FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how do i leave? i move on to truth.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: how do i leave? i move on to truth. Reply with quote

how do you leave this site? i cannot find a way. im of because...

i have search far and wide for answers, and the scores of people putting out disinfo, ridiculing and blocking truth due to the elaborate web has left me to believe this is hopeless. when ever you get close someone steps in and blocks that move its all a elebrate mind game, truth means truth no matter what, but truthers step in the way of the truth because there image is far more important than truth.

events that happened in the past led to these times, just as events that happen now will lead to those in the future. you cannot unlock the truth of 9/11 without looking at the past and the events that have happened or been newsworthy enough to be broadcast by our then less controlled media no matter how far fetched they appear or sound.

i feel i have found truth but not sure how to put that to others as the truth is widely not accepted, and the key to 9/11 cannot be unlocked untill truth is accepted

i also feel power may seem evil but it depends on what it decides its enemy is and what it is protecting i may be a victim of it but thats nothing compared to what will happen if they did nothing, untill recent times when this structure turned against us, but even still the exsistance of mankind may depend on it.

whats happening now is about the exsistance of mankind one way or another but making sure they keep power in the process. they may need to use the less powerfull to achieve this goal but if mankind is to exsist that is a small price to pay.

i dont approve of any of this by anymeans but i understand what they mean by the term sacrifice, where ever you hear this term a goal has been acheived or steps towards one to give hope to mankind from the real threat which is kept from the public due to mass panic. reptilians may well exsist if they do they are trying to help us survive even if that means many have to die to reach the goal or they are trying to control us or something simular , but something is trying to regardless of what type of being.

call me crazy all you like cos i sense the truth is the life we have been searching for found us first, think to yourself the possibility of this then ask yourself well isnt that what we are doing now?. and here in is the key to 9/11 and the situation we find ourselves in. am i crazy i dont think so, however i do have a tendancy to have "real" dreams that later come true.

ive had numerous ones about nuclear bombs and planets colliding with eachother(could mean two species). but i have never dreamt the end time i didnt see the end if that makes sense things went on. most will say well i dreamt this and i would say how many of your dreams came true? ive dreamt many things in my life before they happened sometimes small things sometimes not and they all happened but only the ones i remember as if i was there and remember every detail as if it was real.
and i dreamed about all this stuff well in advance of finding out anything so at the time didnt think anything off them, it just the fact i remember them as if i was there that makes me remember and there the ones that come true.

its about trying to prove 9/11 was an inside job without understanding all the surrounding issues that led to 9/11 becuase they are to wacko to understand. the corridor is a long one filled with ridicule, remove the ridicule and everything starts to fit in.

we have long been manipulated by ridicule and what is acceptable but by whom?

at the very least people should be working together and fighting this threat which may or may not be incontrol of us, but if it isnt then our goverments need to bring us together so we can solve this threat once and for all and start building a world that is better, but thats only if they are not powerless to the control themselves.

the problem is those that first started to work towards protecting us from this threat saw the chance to keep the power to themselves and in them our future depends which isnt good if they are the people most here believe them to be.

you cannot begin to understand what is happening unless you remove the part of you that is affraid of being rejected. its hard as a huge part of the human instinct is fear of rejection. but also why we fail to see the truth as those with power decide what should be rejected rather than allowing free thinking.

so as you can see my road here on this forum is finished mostly because these views are hard to except as i have discovered them or even begin to understand them.

like it or not there is an external threat that became event not long after world war 2 at a guess(who knows how long our goverment may not even know). but this cannot be known by the public, imagine them finding out that there are beings far more powerful than us visiting and watching us and taking us.

so can someone please tell me how to leave then delete the post when im gone as it may be an embarrasment to those with a closed mind and fear ridicule. i dont give a **** hence the explanation.

my road is elsewhere if indeed for much longer. at least i now understand and in that is calm untill fate is decided. i simply have never been able to understand everything untill i came across these conclusions and accepted they make more sense included than excluded.

i was fighting with myself about saying anything for a long time and kept dismissing it but when ever i did it didnt make sense. only with an alien threat or fear of one does all of this make sense. but you need to look into it. and for god sake stop letting ridicule control you thoughts. thats what it is designed to do. you should know, the critics use it alot.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sure there is much sympathy with your views on this site.

these are complicated issues and whilst some may agree with you others think that going beyond 911 over complicates things.

if you do leave, please pop back every so often. opinion is moving in the direction of truth and members new & old will need advice.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:
i'm sure there is much sympathy with your views on this site.

these are complicated issues and whilst some may agree with you others think that going beyond 911 over complicates things.

if you do leave, please pop back every so often. opinion is moving in the direction of truth and members new & old will need advice.

i dont know how to leave Confused but regardless johnwhite mentioned illusions forum so gonna give that a try to see if it helps as these issues might not seem so out of place there as they do here. im at the point where im at a crossroads ive reached a conclusion i carnt talk about hence illusion forum. ill keep an eye on this site but as comments go i dont think i have anything else to contribute if i did at all.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to try my little forum (see my sig) it's slow but I've structured it in such a way as to try and filter out shilly shellying. I'll probably be putting Steve Jones paper straight into the evidence base as well as a whole bunch of other stuff.

Currently I'm still recovering from Christmas! Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: