain to see the flawed logic used by setus3 here, is the same as used in NPT. ie a rocket took off and we all saw it so they must have went to the moon, Flights 11 and 77 werent on record as taking off that day, so those things seen hitting the towers must be holograms. hmmmm, I think you need a new logic chip setus3.

Commanderson, how long have you been a member of the 9/11 Movement?

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

Dude! if snipes like you and other roobscoops here constitute a movement, I'll start my own, but I have been an advocate of 9/11 truth since those planes hit the towers
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Dude! if snipes like you and other roobscoops here constitute a movement, I'll start my own, but I have been an advocate of 9/11 truth since those planes hit the towers

And what forums have you frequented?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it very odd that you have only just signed up on here to start taking swipes at David Shayler. I would have thought a Truth dynamo like yourself would have made your presence felt here or on other likeminded '911 Truth' forums long before now.

So, where have you been all this time? We needed you to fight the disinformation wars but you were not anywhere to be seen. We needed your guidance and vision to keep us from straying off onto the wrong road into the treacherous arms of the shadowy shills.

But you were never there.

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'm here now so never fear

I actually took this up at my girlfriends insistance, to vent my rants that I subjected her and other friends to, trying to get some grassroots action together, met with general disinterest but I tried for years, so I started on Concen and found myself here.
nighty night
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Apollony Reply with quote

APOLLO : one giant hoax

At the present time, nowhere on Earth does there exist, nor is there any prospect in the foreseeable future of there being, the technology to put men on the moon and bring them back safely.
When NASA realised that President Kennedy’s 1961 call, for a man on the moon and back alive before the end of the decade, was totally impossible, they decided, rather than lose face, to hoax the whole thing. With $40 billion – at 1961 rates – available, the scope for deception was endless.
The major problem was the impossibility of overcoming the cosmic radiation threat within and beyond the Earth’s Van Allen Belts and on the moon’s surface. At least 5 feet of lead would be needed in all directions to protect the voyagers : for one man, in a telephone kiosk, this would involve a thousand tons of lead. 35-plus years later, the unprotected Apollo travellers, all of whom would have been fried, have shown no signs of radiation sickness.
Another problem was the inability of NASA to produce a stable craft which was intended to be the lunar landing module. “Lunar astronaut”, Neil Amstrong, almost lost his life when one of the prototype flying-bedstead LMs crashed and disintegrated. The problems were never even close to being solved.
The highly secret Area 51, in the Nevada Desert, is believed to be the location for the film studios – still visible from satellite photographs – which produced the television programmes – “live from the Moon”, whilst the astronauts merely sat out their time 200 miles above the Earth’s surface.
The official NASA record of the six Apollo excursions is so full of basic mistakes that various observers believe that some NASA personnel, very unhappy at being forced to be part of the hoax, deliberately left what would become obvious flaws in the record. The American flag flapping in the atmosphere-free, windless conditions ; the school-boy-level fake “moon photographs” and their difference from the live (film studio) transmissions ; the miracle of the standard Kodak film which withstood the X-rays and the extremes of heat and cold - 250 to minus-250 degrees ; the chest-mounted cameras which, without a viewfinder, produced hundreds of clear, well-framed photographs ; the multiple light sources ; the clear, uninterrupted voices of the astronauts as they sat above 10,000 lb-thrust, 140-decibel rockets ; the lack of any crater beneath the LMs; the lack of any exhaust smoke from the LM rockets (as it was pulled upwards, Thunderbird-style, by puppet strings in the studio) ; the lack of any stars in the lunar sky ; … and so on.
The impression that the men and vehicles were moving in a less dense gravity was created by simply slowing down the film to half-speed.
One of the “whistle-blowers”, Bill Kaysing, former analyst and engineer with Rocketdyne, the Apollo rocket designers estimated that “.. there were 85 completely separate manoeuvres involved in a lunar landing. Statisticians have calculated that the chances of completing this set of manoeuvres six times, without a single failure, were totally beyond the realms of possibility”.
Kaysing also reckoned that the chances of a successful, manned return trip to the moon were .0017%.
Other informants have not been so lucky. The outstanding critic of America’s chances of lunar success, Gus Grissom was one of ten astronauts who had “freak fatal accidents” between 1964 & 67. Apollo 1 safety inspector, Thomas Baron, produced a 500-page report. He stated that “The Apollo 1 programme was in such disarray that America would never make it to the moon.” One week later Baron and his family were killed in a road crash : the report disappeared.

Although the Americans recruited over 120 Nazi space scientists for their use, the Apollo scam is well beyond anything in the Joseph Goebbels Manual of Public Relations. Channels 4 and 5 TV have broadcast programmes exposing the fraud, but the Establishment media, led by -who else?- the BBC, have taken every opportunity to reinforce the hoax, with very good reason.
If it were generally accepted that The Scientists have told us a pack of lies on “Man’s Greatest Achievement” - and they have - even the most trusting of punter is likely to ask on what else would they deceive us : answer - everything.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But but ... but ... but - it is impossible!! There would be too many people involved. Someone would speak out - then we would all hear and believe him. Automatically.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you did a survey on this site about the moon landings you would get a majority voting that they were faked. The moon landings were nearly 40 years ago.

I find it extraordinary that you can believe this but cannot believe a couple of plane collisions were faked.

Most of you are in denial - but you will see the light in time
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe the planes were made from anti-gravity chocolate either. It requires evidence and reason to believe something and a motive helps too.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Telescope Reply with quote

Anyone got a small lunar observatory in their garden??

Pretty easy to sort this one out, just point yer oversized monocle at the sea of tranqulity and find the module base (if its there).

If not.......THEN the s**T really hits the fan. Actually it ought to be quite easy with a medium sized observatory to find the remnants. It would all be perfectly preserved if its there.

Incidentally my uni mechanics lecturer and I had a converstaion about 9/11 two months ago. He said:

"I know the Yanks are crazy but no way did they blow up their own WTC, but I DO know they definetly didnt bloody land on the moon!"

Interesting, I`m reserving judgement.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Telescope Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Anyone got a small lunar observatory in their garden??

Pretty easy to sort this one out, just point yer oversized monocle at the sea of tranqulity and find the module base (if its there).
C.

There is a lot more to this story. However, if may throw this into the pot for you all:

Again - this is basic science and evidence (actually, not even science, just trig)

http://www.checktheevidence.com/Can%20Hubble%20See%20the%20Apollo%20Cr aft.htm

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEhelp/ApolloLaser.html
http://www.space.com./news/a11_science.html
http://www.aulis.com/jerry-wiant.htm
http://library.thinkquest.org/J0112188/neil_armstrong.htm
etc. etc.

BTW, I honestly used to believe it was faked until I had a beer with an old TRW employee who'd worked on some of the Apollo contracts
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

etc. etc.

None of these links provide any proof whatsoever of man walking on the moon and the fact anyone would suggest these things as proof is itself suspicious. The Russians have set up experiments on the moon and even brought back samples of moon rock. They did this remotely just as probes go deep into the solar system and send back data from remote planets. One very telling fact is that the astronauts did not ever take any pictures of the universe/stars. Considering how important the hubble project is do you not find it strange that no such photograpy was undertaken even though equipment as large as a "moon buggy" was sent?
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
etc. etc.

BTW, I honestly used to believe it was faked until I had a beer with an old TRW employee who'd worked on some of the Apollo contracts

What did he say to you to convince you that it wasn't faked? I've been brought up believing in man's greatest achievement and am slowly coming to terms with the fact that there is a lot of evidence that it didn't happen. I'd be interested to hear what convinced you otherwise. . . Confused
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything out side the van allen belt gets fried. Human beings do not survive in microwave ovans.

It may be possible to travel to the moon through some kind of stargate but not in a baked bean tin.

Source - 'Pyramids of Montauk' Preston Nichols & Peter Moon.

We may have been there but not on any Apollo mission.

This has made me think of something imortant to raise here:

..like the towers and the no plane business, i do not really care how they did it, i have reserched enough to understand that the moon missions were fake and that we have been lied to about 911 and thats all I really need to grasp. To try and 'convince' people about all the details is a waste of energy they are going to do a la la la i'm not listening everytime.

911 being a lie is hard enough for most people to take on board - baffel them with no planes and they are going walkies.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
baffel them with no planes and they are going walkies.

Which is exactly the point of course.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: NP Reply with quote

DAMN STRAIGHT

President Eisenhower 1961
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:
i do not really care how they did it, i have reserched enough to understand that the moon missions were fake and that we have been lied to about 911 and thats all I really need to grasp. To try and 'convince' people about all the details is a waste of energy they are going to do a la la la i'm not listening everytime.

911 being a lie is hard enough for most people to take on board - baffel them with no planes and they are going walkies.

Trying to un-explain the evaporating and pulverising properties of jet fuel and the structure damaging impacts of passenger airliners is a citcuitous argument and eats up 95% of the Truth Movement's time. All it leads to is a brick wall over and over gain. By removing the planes you automatiically have distanced yourself from the need to debate all that bollox. At the end of the day, thse wtc buildings were brought down with a controlled demoltion, whatever did or didnt hit them. If they want to walk away, after us devoting weeks, months, years of our time explaining to them, then fukk 'em, they are weak, stupid cunnts.

Last edited by prole art threat on Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: