FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg

The untouchables wield their influence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MdyJDnSoI

The neocon agenda.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most di Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg

The untouchables wield their influence.

The neocon agenda.

I don't get this.

You are a devoted Truther, someone who openly berates anyone who says a word in favour or supports the official story. Yet here you are posting something that ultimately supports the existence of said terrorists! The entire piece hinges on them existing.

I never thought I would see you playing Devil's Advocate.

You are a bizarre individual indeed.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't get this.

Why am I not surprised?

I do not for a moment believe it was 19 Arabs but the official version is that it was. The official version however has to ask why Arabs would do such a terrible thing. In the course of their inventions they have to suppress even the logical conclusion that if it WAS Arabs then the obvious reason for their actions was as described i.e. because of Palestine. Even this however has to be suppressed as it would lead to questions about America's unstinting support of Israel. No criticism of Israel or the US policy in the middle east must be allowed lest the public realize what is being done in their name. It isn't hard to follow really.

Quote:
The entire piece hinges on them existing.

No! The entire piece shows how the official liars have to prevent any criticism of Israel or any mention that the Palestine issue is a problem for America. Although they blame Arabs they have to maintain the myth that the Arabs have no grievance. Get it??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: