FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Basic physics has a voice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Basic physics has a voice. Reply with quote

I've recently been informed that basic physics has been given a voice...

Hot air, or physics messsssiah?
By Eggward Missive.

CUNNY students who were experimenting with basic physics and compressed hot air have made an astounding, and unexpected discovery. The three students were tasked with observing the nature of air flow, when the nozzle of the pressurised air chamber began making strange noises. What was to come, is shaking the foundation of modern physics.

Thomas Green, a new pupil at the school remembers his experience: "I was just turning the valve, and releasing the air incrementally. The intention was to measure the speed of the escaping air, but it started making strange noises." He tells us of how the young scientists soon called the lecturer to help determine the source of the sound, which was becoming louder. "It began making vowel sounds at first, then.. it was incredible.. it spoke it's first word: s-c-i-e-n-c-e". At this point professor Sighmon Breezy began recording the eerily whispered first sentence of the 'voice of basic science'.

The valve spoke in bursts, needing time to refill its pressurised hot air chamber before pronouncing each word. "Fire... balls.... don't.... have.... delays" The significance of the statement is yet to be divined, but physicists in the department are already indignant about the claims that the 'voice of basic physics' is making.. David Blowie told us, "This goes against all our conventional thinking about the ignition times of fireballs. What the voice of basic physics has told us just wasn't on our radar until now"

While the voice of basic physics has stopped talking for now, the students and Professor Breezy are maintaining a 24 hour vigil in the hope of documenting more important knowledge that the valve might impart. In the mean time, the scientific world is left to wonder at the new nature of fireballs.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at last, i was starting to think physics didnt exsist anymore. good to see someone still believes in it. you just have to read some of the explantions to see that it has escaped most people.
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My car's petrol tank is currently in its pre-fireball stage and I trust the vehicle's manufacturers have done enough to ensure that it's metamorphosis into full-fireball stage is delayed beyond the car's lifespan. Otherwise it's crispy-fried JimB.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what an odd thread Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: