FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rethinking 9/11 & The 7/7 Connection: Conference 19Nov20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ants
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Rethinking 9/11 & The 7/7 Connection: Conference 19Nov20 Reply with quote

Rethinking 9/11 & The 7/7 Connection - The Dancehouse Theatre, Manchester

On Saturday 19th of November The Dancehouse Theatre, Oxford Road, Manchester [UK] will host a conference asking pertinent questions regarding the events in and around September 11th, 2001 and those of the July 7, 2005 - the London bombings. The event will begin at 7:30pm [GMT] £3 at the door. Advanced tickets are available on (+44) [0]161 237 9753. The venue can be found here: www.thedancehouse.co.uk

Rethinking 9/11 & The 7/7 Connection - presented by Ian R. Crane

".....history cannot be permanently falsified; the myth cannot stand up to the scrutiny of research; the sinister web will be brought into the light and torn to pieces, however artfully it has been spun."

The above quote is taken from an academic paper published in 1915 by Dr. Jakob Ruchti. An observation that is arguably even more pertinent today than it was almost a century ago!

Ian has spent many years researching Comparative Mythology, Spirituality and Changes in Individual and Collective Consciousness (The Awakening Process). Ian's research focused initially on the spiritual and esoteric teachings of ancient Egypt but the scope of his research expanded dramatically when a planned four0week trip to Central America turned into an intense seven-month investigation of Mayan spirituality and cosmology in Guatemala, Honduras and Belize.

Ian has more recently turned his attentions to studying the geopolitical webs that have been spun since the events of 9/11; with particular focus on US hegemony and the US agenda for control of global oil & gas resources. A few weeks after the events of 7/7, Ian's research has already indicated that the official version of the supposed 'Terror' attacks in London, "....cannot stand up to the scrutiny of research...." As events continue to unfold, Ian does not offer specific answers but he does raise some very important and disturbing questions.

Prior to 'escaping' from what Ian describes as his 'total immersion' in the material world, he enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunication and international oilfield services. A career that provided the opportunity to live and work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East and the USA.

Today, Ian is the proprietor of www.spiritualalchemy.com an on-line resource for esoteric, spiritual, philosophical and mythological literature. A parallel website, www.politicalalchemy.com will be launched later this year to contribute further to the challenge of ensuring that the, "....sinister web will be brought into the light and torn to pieces....."

For (slightly) more info click link www.anthonybeckett.com/july7.html (includes map link)

Otherwise... The event will begin at 7:30pm [GMT] £3 at the door. Advanced tickets are available on (+44) [0]161 237 9753.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is excellent stuff and the only widespread continuing coverage of 7/7 offline apart from Keith's leaflet and the Namaste articles
Adrian
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Other events Reply with quote

Ian's other events are listed here -

http://www.officialconfusion.com/events/events.html

http://www.infowars.net/~officia/events/events.html

I will be attending the event in Bath 29th November
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Namaste articles Reply with quote

What are the Namaste articles, please?
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Namaste articles Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
What are the Namaste articles, please?

They focus on the Menezes killings actually - Namaste magazine - I'll give you a copy next time Jane
Btw what a struggle it is to get your message into Indymedia these days
It's taken a full 24 hours to get a working announcement of the 14th December Hamara Centre meeting on to Indymedia UK and its events calendar
I wonder if it will still be hidden
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Publicity Reply with quote

Yes, it is difficult getting publicity about our meetings in general - it seems like one strep forward ten steps back to me!

I noticed yesterday that most of the shops along Dewsbury Road I gave the flyer advertising the meeting tomorrow night have not displayed it. My friend who seemed to be waking up a little from her slumber and wanted to come to the meeting seems to have changed her mind...I could go on!

I shall return to the computer shop (the one that was raided by the police) on Dewsbury Road this lunch time. I was surprised not to have had any response, apart from from yourself, to my comments about the leaflets the guy in the computer shop had been handing out (prior to the 7/7 events) from the solicitors advising Muslims not to feel coerced into acting as MI5 agents - and that he felt this is why his shop had been raided - this and maybe because he was distributing (I believe) the DVD "Confronting The Evidence"! I am unsure at the moment whether people on this Forum already knew this or have not read what I've written about it. I am also disappointed that the solicitors have not so far responded to the emails I sent them over the weekend.

However I shall go back to the shop today - the owner seemed a nice man. If information was already being handed out warning Muslims (maybe particularly young males) to watch out for members of MI5 trying to "recruit" them before 7/7 and that may well have been what happened to those boys (or something like it) we definately need to get hold of more "facts" concerning this! I will ask David Shayler what he things of all this tomorrow night!

Watching "The News" about what has been going on in Australia (I don't know the full "facts" here really, I'll admit) reminds me of the fears I have had for some time that hatred was very slowly being stirred up against Muslims, this plus ignorence (maybe all round) could have drastic implications - this appears to be manifesting in Australia which a Black friend I used to have several years ago always said was a very Racist country where he never wished to visit! (not sure how true this statement is!)

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: how they make it dificult for us Reply with quote

The forces of cover-up do their darndest to make it difficult for us. This appears to be intensifying and so we should be encouraged by it. We should remember Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860) :

*All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.*

I think we are beginning to move from the ridicule stage to the violently opposed stage.

I understand Keith had a lot of problems recently arranging David and Annie's tour in Scotland. Various venues cancelled prearranged bookings.

Ian Crane recently turned up to give a talk at a hotel in Torrington to be told by a rather embarrassed manager they had had to cancel to event. It'll be interesting to see whether the hotel will pay the bill he sends them for all his wasted expenses.

Belinda had experience of church halls cancelling or refusing to let their premises to us in September.

In London, the venue booked for Jimmy Walter's May/June events cancelled, but we were fortunate enough to find Friends House was not booked for the relevant dates. We have not yet experienced a cancellation from a Quaker venue, I'm glad to say. Hopefully Quakers are less nobblable than most.

In Cork, Ireland, a couple of weeks before it was due to take place the university cancelled the booking for the conference with international speakers which Morgan had arranged. The joke is that the event was moved to the Comedy Club, but it probably meant that a certain degree of kudos was lost and that certain people then did not take it sufficiently seriously to turn up.

I have recently experienced evidence of deliberate tampering with e-mails. So they're definitely beginning to take us as a serious challenge, folks. We should feel complimented.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: