FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mass Rallies in 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theplastickid
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Mass Rallies in 2007 Reply with quote

Hi we need to organise some massive rallies in London on parliment etc for 2007. Anyone have any news on anything or whats going on...
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An idea about organising University Student Bodies, like those during the Anti-Vietnam War Demonstrations across the world, is the way to go.

Hence 5th of February to 9th of February (@UEL) >>> first 911 Awareness Week totally dedicated to the TRUTH and rallying students and lecturers to the cause.
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking into rooting out terrorist headquarters and similar buildings here in London (to help prove the irony of the 'war on terror', and that the state harbours and protects their terrorist operatives). So far I have located an LTTE HQ in SE1, Brixton and Finsbury Park mosques affiliated with MI5 (Webster Tarpley's book synthetic terror covers this in more detail), and I am hoping to unearth more groups soon.

Last edited by sr4470 on Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Mass Rallies in 2007 Reply with quote

theplastickid wrote:
Hi we need to organise some massive rallies in London on parliment etc for 2007. Anyone have any news on anything or whats going on...

Sadly the cops, using SOCA, have basically shut down the idea of protest in central London.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sr4470 wrote:
I've been looking into rooting out terrorist headquarters and similar buildings here in London (to help prove the irony of the 'war on terror', and that the state harbours and protects their terrorist operatives). So far I have located an LTTE HQ in SE1.

Your assertion is true though the message is hard to convey in a way that would be understood.
Could you explain LTTE HQ?

sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
sr4470 wrote:
I've been looking into rooting out terrorist headquarters and similar buildings here in London (to help prove the irony of the 'war on terror', and that the state harbours and protects their terrorist operatives). So far I have located an LTTE HQ in SE1.

Your assertion is true though the message is hard to convey in a way that would be understood.
Could you explain LTTE HQ?

LTTE stands for Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, a group internationally listed as terrorists, according to most sources I've read responsible for the deaths of 23,000 people since they began their campaign in the 80s. HQ = obviously means headquarters.

Edit: There were some protests a while ago over it (1998), see the pictures here:

http://www.sinhaya.com/TonyBlair1.html

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody tell me why people still think we need permission to excercise freedom of speech?

A march on the Parliament would pointless in my view. A march on Television Networks would be better seeing as it is the media who are helping the government with regards to a blackout of 9/11 stuff.

We need to build something up slowly, starting with grass roots campaigning. Form a conspiracies club in your area. get many members with many views about many conspiracies. It is important to get as many truth seekers as possible. Lets say that all the 9/11 truth seekers marched on London with maybe 100,000-200,000 marching (very rough estimate). this would be quite a small march. But if the campaign was for truth for all major conspiracies AND the Iraq war we could be talking 3,000,000 people marching.

Just because someone doesn't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, doesn't mean they don't believe the Diana conspiracy. so each person would be marching for their own conspiracy but Ultimately marching for all Truths.

We need a strategy for starting this up first, beginning with local campaigning and getting as many new people in. If we had a main site which offered free membership then all new conspiracy believers gathered from local campaigning can be pointed to the main site. This is how we can track how much the campaign is growing.

But this must not be limited to the UK, the same set up and strategy must also take place in the US and other countries who want to come aboard.

The campaign should be given adequate time to grow, whilst not taking too long to get a decided on figure of marchers. Advertise in your local papers (if they let you) about your group/club. Find somewhere where you can show the 9/11 etc programs.

If there is 100,000 of us who believe and want to do something, and say in 2 months each of us had found 10 new believers thats 1,100,000 towards the march already.

Hell I've never done anything like this before so it probably doesn't sound like a good idea but hey its mine so let me know what you think.

I have recently bought a domain name:

www.dudewheresmynews.org

I want to start a campaign up asap, but am unsure of a name for it, I have:

www.callfortruth.org or
www.callformediatruth.org

Do either of those sound any good to you guys?

I can get very cheap hosting with every feature so the site can be as good as we want it.

Ade.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't always need to be London does it? There's elections in Scotland next year so I'm sure there will be opportunities there.
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grass roots so local demos would be good. sustained. build from the ground up
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good way to raise the 911 truth question would be to do a few moves such as those carried out by 'fathers for justice'.

Anyone fancy dressing up as superman and unveiling a 911 truth banner somewhere prominant?

Marches will come in time but for the present I feel that we would not get enough people to make any real impact. I was on the antiwar march in london before the gulf war and there was an amazing turn out for that, yet somehow the media did not give it any real coverage.

911 truth boat up the Thames?
Banners towed by light aircraft?
Mobile bill boards driven through large cities?

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: