FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Icke: Was He Right? on Google Video!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: David Icke: Was He Right? on Google Video! Reply with quote

For those who missed it and can't view it in other parts of the world, I have recorded the documentary and uploaded it to google video:
Link

If anyone would like a dvd version copy, please PM me your home address and I would be more than happy to send you a copy so you can distribute to family and friends!

Excellent documentary!

P.S. I'm the asian guy wearing the shades! Cool I actually got interviewed, but looks like they didn't put it on, at least I got some exposure!

Narinder! Very Happy

DAVID ICKE'S WEBSITE!

WEST YORKSHIRE TRUTH CAMPAIGN WEBSITE!

Last edited by Narinder on Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: David Icke: Was He Right? on Google Video! Reply with quote

Narinder wrote:
For those who missed it and can't view it in other parts of the world, I have recorded the documentary and uploaded it to google video: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5761670487291528915&hl=en-GB

If anyone would like a dvd version copy, please PM me your home address and I would be more than happy to send you a copy so you can distribute to family and friends!

Excellent documentary!

P.S. I'm the asian guy wearing the shades! I actually got interviewed, but looks like they didn't put it on, at least I got some exposure!

Narinder! Cool

Somebody give this man medals! Cheers mate!!

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: David Icke: Was He Right? on Google Video! Reply with quote

Narinder

Your Muti website is in the crapper;

The web site you are trying to reach has exceeded the monthly Data Transfer allowance, please check back later.

If you are the owner of this site, you need to increase
the data transfer allowance which you can do in the
control panel for your web hosting

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: David Icke: Was He Right? on Google Video! Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Narinder

Your Muti website is in the crapper;

The web site you are trying to reach has exceeded the monthly Data Transfer allowance, please check back later.

If you are the owner of this site, you need to increase
the data transfer allowance which you can do in the
control panel for your web hosting

hehe! I know, wait till January! People have been downloading so much of my mp3 recordings in this month.

DAVID ICKE'S WEBSITE!

WEST YORKSHIRE TRUTH CAMPAIGN WEBSITE!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a WMV of the program here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/David%20Icke%20Was%20He%20Right. wmv

Or download from this page:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/

It was a historic broadcast. I thank Channel 5 and the production company (Murfia).

====
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 December 2006 13:21
To: customerservices@five.tv
Subject: Feedback Re "David Icke: Was He Right"

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am just writing to thank you for this important programme "David Icke: Was He Right?" - broadcast at 23:00, 26 Dec 2006. It was a landmark in broadcasting. Please try to watch it if you haven't already.

Please pass my heartfelt thanks on to those involved in the production of the programme.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
22 Mear Drive
Borrowash
Derbyshire
DE72 3QW

=========
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 December 2006 14:41
To: Randeep.sandhu@murfia.com
Subject: "David Icke: Was He Right?"

Hi,

Please pass my thanks on to your colleagues for the programme that was shown on Channel 5 on Boxing Day. This was a rare event and a great documentary, with no spin and no nonsense - just a bit of visual appeal added in.

I am very grateful for your honest and straightforward approach to making this film.

Thanks very much. I know that 9/11 was an Inside Job, by the way. Wishing you and your team all the best for 2007.
Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson

22 Mear Drive
Borrowash
Derbyshire
DE72 3QW
Tel: 01332 674271

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the ridiculous timing the program was broadcast at I was unable to watch it.

I have just viewed the program on google thanx to Narinder snd also Andrew for faciliting this.

Fabulous, inspirational and empowering stuff.

Truth conquers all.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Due to the ridiculous timing the program was broadcast at I was unable to watch it.

I have just viewed the program on google thanx to Narinder snd also Andrew for faciliting this.

Fabulous, inspirational and empowering stuff.

Truth conquers all.

i believe there was logical thinking behind the broadcast time: ie not many would be watching. however its better than nothing.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I ask you guys an honest question?

Lizards?

Really?

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe: depends how one looks at it

http://p4.forumforfree.com/why-the-reptillian-theory-is-66-true-vt2180 -laidbackchat.html

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've absolutely no need to accept the reptilian dimension.
Research it and come to your own conclusions, you don't have to swallow the guy wholesale or even in part
What you accept is up to you
However in gathering so many different strands together and producing an entirely eclectic resource, Icke is to be commended . Pick out of it what you want.
That's the secret of this game - you might not like the whole deal - you don't have to accept it - you pick what you want. Just like shopping

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say this though dh:

As a metaphor for how the elites behave, its bloody brilliant. In many ways, the reptillian theory is simply another way of expressing ponerology (psycopaths rise to the top)

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan states:-

Quote:

Lizards?

Really?

Its all about joining up the dots, but exposure of 911 truth is the key!

When the ptb were proclaiming that the earth was flat would you have believed that in fact it was a sphere, Stefan?

The facts are that David Ickes research and findings/prophecies have yet to be proven wrong as the Channel 5 program correctly reports.

Also dont forget the famous Panorama interview with the Peoples Princess,
Diana Spencer when she stated I call them the "lizards" and that one day I will reveal all and shock the world!

Keep an open and analytical/enquiring mind, utilise your intuition and avoid the sheep pen mentality if your objective is truthseeking!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

Lizards?

Really?

I am a little surprised you pick out the one or two brief references to this with no comment on the other significant aspects covered in this programme and the fact that it/they appeared on mainstream terrestrial TV, in a way, to my mind, not seen before.

I wrote to thank Channel 5 and the production company for showing such an honest, straightforward programme without any spin or nonesense - just a bit of eye candy here and there and some professional videography.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: if Reply with quote

Something I never quite understand is that if Ickey really is onto something, then why doesn't he get the same treatment as the rest of 'em, ie. an unfortunate car accident, a "heart attack" etc.
Doesn't seem to add up really. Any ideas?
By the way, I'm not meaning to come across as "cold-blooded" about such awful things.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is right about a lot of things- and his prophecies are quite impressive.

If we are to take the "reptiles" thing as a metaphor- fair enough- but it seems he takes it literally- that he really believes the new world order/illuminati are a different race to human beings, and thinks he is the son of god.

I just find that makes it very difficult to consider him "right".

Peace and Truth
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's said often enough that we should never consider him 'right' but should do the research, draw our own conclusions, create our own realities.
We're all sons and daughters of God, but we forgot how to feel god in our (illusory) bodies

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: if Reply with quote

adam1 wrote:
Something I never quite understand is that if Ickey really is onto something, then why doesn't he get the same treatment as the rest of 'em, ie. an unfortunate car accident, a "heart attack" etc.
Doesn't seem to add up really. Any ideas?
By the way, I'm not meaning to come across as "cold-blooded" about such awful things.

How useful can it be for the New world order/illuminati etc that the man who has come closest to the truth about them discredits himself with talk of lizard men? He is better to them alive.

Peace and Truth
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was part of the NWO sitting in my ivory tower potentially being detailed in print by Icke, any fears I may have had would have evaporated with the lizard comment.

This was the golden egg to his detractors, why bother to do anything to him, he did himself the greatest disservice possible and his credibility suffered its most devastating setback by his thoughtless words.

It is possible he is just a clever fraudster intent on cashing-in on his preaching and the lizard comment was a ploy to enhance his reputation.

Regardless of his right or wrongness, Icke is the posterboy for every CT exponent on the planet and for those that do not subscribe to his views, he is simply raving. But it is like everything else, we know the answers to many of our problems, it is actually being bothered to do something about them.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked the bit where Icke, pressed for time and deciding what to include in the final part of the show, said -

"will I drop the lizard thing"

OOPS - bit late in the day David.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Yeah well thanks for those comments.
Lizards always seem to be the reason why Icke doesn't become our Messiah - any parallels with Shayler and NPT?
Or maybe, they're just speaking their truth, and maybe, just maybe, ruling lizards are outside our paradigm, and we're the sheeple clinging to the terrestrial modalities that provide some semblance of "normality" for our withered minds.
As Einstein said, if a theory does not at first glance appear crazy, then it probably won't be proved correct.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

adam1 wrote:
Yeah well thanks for those comments.
Lizards always seem to be the reason why Icke doesn't become our Messiah - any parallels with Shayler and NPT?
Or maybe, they're just speaking their truth, and maybe, just maybe, ruling lizards are outside our paradigm, and we're the sheeple clinging to the terrestrial modalities that provide some semblance of "normality" for our withered minds.
As Einstein said, if a theory does not at first glance appear crazy, then it probably won't be proved correct.

Can anybody please elaborate on the lizards side of things, I keep hearing about it but there is never any details or evidence to go on?

Does anybody on this site believe in the lizards bit?
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi Truth,
In short, a central plank of David Icke's world view, (which includes 9/11 truth), is the fact that normal human beings are being subjugated by a race of alien reptilian beings who possess the ability to change their physical appearance at will, chameleon-like. Not only this, but we have been under the cosh of these lizards for a very long time. The ruling classes, including the Royal family, are thus all members of this reptilian race, and are engaged with maintaining the purity of the alien bloodline.
Is that what you were asking for Truth?
The lizard issue it seems, is a step too far for many people, who would otherwise value Icke's anit-establishment tub-thumping.
Google it for more info.
Keep an open mind I say. As someone once said, reality is not only stranger than we suppose, it is stranger than we can suppose.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rather than reptilan as in a they are lizards, i tend to take what hes saying is that those that control this world cannot be human, they have lost the human mentality and are another being, but its within themselves. we all have senses and some can pick up on this which may explain the experiances people are said to have at times.

all humans all over the world all have one thing in common, we want peace.
but because of the rule and systems this is impossible as it stands, the agenda's or policys are all aimed at one thing, to destroy humans or suppress them, they keep power to themselves hence the situation would never change. no true human would do such a thing hence those that do it and control us are coldblooded or "reptilan". looking at it that way may help people to understand the lizard thing, thats what i get from it but have'nt got a clue how true it is.

he also mentions they are being contolled by other "lifeforces" through the bloodline and maybe other stuff, but i simplified it in a way i could understand to try and get the same principle.

so they are not human but that dosnt have to mean physically.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you only have to look at 9/11 to know there are inhuman forces acting upon us, or even history. how do you feel inside? do you want wars, killings ect? i bet you dont. thats how everyone in the world feels apart from those that control use and have all the power. its like the prime goal is to destroy humans, does that seem like the thinking of a human? we have been untaught our togetherness and harmony and ability to think for ourselves in order to accept wars and destruction and to never question it that can only lead to our destruction.

thats why we are not free and why we are asleep, and its certainly not the work of a human, regardless of if that is mentality or physical form.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: good Reply with quote

Interesting views Marky.
I agree with you that most humans would not want this amount of violence and suffering in the world. However, men do fight, and women, and us humans are not inherently good, or bad. In fact, we're not inherently anything. We do have potential for enormous good, some people use and some people don't or can't.
I agree with you then also in the fact that current systems render most people powerless to effect any kind of vital change for the good.
One final point, from what I know, Icke's view is that these are definitely lizards, both physically and mentally. It's not a metaphor.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Lizards?

Really?

I am a little surprised you pick out the one or two brief references to this with no comment on the other significant aspects covered in this programme and the fact that it/they appeared on mainstream terrestrial TV, in a way, to my mind, not seen before.

I wrote to thank Channel 5 and the production company for showing such an honest, straightforward programme without any spin or nonesense - just a bit of eye candy here and there and some professional videography.

Very good observation Andrew

And, adding grist to the mill, here is an article from the Daily Mirror from Friday that most definately should be setting major alarm klaxons going off over just how real this technotronic society agenda is showing itself to be that Icke first warned about in 1994

Quote:
The Death Of Cash

London Mirror | December 29, 2006
Matt Roper

MONEY talks - and in the very near future it will be talking through your mobile phone.

Fumbling for coins in your pocket will be a thing of the past as the latest technology lets you load up your phone with credit and pay by simply pointing it at the till.

It's further proof that new technology is killing off hard cash.

In the coming year, even the smallest purchases will be paid for electronically after credit card giants Visa and Barclaycard struck a deal to create the next generation of "wave and pay" cards for purchases of less than £10.

Users will simply wave the card across a scanner to pay for small items for which they would normally use coins, such as their Daily Mirror or a pint of beer.

But the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona has taken the technology one step further by having tiny data chips implanted surgically under customers' skin.

The VeriChip then allows clubbers to pay for drinks by waving their arm across the counter.

Already more purchases are made on plastic than in cash, and a study by retail analyst Datamonitor suggests that cards could replace cash altogether within 10 years.

Last year Mastercard launched Cashplus, the first UK version of the pre-paid plastic cards popular in the US. No bank account is needed as they can be topped up at the Post Office.

Oyster cards, which many Londoners use to pay for public transport, now account for 70 per cent of Tube and bus journeys.

Tesco is apparently considering its first totally cashless store while German hypermarket Real is trialling stores where customers can only pay with a credit or debit card.

But your mobile phone is likely to be the biggest threat to cash. Last year a new EU ruling eased the restrictions on using them to pay for goods, and soon we will be able to pay for anything from theatre tickets to parking fees simply by sending a text message.

In Berlin, shoppers can already buy a drink by sending a text message to the vending machine. The charge is added to the monthly phone bill.

Experts believe it won't be long before so-called "mobile commerce" - or m-commerce - takes off, especially in countries with better mobile phone networks than banks.

In Kenya customers can borrow, transfer and pay money using SMS text messages.

In the UK, you could buy groceries from your local market, or pay a restaurant bill, simply by tapping your PIN into your mobile and pressing 'send'.

THE latest handsets send bank details via an infrared beam from the phone straight to the till.

In South Korea, they can be used with drinks machines, petrol stations and anywhere else with the "receiving" technology.

Mark Bowerman, from the Association of Payment Clearing Services, says: "People use cards more than cash, but the data on a card can be stored anywhere.

"There's no reason why it can't be kept on your mobile phone, or even underneath the skin on your wrist."

Consumer groups are suspicious of moves to abolish cash transactions.

Janice Allen, from the National Consumer Council, says: "One of the most worrying aspects of replacing cash is the reliance on making our personal information widely available."

Here's a question: what happens to freedom when their is no physical money? It's not "personal information" which is the biggest concern, its total reliance on the system. And if the system says "NO": what then? And that's not even touching the microchip "its a tracker, no-where on the Planet to hide/its the only way to buy and sell/everything about your life follows you everywhere you go"

Yes Icke was right: but is it too late?

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
you only have to look at 9/11 to know there are inhuman forces acting upon us, or even history. how do you feel inside? do you want wars, killings ect? i bet you dont. thats how everyone in the world feels apart from those that control use and have all the power. its like the prime goal is to destroy humans, does that seem like the thinking of a human? we have been untaught our togetherness and harmony and ability to think for ourselves in order to accept wars and destruction and to never question it that can only lead to our destruction.

thats why we are not free and why we are asleep, and its certainly not the work of a human, regardless of if that is mentality or physical form.

Marky-
I see the mental action for war everywhere I go and in all people, even on this forum.

When a debate turns into a shouting match, when people respond to an insult with an insult- this is all the same mental action as war.

When people end an argument with their fists- this is a war crime.

It's the same mental muscles being flexed with a different application.

Wars happen because countries act like people- believing volume or physical advantage will make them the winner.

I see wars, sanctions, torture, terrorism as evidence that human nature remains human nature- however high the stakes grow.

Peace and Truth
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I see the mental action for war everywhere I go and in all people, even on this forum.

When a debate turns into a shouting match, when people respond to an insult with an insult- this is all the same mental action as war.

When people end an argument with their fists- this is a war crime.

It's the same mental muscles being flexed with a different application.

Wars happen because countries act like people- believing volume or physical advantage will make them the winner.

I see wars, sanctions, torture, terrorism as evidence that human nature remains human nature- however high the stakes grow.

Fine words there, I reckon.

For me, the lizards thing is actually less frightening than the thought that people who were born the same as anyone else, love their kids, are good company with their friends, polite and friendly and so on can go on to run Auschwitz, Gauntanemo, drop white phospherous on Fallujah etc and sit back while their minions make it all happen.
The thought that people can do this stuff makes me want to believe in lizards as it's easy to get your head round the really evil stuff being the responsibility of 'aliens'. Though I agree with John they make a fine metaphor anyway.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Lizards?

Really?

Very good observation Andrew

And, adding grist to the mill, here is an article from the Daily Mirror from Friday that most definately should be setting major alarm klaxons going off over just how real this technotronic society agenda is showing itself to be that Icke first warned about in 1994

Quote:
The Death Of Cash

London Mirror | December 29, 2006
Matt Roper

MONEY talks - and in the very near future it will be talking through your mobile phone.

Fumbling for coins in your pocket will be a thing of the past as the latest technology lets you load up your phone with credit and pay by simply pointing it at the till.

It's further proof that new technology is killing off hard cash.

In the coming year, even the smallest purchases will be paid for electronically after credit card giants Visa and Barclaycard struck a deal to create the next generation of "wave and pay" cards for purchases of less than £10.

Users will simply wave the card across a scanner to pay for small items for which they would normally use coins, such as their Daily Mirror or a pint of beer.

But the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona has taken the technology one step further by having tiny data chips implanted surgically under customers' skin.

The VeriChip then allows clubbers to pay for drinks by waving their arm across the counter.

Already more purchases are made on plastic than in cash, and a study by retail analyst Datamonitor suggests that cards could replace cash altogether within 10 years.

Last year Mastercard launched Cashplus, the first UK version of the pre-paid plastic cards popular in the US. No bank account is needed as they can be topped up at the Post Office.

Oyster cards, which many Londoners use to pay for public transport, now account for 70 per cent of Tube and bus journeys.

Tesco is apparently considering its first totally cashless store while German hypermarket Real is trialling stores where customers can only pay with a credit or debit card.

But your mobile phone is likely to be the biggest threat to cash. Last year a new EU ruling eased the restrictions on using them to pay for goods, and soon we will be able to pay for anything from theatre tickets to parking fees simply by sending a text message.

In Berlin, shoppers can already buy a drink by sending a text message to the vending machine. The charge is added to the monthly phone bill.

Experts believe it won't be long before so-called "mobile commerce" - or m-commerce - takes off, especially in countries with better mobile phone networks than banks.

In Kenya customers can borrow, transfer and pay money using SMS text messages.

In the UK, you could buy groceries from your local market, or pay a restaurant bill, simply by tapping your PIN into your mobile and pressing 'send'.

THE latest handsets send bank details via an infrared beam from the phone straight to the till.

In South Korea, they can be used with drinks machines, petrol stations and anywhere else with the "receiving" technology.

Mark Bowerman, from the Association of Payment Clearing Services, says: "People use cards more than cash, but the data on a card can be stored anywhere.

"There's no reason why it can't be kept on your mobile phone, or even underneath the skin on your wrist."

Consumer groups are suspicious of moves to abolish cash transactions.

Janice Allen, from the National Consumer Council, says: "One of the most worrying aspects of replacing cash is the reliance on making our personal information widely available."

Here's a question: what happens to freedom when their is no physical money? It's not "personal information" which is the biggest concern, its total reliance on the system. And if the system says "NO": what then? And that's not even touching the microchip "its a tracker, no-where on the Planet to hide/its the only way to buy and sell/everything about your life follows you everywhere you go"

Yes Icke was right: but is it too late?

Yes it would appear the cashless society is unstoppable, a consequence of this is the tax revenues will rise considerably because the black economy where jobs are done for cash will end and bartering will return.

So what services are you trading John?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideas and perspectives are my main product, with people care, gardening and painting and decorating as additional lines: plus a dable of dowsing, with "striking heroic poses stood on top of hills" a courtesy extra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: