FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is 9/11 meant to come out to be used for political leverage?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Is 9/11 meant to come out to be used for political leverage? Reply with quote

From this thread http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6025

911 is meant to come out but at a time of their choosing (probably after US nuke Iran) so as to maximise the reaction to the 'evil nationalists' America and then get us to call for a New World Order - One World Government. As David Rockefeller said ' All we need id the right major crisis and the nations of the world will accept the new world order'

Did anyone think that the US could really take over all those countries mentioned in the PNAC documents?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I had wondered what would happen if the UK and US ground forces,entrenched in the ME became(I really do not want to say this)
mass casualties.Who would then be able to protect us,the Police State!

Could be if the world's elite have already decided and agreed to the masterplan that of control by Police State measures, I guess UN/NATO
troops would be used as The New World Order Global Police Force,waiting in the wings.

(soz rambling)

I hadn't considered the eventual disclosure of the "real" 9/11 perpetrators, the puppet Neo- Cons and their puppet Bush,by the elite as THE right major crisis for the NWO.

Which kinda makes us the "usefull idiots"!
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
Well I had wondered what would happen if the UK and US ground forces,entrenched in the ME became(I really do not want to say this)
mass casualties.Who would then be able to protect us,the Police State!

Could be if the world's elite have already decided and agreed to the masterplan that of control by Police State measures, I guess UN/NATO
troops would be used as The New World Order Global Police Force,waiting in the wings.

(soz rambling)

I hadn't considered the eventual disclosure of the "real" 9/11 perpetrators, the puppet Neo- Cons and their puppet Bush,by the elite as THE right major crisis for the NWO.

Which kinda makes us the "usefull idiots"!

I have often said that it seems like they actually do want to get caught by having so many gaping holes torn through the official story. You might be onto something here. Maybe we should change tactics to thwart this and start by changing the name of this site to The 9/11 British Lie Movement? Laughing

Confused I'll get my coat.

jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me this is a really important topic of discussion. I totally believe that a one world army/govenment/bank is on the way, and coming on faster with everyday that passes. The question that I always have (with myself) is with what route they are going to take to achieve the aim?

The UN have been a disaster in handling so many crisis in the last few years, doing to little far too late.

My personel thoughts is that the UN have been made to look incompitant for a reason.
I read an article in one of the sunday supplements recently about Kofi Aanan and how many people had died on whilst he has been in charge, it runs into millions.

If the real people behind 911 wanted the "truth" to come out and put the blame on Bush and Blair I cant really see the UN being the ones to "save us"
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you may be misunderstanding there pat,we are still I believe
arbiters of the actual truth of 9/11,but as it's coming out anyway(as uselesseater originally posted,it's not my idea!) we are just pathing the way for the enevitable disclosure for the masses,welcoming the NWO!
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jason67 wrote:
For me this is a really important topic of discussion. I totally believe that a one world army/govenment/bank is on the way, and coming on faster with everyday that passes. The question that I always have (with myself) is with what route they are going to take to achieve the aim?

The UN have been a disaster in handling so many crisis in the last few years, doing to little far too late.

My personel thoughts is that the UN have been made to look incompitant for a reason.
I read an article in one of the sunday supplements recently about Kofi Aanan and how many people had died on whilst he has been in charge, it runs into millions.

If the real people behind 911 wanted the "truth" to come out and put the blame on Bush and Blair I cant really see the UN being the ones to "save us"

I wouldn't be so sure about the UN or NATO being incompetent
similarly,allied strategy in Iraq is illusional!

Last edited by Newspeak International on Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jason67 wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure about the UN or NATO being incompetent
similarly,allied strategy in Iraq an illusional!

There is noone else to save us from our national governments
Most people see the UN as a neutral benificent force, however incompetent
The Bush sham antagonism merely sets them up as our eventual saviour

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail to the UN/Nato forces, they will deliver us from the evil doers for the benefit of the New World Order Salute

Where's the nazi smillie?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you may be misunderstanding there pat,we are still I believe
arbiters of the actual truth of 9/11,but as it's coming out anyway(as uselesseater originally posted,it's not my idea!) we are just pathing the way for the enevitable disclosure for the masses,welcoming the NWO!

I actually understood every word and agreed. That is why I said you were onto something and that is why I made a joke about changing the name so the public who have started to believe, think what we are saying is a lie and thus stalling the NWO. and...ah, never mind...

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not quite the same thing though is it PAT?

nevermind indeed Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: