FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He can't be alone.Can he?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: He can't be alone.Can he? Reply with quote

What do we make of Norman Baker? He must have backup in the house to even stand up and ask this kind of question. The Bilderberg group as we call them are not part of our democratic process and do not answer to the voting public so Mr baker is well within his rights to stand up in the house of commons and demand information as to whether a senior member has attended this "secret" meeting of these strange archaic people.

I am also interested to know if this this is a valid point to bring up in this forum. I know some of you have looked into these meetings of people who hold positions of power. Is this democracy?

http://www.infowars.net/articles/january2007/110107Bilderberg.htm

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like the wording of the question intentionally lets Brown of the hook, asking his involvement since 1997 (his documented visit being in '91 and another possible in'95) so like blair he may answer that he has had no contact, and the issue vanish, the public feeling that are leaders are indeed under the scrutiny of tough questions from their peers.
This is probably why they ceace contact with such quasi-public organisitions once gaining positions of power, their grooming continuing in much more shadowy meetings after this.

It may well be that the bilderbergs act as a veting and stepping stone group for unwitting public figures to be converted to the cause, from whence they truely become franchises of the NWO
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi peloloco

Bilderberg meetings and any other gatherings of the British and global elite secret or otherwise is certainly relevent for this forum
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
It looks like the wording of the question intentionally lets Brown of the hook

So is he not to be trusted? If not him who in our government is aware and on the right side?

I think it is better to have somebody address the issue in parliment than not. There is an terrible silence about this from the main stream media.

I work in London and every night I run the gauntlet of low paid minions aggressively giving away these new evening papers.

They now have to give away the propaganda

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
It may well be that the Bilderbergs act as a vetting and stepping stone group for unwitting public figures to be converted to the cause, from whence they truely become franchises of the NWO

Or perhaps they're the interview/s for the job/s? Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: