FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are we in the hands of Aliens

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Are we in the hands of Aliens Reply with quote

There have been thousands of sightings of flying saucers over the past 60 years from some of the saneist soberist individuals on the planet.

Are we providing food for aliens in the form of negative emotions, they are obviously observing us and using us for some purpose. WHAT?

Why do so many people treat this subject as a big joke?

Why do the PTB want all this war and civil unrest amongst humanity? - if I was rich I would devote my life to peace on this planet - yet they do the exact opposite and create wars, poison the air and water, engineer all the goodness from our diets to make us sick and then force us to take remedies that exacerbate the condition. ARE THEY UNDER ALIEN CONTROL?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

google video search= ufo the secret goverment

or just search ufo and then look for it if you havent seen it.

i dont know if we are controlled by them or not but i suspect it has a lot to do woth whats happening today than people realise. i suggest people watch it before dismissing it.

thats why there was a mass brainwashing...i mean ridicule campaign in history to shape our way of thinking on this.
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though this is an area of reserch I have studied in some detail, to find any kind of 'proof' is not easy. Many require tangible explainations with reams of evidence based research before they will go into traditionally unsafe research territory. The scientific method deos not always get the actual answer. As Seal sang 'We are never gonna survive unless we get a little bit crazy'

Once we gets our heads round the interdimensional aspects of life the universe and everthing, it becomes much easier to find possibility in the area of 'alien' forces at work. Who is to say that on a different frequency that all the planets of the solar system are teaming with life? It possible but not, as yet proven. That said we must be careful not to get locked into too much possiblity either or things may get a little too middle earth and that could lead to orcs running the show. The current team of managers are smelly enough!

For me a possible explaination for how we are affected by 'unseen forces' is that they are infact operating from a seperate dimension - perhaps the 4th? Perhaps also these entities, life forms, what ever they are, are infact aspects of ourselves? What ever they are it is quite feasible to me that they in some vamipirish type way actually latched onto human forms and then use them, a bit like 'possesion'. Weather part of the host's higher self or separate to it, the resulting effect is to in some way control the host being.
It is quite possible that beings or aspects of ourselves also operate in this way for good things to happen. Spirit guides?

I have always thought that it is pretty arrogant to look up into the night sky and think we are the only ones around. So the chances that 'aliens' are in some way involved in the game here on earth is very likely, esecially given the amount of sightings of unexpalined objects flying around the sky and in orbit above the earth.

I think that one of the cards that still may be played by our fabulous world management team, and quite soon, will be the threat to earth from an 'alien' source. This would play well into the hands of those with the finger hovering over that agenda button, and scare the * out of humantiy into giving more of our power away. If it did happen though I would be very careful about what I am being asked to take on board by the media etc - are they aliens or just the secret government posing as such? For this reason alone I feel it is vital to wise up on what has gone on the world of UFO's, secret knowledge, Roswell, Philidelphia Experiment, The Montauk Project and other supressed information. At least then one will be able to make an reasonably informed choice about what we are being asked to believe.

Does anyone remember the TV series called 'V'. This told a story where a race of lizzard beings came to Earth looking human and posing as friends but were actually quite a nasty bunch, infact they ate human flesh, nice!

I tend to keep this all on the back burner as possiblity. I don't let it get in the way of system busting in a 911 stylee, which is far more important to us all right now.

One thing is for certain the question of alien involvement is no joke
and rich or poor I'll peace for peace but not fight for it.

My name is Busta System
I am here to system bust

My name is thrusta shift'em
And shift this paradigm I must

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included

Last edited by Light Infantree on Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember back in the day when this was a 9/11 truth site...

Peace and Truth
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the entire Alien conspiracy was adopted/created by the US government in order to cover up the original Roswell crash.

Think about it, you are in command of a top secret military project trying to create a brand new hovering vehicle with flight characteristics that no one could imagine possible. If the russians got hold of this kind of technology chances are your nuts are going to be on the slab along with your job. All of a sudden one of your top test pilots gets drunk one night and crashes one of these projects into some yokels farm house. The media is all over it and you are * your pants. Luckily the media stupidly announces that its aliens, "THANK GOD!" you think, but dont admit to anything that will make them sceptical, just deny everything and the conspiracy theorists will go nuts over it. We may have to create a piece of evidence that could give credence to the whole thing also, call it Blue Book and black the whole thing out, that will drive them mad.

Hitler began development of UFOs during WW2. The American lead development of "flying saucers" was continued after Operation Paperclip procured Nazi scientists and America was able to pick up nazi projects where Hitler left off including what became NASA's space program aswell as Manhattan Project. The Nazi's had so many cool things in development you wouldn't believe it. Not to mention what must have come from giving Nazi scientists Nichola Teslas stolen research!

I think people fail to realise just how well all of this Alien stuff works to the advantage of the Military industrial complex. There are no aliens, there never was an "autopsy" and all of these sightings over the last 60 years consist of everything from spotting planes with landing lights to experimental TERRESTRIAL aircraft. Could you imagine if you saw the B-2 40 years ago!

Regardless of that, I believe there are flying saucers. I believe their flight characteristics are exceptional and really quite incredible. However I certainly do not think that they are extra terrestrial and these convesings within the Conspiracy theorist communit about Aliens and whatnot only brings harm to the truth movement as it reinforces the tin-hat stereotype and has no immediat effect on getting the truth out there.

added later - ed.

Link

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much as with 9/11 the only way we will discover the 'truth' is to demand disclosure from those in authority about what is known and go from there.

www.disclosureproject.org/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

and if ufo's or technology from such things exsist and played a part on 9/11? i agree it should'nt be in the foreground, however totally ignoring anything is not truth, truth means truth no matter what. i dont see anything wrong with putting it to people as long as it aint taking over the forum. for example if something cropped up that was evidence but it didnt fit with common belief should it be ignored?

ok then best go back to believeing the offical version of 9/11.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

So what do you suggest we do just sit here talking over and over and over about the speed of the towers collapsing? I think this site has probably covered each and every topic pertaining to 9/11 a thousand times over.

Or shall we just sit here in silence until Steven E Jones actually gets his * together?

Yeah, let's do that, let's just sit around saying * all because some whinging bloke with an oversized sig says so.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Stefan wrote:

So what do you suggest we do just sit here talking over and over and over about the speed of the towers collapsing? I think this site has probably covered each and every topic pertaining to 9/11 a thousand times over.

Well, we do have Mr Rodriguez coming in February. This is a good time to kick-start 2007.

The e-petition has now reached 400 and we will hopefully get some response from Mr Cameron!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight from the toilet bowl but what else are we to expect from 4U2P?

Take some of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

And then;

You might see some of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Elves

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
So what do you suggest we do just sit here talking over and over and over about the speed of the towers collapsing?

I suggest genuine campaigners get away from their keyboards (or certainly endlessly revisiting the same evidence and squabbling over the most controversial aspects of 9/11 research) and get out in the real world and engage real people and spread the basic information starting with Press for Truth and case presented by DRG and save discussion of UFOs, etc to another site or when you're kicking back after a hard days campaigning.

Short of ideas on HOW to campaign. See the campaign section for ideas, resources, etc.

As my contribution to this I'm locking this thread as it is too far 'off topic'
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: