FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 Truth Totnes - Full Web Site Makeover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: 911 Truth Totnes - Full Web Site Makeover Reply with quote

The Totnes Truth Group's Web Site has had an overhaul, so it is now php driven, and will have more updates and news about local campaigns and events in the South West.

www.911truthtotnes.com

Pete J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: nice site Reply with quote

Very nice site ! I can't believe you guys are so busy for such a (relatively) tiny place.

It would be good if the laws of demography meant that 9/11 awareness and activism was linearly proportional to a community's population, with Totnes in Devon being the baseline Wink

I visited Totnes once - for one night in the Spring of 1989. My sister (from Glasgow) was doing a percussion course at Dartington music college. A very beautiful part of the world I remember.

Congratulations on the site. Looks like some people have been doing a lot of work there.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats excellent Chris.

I agree Pete J if only "the laws of demography meant that 9/11 awareness and activism was linearly proportional to a community's population, with Totnes in Devon being the baseline"
The country would be saturated, i swear they have summin special in the water down there. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: