FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this site ran by BNP members?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Is this site ran by BNP members? Reply with quote

Just asking. Confused
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this site ran by BNP members? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Just asking. Confused

No. We are all shills, Patrick, apart from you. Our intelligence spies concluded that you were a very real danger to our immunity and so we set up this site especially to ensnare you.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this site ran by BNP members? Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Just asking. Confused

No. We are all shills, Patrick, apart from you. Our intelligence spies concluded that you were a very real danger to our immunity and so we set up this site especially to ensnare you.

That's what I thought!

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and don't even begin talking about those fekin NPT and Beam Weapon articles. It took me HOURS to write those. Well.. AN hour.. fine. 20 minutes.

Last edited by Fallious on Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Patrick, but you had a loose mouth. Youve been a naugty boy, Patrick, meddling in things that dont concern you. Yuuve brought it all on yourself. It's time for us all to go for a little ride, Patrick, somewhere dark....and quiet.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Sorry, Patrick, but you had a loose mouth. Youve been a naugty boy, Patrick, meddling in things that dont concern you. Yuuve brought it all on yourself. It's time for us all to go for a little ride, Patrick, somewhere dark....and quiet.

Oh I'm sh*tting it! Shocked

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this site visited by more than obnoxious scum, is more like it
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless something radical and enthusing is spawned, this site will resort to the same status as the UN. Just another chatroom...Blah, blah, blah: he said, she said, they said, it said. Whatever.

Just keep pushing those buttons, clicking those mouses and feel like you are making a difference. Yeah, right (or is it left). Confused

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Conner wrote:
Unless something radical and enthusing is spawned, this site will resort to the same status as the UN. Just another chatroom...Blah, blah, blah: he said, she said, they said, it said. Whatever

Thats a very limited view of the value and benefit to be gained from an Internet Forum: but if the above is all someone chooses to make of it, the above is all they will get.

This site is filled with very interesting folks

PB wrote:
Just asking

I'll bite PB: what in particular makes you feel its worth asking?

I hope theres some substance to this thread and its not just asking becuase you are feeling bored

I'd remind you that I locked down a thread regarding the BNP a couple of weeks ago: I'm sure that tells you how I feel: and I'll happily state the fact that I've seen no racism or superiority complexs in anyone involved in the running of this website

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
PB wrote:
Just asking

Maybe I can see what others might be missing! I also find it rather ironic that the members here seem more egger to divide rather than unite.

The question is all about motive and this sites motives seem to be somewhat blurry to say the least. If we also analysis Andrew Johnson's, often bizarre, responses we begin to build up a picture which is suggestive of shill like activities. Again I ask what are the motives of those that post here?

There are those that would use the events of 911 for there own ends. There are also those that being skilled in sophistry point without seeming to!

I'm just asking as “I'm” still living within a free realm. Rolling Eyes

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
John White wrote:
PB wrote:
Just asking

Maybe I can see what others might be missing! I also find it rather ironic that the members here seem more egger to divide rather than unite.

The question is all about motive and this sites motives seem to be somewhat blurry to say the least. If we also analysis Andrew Johnson's, often bizarre, responses we begin to build up a picture which is suggestive of shill like activities. Again I ask what are the motives of those that post here?

There are those that would use the events of 911 for there own ends. There are also those that being skilled in sophistry point without seeming to!

I'm just asking as “I'm” still living within a free realm. Rolling Eyes

Patrick, put the spliff back in the ashtray, eat some sugar and have a little nap. Rolling Eyes

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm just asking as “I'm” still living within a free realm

We are always free. Anything suggesting otherwise is illusion

Anyway, regarding the topic Q I'll just say: "OK then, I'll file it on the far side of "maybe"

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The short answer to your question is an unequivocable NO. I want nothing to do with the BNP or their racist thinking.

The longer answer would ask the same question about motives straight back at you, but I can't be arsed. You are correct that what is required is unity amongst campaigners: planers and NPTers alike.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
The short answer to your question is an unequivocable NO. I want nothing to do with the BNP or their racist thinking.

The longer answer would ask the same question about motives straight back at you, but I can't be arsed. You are correct that what is required is unity amongst campaigners: planers and NPTers alike.

The problem Ian is that your statement smacks of “divide and conquer”! Hmm where's the common ground but more important is the truth. Andrew can push the NPT if he wishes but the fallacious nature of his thesis will follow him for all time, bit like a birth mark!

Anyway Ian I contacted you and left a messages on your answer-phone with no response. I'm quite happy to have a yap anytime but I'm not holding my breath.

Now let's all get pissed and have a very merry Christmas. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: