FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Cameron replies on his blog
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Mr Cameron replies on his blog Reply with quote

I haven't watched the video but, from the comments, I don't think I'll bother!

It just seems it will remain at grass-roots level

Rolling Eyes
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.webcameron.org.uk/library/video-2090

No surprise whatsoever.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's clear we should abandon all these "wild conspiracy theories". He did, however, say 7/7 needs an enquiry; presumably in the hope it would make Labour look negligent or whatever - somehow I don't think he suspects MI5.
But what do you expect from a guy that wouldn't legalise cannabis ?(considering it's functionally legal; people who wish to smoke it simply do. In vast numbers.)

What's positive is sticking it in his face that it's an issue that bothers people and getting some awareness going among the tories on his site who I'll wager never think about it.

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, Dogsmilk, and if this is a continuing charade, then what better to keep the 9/ll,7/7, and yay, even the cannabis issues up there, until he gives up on his fake little project
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too right. Politicians try these things to 'connect with the voters', but don't like some of the subjects this dredges up. He'd be chuffed to F(ck if every question was about some dodgy Bliar policy.
I'm quite pleased the Bilderberg question is doing so well; forcing Cambo to comment on it will make even more of a mockery of its 'secrecy' - Bilderberg is well being pushed into the open. Funny how its existence used to be pure 'conspiracy theory'.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, he obviously didn't get round to watching Press for Truth by saying that the Americans had a full and thorough inquiry. Let's keep this up though and make sure he has to answer about 9/11 week in week out. I will pen a response to his feeble answer tomorrow and we can get back voting.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you expect from a Bilderburg.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will get more out of watching this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6273187507553941332

nominally 50-odd mins long but you can lose the first 15-20 mins of jingles and comm probs

Then you will see how nice Mr Cameron and nice Mr Blair are both holding the fort for the Money Masters. Democracy? What a crock.

Those of us of the Scottish persuasion will enjoy the accent.

How come so many Scots get to run England BTW? Talk about punching above our weight...

http://www.geocities.com/stlaasr/whatis.html?200718

Just to show how Mr. Green I am, I only learned today that the smart money is on Icke's 'reptiles' being a metaphor...

That explains a lot...

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All....

BONGO is back... a few months out was needed in order to re-assess the situation and also my position with respect to the 9/11 truth movement.

Anyway, on this subject... Cameron is a F****R... he never answered the question which was to watch "9/11 press for truth" and comment as necessary. End of story...

However, the interesting point was that he combined the video (as the question was difficult, im sure?) with the cannabis issue... among other things.... "To water it down me thinks!!!"

This, from a psychological point of view, was because he could not answer the difficult question. He simply dismissed it. All truth seekers should take a possitive out of this, in that this was an 'upper cut' which shook Cameron.... Ohhh.... He's Going.... Ohhhh.... and He's doooowwwwnnnn!!!

Ps. (That twat has no chance of winning an election!!!)

*;o)
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pss... New poster my ass!!!

Cool
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Hello All....

BONGO is back... a few months out was needed in order to re-assess the situation and also my position with respect to the 9/11 truth movement.

Anyway, on this subject... Cameron is a F****R... he never answered the question which was to watch "9/11 press for truth" and comment as necessary. End of story...

However, the interesting point was that he combined the video (as the question was difficult, im sure?) with the cannabis issue... among other things.... "To water it down me thinks!!!"

This, from a psychological point of view, was because he could not answer the difficult question. He simply dismissed it. All truth seekers should take a possitive out of this, in that this was an 'upper cut' which shook Cameron.... Ohhh.... He's Going.... Ohhhh.... and He's doooowwwwnnnn!!!

Ps. (That twat has no chance of winning an election!!!)

*;o)

The bookies make the Tories the odds on favourite do the chances are he has every chance of winning
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am shocked that you all are shocked. Some of us here need to do there research I think. He is a Bilderberg! He is nothing but a puppet without the hand. He is going to be our next Prime Minister and it wont make a blind bit of difference becuase people are stupid the same as in the States and thinks that we live in a country where you actually vote for who you want.

We are voting for the lesser of two evils who both work for the same pay masters, just remember that and this entire thing becomes obvious. Im not saying it wasnt good what we did to his silly little blog, but still its not shocking to see the first thing out of his mouth was a damning of those "wild" conspiracy theories" and spends the rest of the video talking *.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive just ploughed through a god few messages on webcameron blog, dunno if someone else can check to confirm this, but i think they have gone back to the old voting system where cameron picks out the questions he wants to answer rather than voting for them. (not 100% because i didnt know how it worked before but going by some of the talk in the posts).

if im right as soon as the 9/11 issue came up and was followed by people asking tough questions on 9/11 they got scared and now choose to avoid it. but thats what i expected so no suprise at all.

they say the issues should be discussed elsewhere, what a joke.

there were lots of posts on iran/blairs wars a few on 9/11 in the first few pages then nothing, and then the majority were about minor things the people of the blessed country consider an outrage. like lamposts, paying to much tax ect, why bother with spying taking away freedoms and waging illegal wars and falseflags when lamposts are clearly more of a menace Rolling Eyes (thinks theses were the type of questions cameron was expecting before changing the voting back).
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
The bookies make the Tories the odds on favourite do the chances are he has every chance of winning

Not quite so. Betfair have Labour at 2.14 and the Tories at 1.9 to win the most seats. Both are 3.5 to get an overall majority (5-2 in old money). Hardly odds on whichever way you look at it.
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out his answer on ID cards, he said that he would scrap them if he got into power.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6272397.stm

Yeah right, course you would David.
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've saved Webcameron on 9/11 for posterity.

See the little Etonian smile on his face when he says "wild".

Like all politicians, he just uses the question to pour out his own rhetoric.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think Cameron is a Lizard shapeshifter
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Not quite so. Betfair have Labour at 2.14 and the Tories at 1.9 to win the most seats. Both are 3.5 to get an overall majority (5-2 in old money). Hardly odds on whichever way you look at it.

Oh yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Dogsmilk, can you change your avatar to Cameron with creepy eyes?

On second thoughts, that wouldn't make too much difference!

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
physicist wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Oh yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes. Just. Spotter's badge to ttwsu3. It was just a working draft. Just checking if you were keeping up.

Worthy
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Why this compulsion to abuse? PLAY THE BALL NOT THE MAN Reply with quote

Like me, Cameron has good days and bad days, some insights and some blindnesses, and like me and like you dear people, he has a raft of attachments which make it hard for him - US - to see and get free.

It may build our sense of macho right-on-ness to compete with each other in calling him a F*ck or a puppet or etc, etc but

a) it won't help us see accurately where we can build on parts of the tory corpus and parts of the party which might be able to hear about 911 - or Diana or etc;

b) remember that the 'right' in the US are less keen on wars than many of the Democrats;

c) A lot of Tory knocking is just a bankrupt New Labour control device to get us all so worried about THE TORIES 'getting in by the back door' that we ignore that neo-con Blair - or Brown not much different - getting in by the front door.

d) We need the Tories to win New Labour seats so as to make a balanced Parliament more likely, leading hopefully (and I accept that there are plenty of Atlantacist elements in LibDems, think also of Paddy Ashdown's relationship to military intelligence) to changes in the voting system and stopping the New Labour rot about 'modernising voting systems'=licence to swindle. ('Strategic voting' perspective - and no, I don't think that voting is the be all and end all, other decisions in the rest of our lives ultimately count for more, but a decent voting system would make the PTB find it harder to divide and rule).

If you good people could ease up on the hating you might notice (sarcastic edge creeping in here, Mothersson) - without illusions to be sure - that many of the Tories are seriously pissed off at Cameron for not being a neocon (sufficiently pro-US, sufficiently pro-intervening round the world), though of course lots of neocon ideas are present in many senior Tory circles. It may not matter much to you, but maybe it matters somewhat to the people of Iran.

You say, very sensibly, that it was worth putting the issue of 911 onto his website, because quite a lot of tories might download the video - but suppose they then come onto this site, wouldn't that turn them off pretty fast?

Disagree all you wish with policies, and actions, and Okay, anyone who gets into power usually 'has to' be approved by Bilderberg and Murdoch to some extent, but it doesn't help either him or Tories to evolve - imagine that EVOLVE, change - in positive directions if we just abuse them.

Same goes for everyone else. Hatred and contempt are forms of denial which appear to shield us from the pains and frustrations in our lives, but become prisons. Feeling compassion for Cameron or any other politicians doesns't mean we have to agree with all they say, it does make it less likely that some other politicians (or shadowy elites) will be able to rev us up against them and so manipulate us for their ends. e.g. 'all these politicians have failed, it is time for a clean sweep, step forward new Fuhrer or Party or organisation [some worry about 'Common Purpose' in this connection] to bypass 'outmoded democracy'.

May all beings be happy
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
I am shocked that you all are shocked. Some of us here need to do there research I think. He is a Bilderberg! He is nothing but a puppet without the hand. He is going to be our next Prime Minister and it wont make a blind bit of difference becuase people are stupid the same as in the States and thinks that we live in a country where you actually vote for who you want.

We are voting for the lesser of two evils who both work for the same pay masters, just remember that and this entire thing becomes obvious. Im not saying it wasnt good what we did to his silly little blog, but still its not shocking to see the first thing out of his mouth was a damning of those "wild" conspiracy theories" and spends the rest of the video talking *.

Well, I suppose it was useful for confirming we read the situation right about "the next best hope" being "Blue" Twisted Evil

Voting? What for that?

Did anyone read his refusal to consider proportional representation?

yeah right.

I can say with absolute certainity that, if nothing else, Cameron is a spin face slapped on a dinosaur

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to watch about 17 seconds before turning it off.

The twat is a twat, that's about all I can say really!

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He thinks you can 'green' capitalism defying the laws of physics and get profits/something for nothing without any attendant impacts on the biosphere that sustains us, enough said really.

Maybe new labour could bring in PR to prevent him ruling with his minority when he wins by default at the next election.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameron... The man who think's it is 'Green' to cycle to work... with a convoy of cars behind him... and... Oh yes... nearly forgot... a couple of helicopters too!!!

This country has no imagination. The population vote for one party only to hate them after a few years, then vote for the other... only to hate them after a few years... but by that time they have forgotten how bad the first party were and vote them in again.

This has been happening since before the 2nd world war. We are in the 21st century now people!!! Time to get both the Tory's and Labour out.

No doubt when their dominance of UK politics is threatened though, they will come out with the same old... "The economy will collapse if we are not in charge of it" Bullsh1t ?

Come on the SNP... independance for Scotland with an Anti-War... Anti-Trident party. Maybe if we get that wish, our English cousins will follow our lead?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Bongo. Brilliant.

May I add:

They then say, nah I'm not really into politics !

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo is right! The last Conservative Government were awful; this Government is even worse, and Camerbafoon would be no better! They're all in the pockets of the big multination corporations and the NWO.

We need a Truth Party!

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo you raise some important questions there about motivation, a subject that I have yet to find a definitive answer.

Aware of the caress of power I am still perplexed as to why these people crave the drug.

If, as some of us speculate they are in the thrall of a global elite, why then do they play their game?

The threat of collapsing an economy is very real I would say. It has precedent, the mechanisms are visible, the banks are in control and their captive politicos know this.

So, why not just say no ? Take the chaos and let the next "party" take the flak ?

Both sides could collude to bring this about and stick two fingers up to whoever is pulling the strings. Forever.

Is is just the vanity of individuals that takes us down this path ?

Is their lust for power so pervasive that they lose all cognitive function ?

What do their spouses think of them ?

Their children ?

This poses the question about what they really do know ?

Assuming that their early years are motivated by ideology, how do they make the transition from political morality into power at any cost ?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, Dogsmilk, can you change your avatar to Cameron with creepy eyes?

If you want, I'll go zombie cameron for a bit.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello All....

BONGO is back..

Welcome back, Bongo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: