FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

link to freepress international - holographic....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: link to freepress international - holographic.... Reply with quote

http://freepressinternational.com/56-airborne-holographic-projector

if the technology is there this no planes stuff might have something.

stav

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holograms are made of light, and therefore will always EMIT light (so they are brighter than their surroundings). No quantity of technical jiggery pokery or advanced technology can change that fact.

The planes also cast shadows, produced thousands of watts of sound, had high and lowlights from the sunshine, and got darker when under the shadow of the smoke.

Unless you are proposing 'they' used devices which manifested solid matter in the shape of a plane? That would do it...

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Holograms are made of light, and therefore will always EMIT light (so they are brighter than their surroundings). ...

I have made this point before.

Permit me another *sigh*

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Fallious wrote:
Holograms are made of light, and therefore will always EMIT light (so they are brighter than their surroundings). ...

Permit me another *sigh*

Aye, it was you who made me realise.. it's a fairly fundamental part of making a hologram ain't it Very Happy ?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think it was a hologram but now believe there was nowt

sweet fa - just explosions with a plane inserted using cgi
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ really??
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I used to think it was a hologram but now believe there was nowt

sweet fa - just explosions with a plane inserted using cgi

How enlightened of you.

The planes also cast shadows, produced thousands of watts of sound, had high and lowlights from the sunshine, and got darker when under the shadow of the smoke.

^ ^
>' '<

Please allow me to introduce, WTFKitty. She's been so excited to meet you.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
rodin wrote:
Fallious wrote:

Permit me another *sigh*

Aye, it was you who made me realise.. it's a fairly fundamental part of making a hologram ain't it Very Happy ?

And it's me who is the sound man too - you are da one into light I think - ya kno pixals an' all ... Very Happy

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't believe the amount of energy people are expending on the NPT, proving it or disproving it. At this stage it's merely a distraction.

I've said it before, we don't have to prove what happened (though many of us are curious) to the general public, we just have to explain in theories and words they understand how the official account is not feasible.
anna123
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simpler the better,please. Smile
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was merely adding a link to something which some ppl believe in, isn't the art of investigation looking at all reliable infomation and taking it from there.
i am not a no planer but the video where the "nosecone of the plane" coming out the other side of wtc doesn't add upto me. nose cones on planes dont do that.
also i know for definate that there was no plane at the pentagon,from a very reliable source. so on some aspects there was no plane.
wtc is different tho there is so much evidence for planes but as i said if the video where the nosecone emerges through wtc is not doctored it does not add up.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stav wrote:

i am not a no planer but the video where the "nosecone of the plane" coming out the other side of wtc doesn't add upto me. nose cones on planes dont do that.

Quote:
wtc is different tho there is so much evidence for planes but as i said if the video where the nosecone emerges through wtc is not doctored it does not add up.

Who said it's a nose cone? Why have you assumed it is? As you say, nose cones don't do that, so alternatives - such as tanks, engines, liquid, office or utility equipment etc should be considered first and more likely... My money is on it being an exploding engine. It exists at the right place and is the epicentre of the fireball.

- It's obviously not a hologram, because it firstly would be stupid to place it there and secondly would show the symptoms mentioned above Smile

- It's also obviously not a CGI insert because (in the NPT mind) this was a POST live stream rendered film, so placing it there would again be pointless and virtualy impossible to do by accident.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: