FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this guy a "Plant"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmygfat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Is this guy a "Plant" Reply with quote

This is my second post on this board and I'm a person that is not sure what really happened on 9/11, but I don't believe the government's story. I watched a video on Google called 9/11 Mysteries( 911weknow.com), at time code 3:16 in the video there is a man on the street, mid 30's, clean cut, wearing a baseball cap and a Harley Davison T-shirt being interviewed by a TV reporter. I found what he said very disturbing, what he described was the exact government conspiracy theory on how the twin tower's collapsed before anyone understood what was really happening.
Here is what he said " From out of nowhere, and (it) just reamed right into the Twin Towers, exploding through the other side. And then I witnessed both Towers collapse. One first, then the second, mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense." Does anyone else find this disturbing? How would anyone on the street, worrying about there own safety not to mention family and friends during one of the most chaotic times in American history have forethought to say these things? He seems like a "plant" to me.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course he was. And the style is unmistakeable once you've been around the forums a bit.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is definitely a plant so I am told;

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
This guy is definitely a plant so I am told;

I was waiting for that... Rolling Eyes

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the same thing on watching.

if he isnt a plant its a very unusual statement to make

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: