FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ID Card Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: ID Card Poll Reply with quote

Those who have developed a taste for voting in on-line polls might like to know that New Labour stooge Hazel Blears has a poll on her web-site on ID cards. Currently over 80% have voted against. Check out http://www.hazelblears.co.uk/home
Belinda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not quite a stooge (personally participated recently in a NHS hospital closure protest) and is being regularly challenged by intrepid champion of truth (or at least an open mind) & her constituent Andrew Johnson. Let's hope the results of the ID card poll give her further pause for reflection.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, Belinda. Whatever she does, she is the most horrible person imaginable, apart from Hewitt of course. These people have no excuse unless they separate themselves from New Labour totally
uselesseater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though AJs MP was Liz Blackburn?

I have to agree with dh on her character though. I don't know what it is, apart from the customery bare faced lies, she just sends shivers down my spine. Yes, Hewitt is vile too, a first class social engineer from the Nuffield college.
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the "have your say" section of her website, i posted a message imploring people to research 9/11. the message was removed. then i posted a message saying why was my message removed, it wasn't offensive or anything. then there was a series of other messages from others complaining of censorship. now the "have your say" section is missing from her website entirely.

pwned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: