FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

it's starting to make since

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: it's starting to make since Reply with quote

I stumbled on to this, for me it all make since
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4657

This is how we (the US) have continued our seemingly endless economic prosperity. Since May I have been a truther and I am completely convinced that our government at some level orchestrated 9/11 and have been waiting for the day when this bust out in the open and the world knows the truth.

I have long been told watch what you pray for. When this does come out I see a total economic collapse. I saw a special on Enron and the US economy looks very much like that. It’s the artificially high dollar that has kept thing moving along. The only thing that is keeping the rest of the world from pulling out is they have too much to loose. I am sure if all this is true they will be slowly converting their dollars to euros. Perhaps all they would need to cut their loss short is a reason to loose faith in United States government. 9/11 truth could be that reason.

So on the one hand I think I want the truth to be know and convictions and possible executions of the guilty and on the other maybe we will all regret this as we may fall into the worst economic collapse in history.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good points, but we have to ask what will happen if we dont question it. as it could also be a mistake not to ask for the truth as you will find out if your not aware of both scenerio's.

either way it dont look good from what i can see, but the important thing is that people are aware as there is no other choice, we are entrapped into a no win situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: