FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are 'Illuminati' Practicing Numerology In World Events?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Speculative numerology Reply with quote

One of the hallmarks of recent synthetic terrorism has been the interesting use of numbers. 911, the US number for emergency is of course, and even though 7/7 isn't quite as impressive, it is at least, distinctive. Certainly better than 1130 ( US ) or 3011 ( UK ).

The * has hit the fan over in America. The Administration's approval ratings have gone through the floor and I get the sense that Bush can make all the law he wants - I cannot see him retaining the popular support to allow for effective enforcement.

The wheels of anti-Iranian propaganda are are accelerating to their inevitable centrifugal speeds, with only the diplomatic formalities and a synthetic terror attack as another unconvincing pretext for pre-emptive war, or if they're brave enough, directly attributing the act to Iran. Not only would it allow for further aggression, but the resulting domestic security clampdown could make approval ratings an irrelevance.

So, with the interesting choice of numbers, do you think the rogue networks will be able to resist 6th June 2006?

Acts purportedly committed by Muslims on a day that Christians will equate with the coming of the beast. The perfect day to start a holy war.
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Are 'Illuminati' Practicing Numerology In World Events? Reply with quote

[NOTE: The following was originally posted (by me) in the Raw Story forums. Being they've been down for several weeks, I'd like to post it here. I hope it's on topic enough for this site. Also, I know this is a British forum, so I apologize for the American-style date format. Smile (I chose this forum since it uses the same formatting as Raw Story.)]
----------------------------------------------------------------

Is The Illuminati Practicing Numerology In World Events?
(now with linked references)

YOU DECIDE !

Numerology Practitioners Just LOVE The Numbers 7, 9 & 11

The Quebec Bridge Collapses for a 2nd time on 9/11/1916, killing 11 men

The Pentagon's Groundbreaking Ceremony: 9/11/1941

WTC Twin Towers were constructed into the shape of an 11

Eastern Airlines Flight 212 crashes in North Carolina: 9/11/1974

George Bush Sr calls for a "New World Order" in a nationally televised speech on 9/11/90...
Exactly 11 years before 9/11 .......... VIDEOS HERE

The emergency telephone number 911 goes national: 9/11/1987

In the 1996 movie Independence Day, a laptop computer's clock is counting. The clock stops at 9:11:01

Independent counsel Kenneth Starr's report on President Bill Clinton is made public by Congress on 9/11/1998.
The report cites 11 possible impeachable offenses

Flights 11 and 77 were reported to have hit the North Tower and Pentagon, respectively, on 9/11/2001

Flights 11 and 77 were not listed in the BTS (Bureau of Transportation Statistics) database for 9/11/2001

On 9/11/2002, the New York Lottery picked number 911

On 9/11/2002, the S&P Futures closed at 911.00

Train Bombings in Madrid: 3/11/2004, separated from 9/11 by exactly 911 days

Train Bombings in London: 7/7/2005

Train Bombings in India: 7/11/2006
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, they're into this kind of stuff. I have the clips of the US senior figures back in the 90s calling for global government...
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My instinct is not to believe in the value of sequences. But the trouble is, the coincidences keep on, keep on piling up!
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And not all coincidences mean anything. Remember the Bible code so loved by the Daily Mail? It was utterly ludicrous.

Why not just see all this as the corruption that comes with political power, not evidence of some practically supernatural plot stretching back generations?

Suspecta
tony london
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: 9/11 ..... again. Reply with quote

Here is another 9/11 coincidence for the numerologists on board, like cb_brooklyn.

9/11/73. The date that the Chilean coup took place, and President Allende was assasinated. As so-called "Doctor" Kissinger explained: " Why the hell should good God/Yaweh fearin' rednecks like us, sit back and watch the Chilean people do a dumb ass thing like vote for a suspected Soviet red commie b******? He's the bad guy. The Chileans have to rethink their democratic freedoms, and hopefully vote for our CIA stooge --- Vatican and Pepsi Cola approved --- General Pinochet. He's the good guy".

Joking aside, THE mystical number, as far as the major World religions and mythologies are concerned is the number NINE, and multiples of it. For example, has anyone asked why there are 108 prayer beads on a Hindu rosary?? Here, in Cambodia, as you approach the world famous Angkor Thom ancient temple city, you are confronted with a nine headed naga (snake) statue. Behind it, as you cross the wide moat and enter the walled city, you pass between 2 lines of gods and demons: 54 on either side (54+54 = 108). When you reach the centre of the Angkor Thom complex, you are confronted with enigmatic smiling Boddhisatvas (made famous in the anti-Vietnam war film Apocalypse Now, starring Marlon Brando ) looking down on you, from all directions. When you climb up into the temple heights, its an eeirie experience to feel these faces all around you. How many? Well, parts of the temple are no longer standing. But extrapolating from the architectual remains, we find there were four groups of 54. 216 in all.

So, we have: 1+0+8=9
5+4=9
2+1+6=9

In fact, any multiple of nine, always adds up to its base number 9. eg, 7 times 9 = 63 : 6+3 =9. This is the ONLY prime number that expresses this function. Amazingly, if you study Nordic mythology, you find a similar numerical pattern around multiples of the number 9: the Hall of Valhalla for example. I've just noticed too, that ancient Chinese temples also have the mystical number 9 structured into their cosmological systems.

So, for the diffusionists amongst us, we can see that the number nine was "sacred" for religious traditions many thousands of miles apart. What this has to do with 9/11 I don't know. But, may I take this opportunity to wish all at nineeleven.co.uk a Happy New Year.

Tony London
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 ..... again. Reply with quote

tony london wrote:
Here is another 9/11 coincidence for the numerologists on board, like cb_brooklyn.

Tony London

I am not a numerologist, but do find all these "coincidences" interesting. Do I believe they'll all coincidences? Certainly not. Some of them? Probably.

I plan an update with a few more of those "coincidences". The reader can decide what they wish to believe Smile

Thanks Tony for the information. I was unaware of most of it
tony london
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Legs eleven. Number eleven. Reply with quote

Hi CB. Its Tony again.

I forgot to mention in my last post ......... number 11.

While 108 is a sacred number for Hindu's (beads on rosary) as I mentioned, if there is a number in Islam that is special, it is the number 99. For example, Muslims, like Jews, pride themselves on not being idolaters: they have no pictures of Allah (or Mohammed PBUH). To depict their God and revered prophet is tantamount to blasphemy, unlike the Hindu's of course (and Catholic Christians). Hindu's have many Gods, BUT they are qualities of the ONE Supreme Spirit. Here confusion lay's. BUT, it is interesting to note, that Muslims have 99 names for Allah; eg, "The Most Merciful". Also, for the theme of this post, Muslims have 99 prayer beads on their rosary (smaller versions may have 33, but serves the same purpose). As a Muslim prays with his/her beads, they reflect upon the 99 qualities of Allah. NOW, as I mentioned in my previous post, THE"universal "sacred"number is nine. AND NINE times ELEVEN is ...... 99.

I'm still working on seven. LOL As I do so, Muslims on their Hajj pilgrimage in Mecca, are circumnavigating the Kabbah ( A house they believe was built by the prophet Abraham) SEVEN times. As they do so, they make a promise to Allah, that HE will remain at the centre of their lives on earth. I won't even mention the days of the week; the days of creation; the 7 celestial spheres .... ad nauseum. Makes you think though.

Oh!! I forgot the Hasidic Jews. In their scriptures, they believe they have to battle with SEVEN nations or tribes that encircle them. Although these words were written many thousands of years ago, the job of the Rabbi, is to reinterpret the words of their God, Yahweh, for their age. It is called the "PESHER". And, what do we find?? Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt!!!!!! SEVEN!!!!!

I will publish chapter and verse in my next post.

Happy Newy Year again, from my beautiful cambodia.

Tony London
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I'm unsold on numerology. Give me any set of random numbers and I'll find a pattern for you.
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Height: 110 stories each; 1,350 feet...........1+3+5 = 9
11 ...and..9.... symbolising........... 9/11?

Windows: 21,800 per tower...............2+1+8= 11
Core: 47 massive central box columns.....4+7=11............9/11?

425,000 cubic yards of concrete..........4+2+5 = 11

sept 11th is the 254th day...........2+5+4 = 11

ny is the 11th state to be added to the union and be ratified to the american constitution.

164 buildings were removed for the world trade centre complex to be constructed. 1+6+4= 11

wtc 7.......47 floors.....4+7=11th?

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
tony london
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: PLAYING THE NUMBER GAME. Reply with quote

MiniMauve, this is not simply a case of "being unsold" on numerology. Our transatlantic cousin, CB-Brooklyn, has gone to a lot of trouble to post, what I consider to be, a remarkable list of numbers and dates. From a statistical position alone, we all should sit up and take note. ALTHOUGH, I do agree, that such an approach can take us from the sublime, to the patently ridiculous. Witness some of the figures produced by Disco Volante; although again, he has surely posted in the spirit of the thread.

I do not like the idea of "Numerology". It smacks too much of wishy washy New Age beliefs. I prefer the word, symbology, or Pythagorean, which, incidentally, is where the story starts.

Well, MiniMauve, I accept your challenge. I offer you the prime numbers of two, five and eight. You convince me of some numerological significance using those numbers. For other disciples, I will be posting some figures that may, or may not, boggle the mind. Consider the following:-

A thousand years ago, the Khmers believed that the Royal Palace at Angkor Thom was inhabited by the spirit of a NINE headed naga (snake).
Every night, the spirit was thought to enter the body of an Apsara dancer, especially chosen each day by the priesthood, from among the thousands of beautiful Khmer girls at court. From their teens onwards, these heavenly nymphs, were taught to dance and frolic with boundless amorous desire and enthusiasm. The Godking, after ritual prayers and ablutions, would copulate with the chosen Apsara. Each and every night, the king was expected to 'rise' to the occasion. This was regarded as a sacred act of procreation, that ensured the continuum of his reign.

What on earth (or in heaven) has this to do with 9/11? Please bear with me. I'm confident that you will find my next post enlightening, to say the least.

One other factor to consider at this moment in time, is that the ILLUMINATI, legend has it, do like to leave their calling card at the scene of the crime. Is 9/11 that card??

I'd just like to close --- before I head off in search of a celestial nymph for the night --- this post by saying, that, in my mind, a web site like this is for the exchange of information and ideas. I have learnt so much over the past couple of months about 9/11, by joining this site. I thank you posters all. I do not agree with all this hologram stuff, and I'm certainly no structural engineer. No! 9/11 is a simple case of mass murder. I look no further than WTC7 as my evidence. BUT, I do believe we have TWO questions to answer: WHO and WHY?? Maybe my posts will throw some light on these questions. If not, I do hope it makes a great read.

Tony London
Ellis
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In These Signs Conquer
Living in the Matrix
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, 8 isn't a prime number, but anyway...

8 / 2 + 5 = 9! Oh oh...

5 + 8 - 2 = 11! OMG, see the significance?!

My point is: since we only have a set of 10 digits to choose from in our decimal system of mathematics, it's not too difficult to take any set of numbers and use mathematical 'coincidences' to arrive at a result you want. For this reason, I personally have never been sold on numerology, 9/11 related or not. Sure it's possible the perpetrators of 911 belong to some shadowy cult that puts significance on numbers and picks the dates of their atrocities based on some system they have... or it could just be that we searched hard and long enough to find the link we imagined. In a decimal system, it isn't difficult. As I say, I'm unsold on numerology.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Is The Illuminati Practicing Numerology In World Events? Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
[NOTE: The following was originally posted (by me) in the Raw Story forums. Being they've been down for several weeks, I'd like to post it here. I hope it's on topic enough for this site. Also, I know this is a British forum, so I apologize for the American-style date format. Smile (I chose this forum since it uses the same formatting as Raw Story.)]
----------------------------------------------------------------

Is The Illuminati Practicing Numerology In World Events?
(now with linked references)

YOU DECIDE !

Numerology Practitioners Just LOVE The Numbers 7, 9 & 11

The Quebec Bridge Collapses for a 2nd time on 9/11/1916, killing 11 men

The Pentagon's Groundbreaking Ceremony: 9/11/1941

WTC Twin Towers were constructed into the shape of an 11

Eastern Airlines Flight 212 crashes in North Carolina: 9/11/1974

George Bush Sr calls for a "New World Order" in a nationally televised speech on 9/11/90...
Exactly 11 years before 9/11 .......... VIDEOS HERE

The emergency telephone number 911 goes national: 9/11/1987

In the 1996 movie Independence Day, a laptop computer's clock is counting. The clock stops at 9:11:01

Independent counsel Kenneth Starr's report on President Bill Clinton is made public by Congress on 9/11/1998.
The report cites 11 possible impeachable offenses

Flights 11 and 77 were reported to have hit the North Tower and Pentagon, respectively, on 9/11/2001

Flights 11 and 77 were not listed in the BTS (Bureau of Transportation Statistics) database for 9/11/2001

On 9/11/2002, the New York Lottery picked number 911

On 9/11/2002, the S&P Futures closed at 911.00

Train Bombings in Madrid: 3/11/2004, separated from 9/11 by exactly 911 days

Train Bombings in London: 7/7/2005

Train Bombings in India: 7/11/2006

I'll add one Saddam Hussein is Convicted on 5th November 'Remember remember the 5th of November' coincidence or another Guy Faulks??

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Ellis
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an article on some more of the occult aspects of 911:

by Asif Husain

"This essay is about magickal activity connected with the events of September 11, 2001, its symbolism, and the occult significance of the day.

There is layer upon layer of symbolism here. I cannot conceive of a more classic manifestation of the Mars-Geburah force than what happened on that day. What immediately struck me was the way in which Mars manifested on 9/11/2001. To begin with, that date was on a Tuesday, Mardi in French, the day that we ascribe to Mars. This is one of the malefic planets, bordering on the dark and evil aspects of the qlippoth. It can manifest itself in quite unpleasant ways. Very nasty!

Now what are the qualities of Mars? It is projectile; explosive; volatile; destructive; katabolic [i.e., breaks things down]; sudden; acts without warning; severe; disciplined; precise; dynamic; dangerous; deadly; accurate; forceful; vehement; strong; powerful; unpredictable; fiery; violent; cutting; slashing and slicing. All these qualities were abundantly in evidence on that day.

Then there was the symbology of the Tower [of Babel] itself, which is attributed to Mars and which is the Trump of that planet. That card, the sixteenth key of the Tarot's Major Arcana, was quite blatantly obvious to any mage on 9/11. It was all over that attack. Moreover, even the very details of the Tower Card [path 27] were in evidence then. Those people jumping out of the windows and falling to their deaths! Exactly as depicted on the card! Those are the eight Fallen Kings and the eleven Dukes of Edom wearing crowns! Falling headlong! The card is often interpreted as the Fallen Ruins of the Edomite Kings. Many of the folks who died in the collapse of those two Twin Towers were captains of industry and masters of Wall Street. They can most definitely be seen to represent the concept of the Kings of Edom who fell because they refused to accept Divine Light.

In addition, the Hebrew letter PEH [P], meaning mouth [the organ of speech] is ascribed to the card, along with the planet/force of Mars, the god of war and violence, chewing people up into devastation as they disappeared into the maw, the gullet, the jaws of Hell, under the earth, under the rubble! That is the Tower. Notice the similarity to The New Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot Deck Tower Card that shows the building NOT falling over but sinking straight downward into the open mouth of Hell or Moloch or—in our view here, Yog-Sothoth. The image on that card matches perfectly the sight of those two towers falling straight down. When the Tower of Babel was struck, people started to talk in different tongues; this is where the word "babbling" originates. [The W.T.C. was a world centre with many tongues spoken]. It should hit home to people just how much of a weapon a mouth can really be. The old idea that: "Words will never hurt me", is actually quite false. Words have hurt devastatingly. Think of Hitler and his power of oratory. His sheer hypnotic power of speech and words was so immense that it did incalculable damage on a world scale. Now there's a powerful mage if ever there was one [of the black and evil variety]. The same idea occurs in the Chinese I Ching where the Chinese tri-gram TUI means both ‘mouth' and ‘weapons'.

The 27th path of the Tower unites Hod with Netzach; hence in the passage from the Mercurial intellection of Hod to the natural intuition and harmony with nature in the Venusian Netzach, there is a breaking of forms. Mental edifices built on shaky foundations collapse. This suggests that skyscrapers are unnatural constructions, Towers of Babel. Our whole civilization is full of such manifestations of breaking away from the natural order of things. Skyscrapers are vertical constructions; the Earth is horizontal. Verticalness is a spiritual dimension of growth, not a physical one. Therefore, this is a sign that we have become material to the exclusion of the spiritual. We have replaced material symbols for spiritual ones (Mammon). Every event is karmic, especially if it affects the lives of billions of people as this one did. Towers of Babel are built everywhere, especially inside us. {mospagebreak}

Other meanings of the Tower Card are man-made institutions; monuments built to materialism; a false sense of self or ego; the destruction of our own perceptions or what we perceive to be reality; the concept of what most people call "I"; our personality and its awareness being shattered by an influx of force revealing something of the nature of our True Self and Higher and Divine Genius; a stepping stone into the inner world; and useless images and idols being torn down to make way for new growth. Choose any of these that you think fit. As the Tower is destroyed in each of us, we are free to pursue our True Will. The lightning bringing destruction upon the false crowns and false values of our existence, which we believe to control us, is a sudden realization or flash of perception of our true self, our real identity. Our true reality is the representation of the Divine essence within us. We need Mars to tear away the obsolete values. Geburah is the dominant energy of this path.

The Tower Card also means fighting; war; misery; distress; adversity; calamity; ruin; destruction; danger; fall; change [often complete and sudden]; conflict; disruption; the fall of dreams; the sword; catastrophe; sudden disaster; wrath and anger; Aries; trial by fire; the coming of a New Age; Cosmic Energy in its grossest form; the Jaws of Dis; the Eye of God; the king must die; freedom from old structures; panic; fear; grief; despair; loss and chaos. The stricken Tower signals enantiodromia where the good becomes the bad with an eruption of rage, envy, insanity, and death. Is this the collective psyche's constellation of the opposite in a move toward wholeness? America has pulled the Tower Card from the cosmic tarot deck that resides in the collective unconscious of humanity.

The constant repetition of the image of the destruction of the Twin Towers that was so pervasive throughout the media after 9/11 is perhaps symbolic of an unseen process that is happening in the psyche of America and the world. Those images have definitely had a powerful transformative effect on everyone who has seen them. National confidence has eroded because there is an intuitive sense that something more than the Twin Towers has collapsed. In the Tarot, knocking down the tower represents the catastrophic failure of old structures that need to change. Perhaps the fall of the Twin Towers signals the necessary destruction of our materialistic, patriarchal value system.

In the Major Arcana we see a tower being struck by a zigzag bolt of lightning emanating from the sun. The explosion knocks off the crown of the tower and causes the figures of men and women to plummet to their destruction. Fire, smoke and flames are seen billowing out of the windows and inside the structure of the tower. Traditionally writers have associated this card with the destruction of the Tower of Babel, the Fall of Atlantis, or God's vengeance on Sodom and Gomorrah. It has often been interpreted as the punishment for pride. In addition, the Tower Card follows the Devil Card, which represents the risks of becoming too entangled in matter and ego. Values based only on a materialistic viewpoint are inherently unstable. The lightning represents the sudden flash of illumination about the power of Spirit to create change; if and when lightning strikes and we cling to ideas that no longer work for us, unexpected events and disasters may force us to make a major shift in our perception of reality.

The Tower also represents attitudes that are resistant to change, so perhaps we should be asking ourselves, what in our culture is resistant to destruction? As the Taoists so aptly say, "the stick that won't bend must break."

If we resist forces beyond our control, our lives can be 'turned upside down' by cataclysm. Cosmic Energy in its roughest form is an unavoidable element of Creation. In addition, this Cosmic change can be terrible and abrupt, causing hardship, misfortune, and the loss of security. Other names for the Tower Card are "The Struck Tower", "The House of God", "War" and "The Fire from Heaven." Interpretive readings of the card on a personal level associate it with danger, collapse, lost conceptual plans, sudden death and demolition of old beliefs. When this happens we must react with hope rather than fear. The highest truths can now be realized.

The Tower Card symbolizes a law of life that says: eventually what goes up must come down, one way or another. Look into the fire cauldron of transformation. A warrior-like attitude and phallic driven hubris "cometh before a fall." Pyramids do get pillaged and towers burned; what goes around comes around. Karma. Erections come down and are demolished. The image of the World Trade Centre towers being struck down is burned into our consciousness.

The Blasted Tower is the House of God. A tower, being struck by a huge lightning bolt, is cracking. A large crown is toppling from it. A man and a woman are falling headfirst. This card symbolizes the destruction of the ego—or we could say the old dominator paradigm, the patriarchy. It symbolizes the end of illusion. The lightning bolt represents Truth.

The card, which admits of two interpretations in one, is a manifestation in its rudest form, of pure destruction, the destruction of the old-established Aeon by lightning, flames, and engines of war. The other interpretation is drawn from the cult of Shiva. At the top of the card appears the Eye of Shiva. According to this, the card represents perfection, the perfection of annihilation by emancipation from the prison of organised life. The dove and the serpent represent the feminine and masculine impulses. In the language of Schopenhauer, "The Will to Live and the Will to Die". {mospagebreak}

In most Tarot decks the image on The Tower Card is of a tall tower, somewhat like a modern lighthouse. But this "light-house" is being "lit up" by a lightning bolt and flames of fire! Two people are falling headfirst to the hard rocks below, as if they had been blasted out of the door-less room at the top of the tower. It appears to be a scary sight, and one can only wonder or fear for what might happen to those two poor people when they "hit rock-bottom". What is even more "scary" is that the occult meaning of The Tower card is "Destruction"! This is not a positive card in any reading. The word "occult" simply means "hidden", and the phrase "the Occult" simply means "a body of esoteric knowledge and wisdom hidden from those who are not ready, willing, or able to understand it". What we do not understand, we often fear; and this is why some people seem to fear things, which are "occult" or hidden from their understanding. It represents the fear of the unknown, the greatest fear.

The full name of this card is "The Lightning-Struck Tower", and that adds an electrifying element of sudden "shock" to the scene, or at least an element of surprise. They couldn't see this coming, and then suddenly their whole world was turned upside-down. The Tower is ambiguous: Is it a fortress or a prison? Indeed there is little difference, for we easily may become prisoners of our own defences.

The Tower is the World Axis, the centre of being, and the divine illumination has struck at its core, demolishing it, but igniting in its depths the spark of new life. The falling figures, representing head and heart (reason and emotion), were imprisoned in the Tower's dogma and defences. Though now released, before they can be reborn they must "come back to the earth" of the body and must be submerged in the Abyssal waters of the unconscious, which have been quickened by the lightning. The manna from heaven, falling around them, will sustain them through the trials of this transformation. Symbolically speaking, the tower prevents us from seeing the light. It is an obstacle on our path. The distinctions between the 9/11 WTC attack and the Tower Card become blurred, as they are both expressions of the same archetypal image. It is not entirely clear in this article, which one is being talked about, so perfectly do they correspond to each other. The entire nation and even the whole World received a wake-up call that morning. I am not suggesting that all of this applies to 9/11. It is up to the individual to decide how much of it really does. And there is even more than this in the Tower Card.

Beyond this, however, we should consider the attack on the Pentagon. There is the symbolism of the Pentagon itself. The planetary figure of Mars is the pentagon. The Pentagon Building has five sides, five stories, and five concentric circles, the number of Mars and Geburah—qabalistically. There is an interesting connotation when you think that this building is for war and the military. This can be attributed perfectly to Mars and we are sure it was no coincidence. Whoever designed and built it must have had some qabalistic knowledge and intent and knew what they were doing. Robert Anton Wilson—in his fictional "Illuminatus! Trilogy"—describes the Pentagon as a Magickal Circle intended to keep the Lovecraftian Yog-Sothoth in place. [This is because Yog-Sothoth is the heart and soul of what the Pentagon does.] Now, I am not suggesting that what Wilson wrote is literal fact. However, I *am* suggesting that the Pentagon is [whether intentional or not] a magickal circle, and that this building *does* contain some of this planet's most nasty and destructive energies. Breaking that circle open on 9/11 [along with the massive human sacrifice that went on that day] played a big part in unleashing the atrocities and destruction we have seen in the months since. What Wilson fictionalised as "Yog-Sothoth" is, in fact, let loose to wreak havoc on this planet—and it is consuming entire nations in its path. The plane that slammed into the Pentagon symbolically broke through the protective circle and defensive barrier of the country—smashed right through it. Oil has been called the blood of the Old Ones. It is literally the remains of ancient dead creatures. Fossil fuels are the old bones of dinosaurs and dragons and such entities. The World has an insatiable greed for it. Watch Bush go into Iraq for it.

Then there was the suicide and sacrifice of the nineteen. Suicide and sacrifice are attributed to Scorpio, which is ruled by Mars [again!]. Scorpions are known to sting themselves to death. That is the Death Card. Highly appropriate!

Then there was the way in which those two buildings disintegrated in a most unexpected manner. To many of us that seemed decidedly supernatural. Now that is highly characteristic of Geburah-Mars—katabolic and breaking down. That's how that force operates. One of the odd things about the 9/11 attacks was the way in which those two buildings came crashing down. They turned into dust, were pulverised, disintegrated, just crumbled. It was like a controlled demolition. My question is: Was that predictable? Could the hijackers themselves have foreseen that? Normally, when a building is hit, it still remains standing. It doesn't just collapse like that. But both those two buildings did collapse. If, before the attack, people had known they would be hit, they would say: "Okay, then. There will be a big fire. We will put out the fire and repair the damage to the buildings but the World Trade Centre will still be standing there." I have talked with building inspectors and they told me that what happened was not predictable. Nobody expected, imagined or dreamed that the buildings would be gone, including those who planned the whole thing. No-one anticipated, predicted, contemplated, or believed, that a total collapse of either tower was possible or imminent. Dion Fortune wrote: "Geburah...therefore represents the katabolic, or down-breaking aspect of force. Katabolism, be it remembered, is that aspect of metabolism, or the life process, which is concerned with the release of force in activity." The point being, the reason that it is important to know this, is that this appears to be the work and function of Geburah, or the God-Head. There was apparently some other force at work that day, unknown to anybody, manifesting itself.

Then there is the number of hi-jackers: Nineteen. That was surely no coincidence. This is a profoundly symbolic number in Islam. Check out The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 74, verse 30 and the surrounding verses. There are web-sites that go on in detail about the numerical code based on the number 19 that is embedded throughout the whole of the Qur'an. There are over a hundred pages of clear-cut examples. This symbolism is well known to Muslims. Allah also has 99 names in the Qur'an. [9 X 11 = 99].

There was also the dramatic and spectacular way in which it happened. Everybody knows about that. It has achieved mythical proportions.

Consider also, "The Curse of 9:11". In the Bible, there are two relevant 9:11's (Chapter and Verse). The first is Daniel 9:11: "Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him." The passage is self-explanatory. The next three verses continue to elaborate. It presents hard facts that must be accepted by Crusaders and Zionists. The message appears too obvious for it to be a coincidence. The second relevant Biblical 9:11 is Revelation 9:11: "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." Abaddon here is a personification of destruction. A fitting verse for 9:11. Coincidence again, perhaps? Further, these two books, Daniel and Revelation, are two of the most prophetic books in the entire Bible.

There was admittedly a lot of magickal activity surrounding that day. The choice of day alone can be interpreted qabalistically: 9/11 [9+1+1=11].

9 = Yesod, the Foundation. The W.T.C. was symbolic of the foundation of Capitalism, and thus of the entire American Empire. The attacks of 9/11 were certainly a direct attack on America's foundation.

11 = The Averse Tree, or Qlippoth. The Qlippoth are the Shells of the Dead (of the grave)—and one can easily see the connection to the W.T.C. disaster and the mass grave it created. One interpretation of the Averse Tree has always been that it is the Fallen Ruins of the Kingdoms of Edom. And the W.T.C. was certainly that. Tying back in again to the Tower Card, which was all over that attack, the Averse Tree is related to the Fallen Kingdoms of Edom. Well, it just so happens that the Tower Card is often interpreted as—you guessed it—the Fall of the Edomite Kings. These things are all one.

Even the structure of the number 11 is telling. We all know it resembles the two Twin Towers. But, even more than this, it represents the Kether of the Averse Tree—which is ruled by the demonic Dual Contending Forces, or Thaumiel. (Two Ones where there should properly be only One.) It means Warfare.

More of a magickal nature was also going on after 9/11 that I am aware of, but it doesn't directly relate to what I have talked about here and now.

Now the question arises: Was this done consciously or not? Was it a coincidence? Did it just happen or was it planned? Did the perpetrators know all this about towers struck down from above and five-sided buildings, know what they were doing? In that case, is there someone [or many] who are doing magick, possibly of that faith, very powerful, and specifically doing 'war work'? Then there would be someone behind the scenes who did this, someone who "lives in the shadows of history."

To end, I should also state that the attacks on 9/11 were not just an attack on "America." They were a direct attack on the "side of Light" by the "side of Darkness." Maybe that sounds a bit romantic [and definitely simplistic!]—but the fact remains. I have seen many, many important spiritual and magickal groups (from Masons, to the Golden Dawn, to the Rosicrucians, to Wiccan groups, etc., etc., etc., etc.) break down and even dissolve under the pressures post-9/11. Directly after the attacks, I watched as the forces of darkness reigned on this planet without opposition—because the forces of Light had all been crippled. It took several weeks and months, but the Light-siders began to emerge slowly [and most importantly!] silently. From Michael Moore publishing his anti-Bush book [Stupid White Men] at a time when fear of prosecution for "treason" ran high—to the blessed soul who risked his or her very LIFE to smuggle Karl Rove's campaign plan out of the White House to leave it on a park bench. Since then, the "good guys" have been regrouping and fighting back—but it sure was dark there for a while.

http://www.gardinersworld.com/content/view/25/45/

In These Signs Conquer
Living in the Matrix
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ellis, good to see you here. Interesting article you posted. This myspace page has interesting information from an associated angle

Cheers
Paul

Hadn't realised your new book was out
Will have to check it out

tony london
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Number crunching Reply with quote

Hi Ellis.

Thanks for the very interesting post. This has saved me the time of wading thru the Jurasic layers of the Bible and kabbalah. I really think this thread is going to prove enlightening.

MiniMauve, you are correct about the number 8 I proffered. It is NOT, as you point out, a prime number. However, I do believe you totally miss the point of the issue at stake. Namely, that numbers such as NINE and ELEVEN, point to a background echo of age-old mythology, concerning the relationship between spiritual beliefs, numbers and geometry. Juggling numbers, the way you attempted, neither prove, nor disprove anything. Numbers such as 108 are NOT plucked out of the air in a moment of gay, whimsical caprice. I hope my next post will convert you to the cause.

Unfortunately, I've got to go off to my beloved island for a few days, and the internet is down. I hope to be back online on Thursday. Best wishes to all, from Bamboo Island. ( www.barrucambodia.com ) Do you like my beach??

I hope its not TOO cold over there Brits. And, thanks again, Ellis.

Tony London
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're absolutely correct, what I did with 8,2,5 doesn't prove anything, just like searching history for different date combinations of 7, 11, and 9 doesn't prove anything, either. Try this - see what significant dates you can come up with using 8,2, and 5. Although your list won't include 9/11 it will have just as many other significant world events as was ferreted out above. So, following this logic - my hypothesis is that the act of terrorism known as 911 could have happened on any date. Therefore, searching for significant world events throughout history for ANY date should result in approximately the same number of world events found for 9/11. I'm on poor dial-up connection at the moment which means loading webpages takes foever, so I'm not going to try this til I get home and back on broadband. In the meantime, I challenge any of you numerologists to pick a random date and see how many significant world events they can come up with.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellis wrote:
Also the Hussein hanging occured 119 days prior to his birthdate (28th April).

119 is 77 in hexadecimal, hence London 7.7 was the UK's 9/11, which was 66 months and 6 days after the start of the New American Century. (666)

Saddam was officialy deposed with the symbolic toppling of his statue on 09.04.2003, 2 years, 2 months and 3 weeks (322) into GWB's Presidency.

Saddam "ace in the hole" Hussein was captured on 13.12.2003 an interval of 1130 days (113 = 11 x 3 = 33) after Bush stole the 2000 election on 07.11.2000 which is also an inclusive period of 3 years, 1 month and 1 week (311 = 3 x 11 = 33).

The "ace in the hole" event of 13.12.2003 was 13 days and 11 months into 2003 (1311) and 3 years, 11 months and 13 days into the New American Century, (31113) or an interval of 1441 days, the same number as the UN Security Council Resolution that was used as justification to invade Iraq.

13.12.2003 was also 2 years, 3 months and 2 days after 9/11, an anagram of 322.

Bush stole the first election on 07.11.2000 which was 311 days after the New American Century began (311 = 3 x 11 = 33).

9/11 happened on the 33rd week and 3rd day of GWB's Presidency, (333) and an interval of 333 days after the attack on the USS Cole.

The war on Afghanistan officially began on 07.10.2001, 1 year, 9 months and 1 week (911) into the New American Century and an interval of 333 days or 11 months after GWB stole the 2000 election.

07.10.2001 represents an interval of 11 months, 3 weeks and 3 days (1133) after the attack on the USS Cole on 12.10.2000, itself a 9/11 event, occuring 9 months and 11 days (911) after the start of the New American Century.

Bali 1 happened on 12.10.2002, 9 months and 11 full days into the year (911) and 20 months and 22 days after GWB was sworn in (222) and 2 years, 9 months and 11 days after start of the New American Century (2911 = 2nd 9/11) or 33 months and 11 days (3311).

Saddam was born on 28.04.1937

Saddam learned that he was to die on 5.11.2006, the 302nd week and 2nd day of GWB's Presidency (322).

This day was the 69th year, 6th month and 9th day of Saddam's life. (6969)

6969 = 3 x 2323 = the cube root (3) of Saddam's life.

20.03.2003 was the first day of Operation Iraqi Liberation OIL as it was first called, subsequently changed to Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Removing the zeros gives 2323.

His first court appearance, after being handed back to Iraqi authorities was on 01.07.2004, 1 year, 3 months and 11 days after OIL began. (1311)

He was executed on 30.12.2006 having spent 29 months and 29 days (1111 = 11 x 101) in their custody, or, a gap of 911 days.

30.12.2006 was 63 months and 19 days (6319) after 9/11, an anagram of 1936 days after 9/11

30.12.2006 was the 30th day and 11th month of 2006 (311 = 3 x 11 =33)

30.12.2006 was 310 weeks and 1 day (311 = 3 x 11 =33) of GWB's Presidency and when Poppy was 990 months and 19 days old (9919 = 91 x 109 or 9119).

9119 is the Julian Date in hexadecimal for 11.09.2001 since 1900.

Bush declared mission (we've got the oil back Dad) accomplished on 01.05.2003 (May Day) exactly 30 years and 11 months after Saddam nationalised Iraq's oil on 01.06.1972 (311 = 3 x 11 = 33) and 1 month and 11 days after OIL began (111).

OIL began 555 days (5 x 111) or 1 year, 6 months and 9 days after 9/11 (169 = 13 x 13) and 3 years, 2 months and 20 days (322) into the New American Century.

OIL began 133 days (133 = 7 x 19) or 19 weeks after United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 was adopted on 08.11.2002 which was 1 year 9 months and 19 days (1919) after GWB was sworn in on 20.01.2001 (2121 = 2+1 & 2+1 = 33) and 1 year, 1 month and 3 weeks (113 = 11 x 3 = 33) after GWB's Axis of Evil speech during his State of the Union address on 29.01.2002.

Un SCR 1441 was adopted on the 9th month and 11th day of GWB's Axis of Evil speech (911).

There's more. Lots more. All you have to do is look.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some pretty detailed analysis and calculation! Congratulations on that!!

I suppose if we were to treat this as a "scientific experiment" or scientific analysis, we should try to choose some series of related world events - for example, the dates of sports tournaments or something like that.

Using the same type of analysis - months, days etc elapsed since other events, can we see a similar pattern?

I have no doubt that numerology plays an important part in the occult methods these people are using, but the degree (pun) to which it is used is harder, perhaps to establish.

So, I think a "control experiment" or analysis needs also to be done to see if the pattern is apparent there too.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Andrew.

That's something I've considered for some time.

Would a random selection of events be the best way to proceed and would it be best to select related or unrelated events.

zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who exactly is the Illuminati ?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Illuminati are a bunch of scientists who have some really bad stuff called anti-matter that gives them ultimate power.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not difficult to manipulate a group of numbers to become another number, Carol Vorderman does it every afternoon on Countdown! If numerology ever accurately predicted things in advance, instead of point to links after the event, it might be more impressive. As it is, every numerology prediction, however confidentaaly made, seems to fail. See this thread for a numerological failure.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Bush.

Seems like the numbers game is "whacked" then.

If you could point out how two dates can be "manipulated" I'd appreciate it.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Thanks for that Bush.

Seems like the numbers game is "whacked" then.

If you could point out how two dates can be "manipulated" I'd appreciate it.

I don't think you need any lessons from me in doing that, Mark, you have some excellent examples in your post, eg:
Changing some numbers into another number base, such as hexadecimal.
Expressing some periods as months and days, others in years, months and weeks, yet others in days alone, and others in weeks and days.
Saying some numbers are anagrams to make them significant.

So you take a list of events on certain dates express the period between them in every possible way you can devise, until you find some "significance" and highlight it. You could use a computer for it, an Excel spreadsheet would do nicely!

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The science behind biology is chemistry, the science behind chemistry is physics and the science behind physics is maths - numbers are the key to the universe. We only need look at Mayan Cosmolgy to understand this.

When you have the knowledge to understand the numbers, it becomes possible to use that information for creative (balanced) reasons. There are some who have that knowledge and somewhat abuse it.

Shocked

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bush.

OK I admit it, I changed a 232 into a 322. Dang. I'm guilty of deception.

But then, maybe the perps are too.

What do you say to the rest of it ?

The hex thing did capture me because 9119 is hex Julian for 9/11 and 77 is hex for 119 ?

Is it OK if I mention that ?

Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jesus’ 2000th birthday fell on the Feast of Trumpets, September 11, 1999

Now here's a coincidence! I just Googled a few words, including Jesus, Birthday, and September 11, and here's the first link I came to

When REALLY was Jesus Born?

by Dr. Stephen E. Jones

http://www.gods-kingdom.org/when_really_was_jesus_born.htm

Could it be "our" Dr. Steven E. Jones (spelled with a v)?

Strange..

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
Quote:
Jesus’ 2000th birthday fell on the Feast of Trumpets, September 11, 1999

Now here's a coincidence! I just Googled a few words, including Jesus, Birthday, and September 11, and here's the first link I came to

When REALLY was Jesus Born?

by Dr. Stephen E. Jones

http://www.gods-kingdom.org/when_really_was_jesus_born.htm

Could it be "our" Dr. Steven E. Jones (spelled with a v)?

Strange..

Hmm. I forgot about that. I remember last year when I was heavily into promoting that guy, people referenced that Stephen link. His picture and geographical area are different though, but I wonder if there's something kind of connection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: