FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HUSTLER MAGAZINE - “WAS 9/11 AN INSIDE JOB?” - Critique

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: HUSTLER MAGAZINE - “WAS 9/11 AN INSIDE JOB?” - Critique Reply with quote

View a Copy of the Hustler Article here:

http://911blogger.com/node/5437

http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=hustler

===========================

HUSTLER MAGAZINE - “WAS 9/11 AN INSIDE JOB?”
CRITIQUE / REBUTTAL

Compiled by Andrew Johnson
Using Comments supplied by
Judy Wood, Morgan Reynolds, Jeff Strahl and Veronica Chapman
Jan 11 2007

This article is a response to the article published in the March 2007 Issue of the US Hustler magazine, pages 36 & 37. (Pages 37 – 40 contained additional material about the Loose Change film and Alex Jones, which will not be addressed here.) Whilst we are pleased that Hustler magazine has given further exposure to the information about why 9/11 must have been an “Inside Job”, we felt it necessary to point out certain inaccuracies and ambiguities in the article.

1. Article - Page 36

1.1. “NEW SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!”

This statement is not really correct. Even Steve Jones’ paper, on which the article primarily focuses, is over 1 year old. Further, scientific research has been posted on the Internet for much longer (for example, an analysis of the freefall times of the WTC Towers’ debris)

1.2. “Researchers say that the speed, force and evenness of these clouds indicate Controlled Demolition”

This is only one factor in the discussion of controlled demolition. More important factors are (a) The speed of destruction of the buildings (not the clouds) (b) The symmetry of the destruction of the buildings. (c) The orderly destruction of the buildings (i.e. in one continuous sequence not as a set of discrete events). Also, the buildings were pulverized in mid-air, while falling - they did NOT "collapse", as seen with other conventional demolitions.

1.3. “… physicist Jim Hoffman”

Jim Hoffman not a physicist – he is a software engineer based in Alameda, California, who has worked in mathematical visualization. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Hoffman)

1.4. Bottom right picture – “researchers say cutter charges like the one pictured above severed the WTC load-carrying columns”

Prof Steve Jones is the main proponent of this idea. When his paper was first published, it drew a number of supporters. However, further consideration and analysis of this idea has raised a few questions.

Professor Judy Wood has pointed out that 8 devices per beam may be needed - one on the inside and one on the outside, one each for the 4 faces of the box columns. Then, there were columns that had more than 4 sides (a box beam with a center piece as well). Also, Prof Jones contends that a certain patented device was used to enable the thermite to make horizontal or vertical cuts, even though it normally works in the vertical direction and with the force of gravity. There is no record of such a device ever being used, and Jones admitted that in order for it to be used on columns which are 4 inches thick, two devices would have to be used on each side. How would such devices be attached? Also, how could a 'thermite detonation' - on each side - be accurately timed?

There is also the question of reliable ignition, and the slow mode of action of thermite, a real problem given the need to time the demolition very accurately to make it look like free fall. At least one of Jones's buddies, Nicholas Newton, has contended that thermite was burning for 5 minutes before demolition.

Jones states that large quantities of molten metal were observed in the rubble piles, but does not say where these reports come from.

1.5. Collapse (destruction) times quoted from NIST are incorrect.

“NIST estimated the elapsed times for the first exterior panels to strike the ground after the collapse initiated in each of the towers to be approximately 11 seconds for WTC 1 and approximately 9 seconds for WTC 2…” (http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm )

2. Article Page 37

2.1. “Judy Wood, a mechanical engineer”

Judy Wood is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering who has advanced degrees: Ph.D. in Materials Engineering Science, from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics, Virginia Tech, 1992
M.S. Engineering Mechanics, Virginia Tech, 1983, B.S. Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Virginia Tech, 1981

2.2. “At the forefront of ST911’s research is Steven Jones…”

Steven Jones has now resigned from ST911 due to disagreements about the application of the Scientific Method to different strands of research. He is essentially therefore, at the forefront of STJ911 (or S911TJ), not ST911. Also, he was unknown in the 9/11 Truth Movement until late Summer '05,

2.3. “In a recent paper Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Collapse…”

The paper was originally published in August or September 2005, so is not that recent, and has now been re-titled “Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse”.

2.4. “…reveals yellow to white hot molten aluminum dripping from the South Tower just before its collapse”

The picture of molten metal is a still from a video sequence of uncertain provenance - there is no verified photographer, no chain of custody and obvious contradictions with the facts. NIST claims the pictures and videos were from Reuters and WABC-TV but who took the pictures? What was the chain of custody? Is there evidence of photoshopping? NIST acknowledges it "adjusted" the intensity of the photos somehow - so they were at least already doctored in this way. Perhaps it was real phenomena but we strongly doubt it because no heat source is specified. In the video sequence which Jones has used as evidence, the flow disappears prior to destruction of WTC 2 as the video cuts.

Jones suggests that “its precise color and consistency are good indicators of its chemical composition”. There are a number of problems with this. The color of molten metals is more dependent on the temperature they are heated to than the actual metal. For example, although aluminum is silvery and molten when heated to 600 deg C, when Iron is still solid, both Iron and aluminum glow reddish-orange at temperatures of around 1400C.

Additionally, the observed color of the metal will depend on characteristics of the video camera and how the video footage was encoded or decoded, so it would not be a reliable measure of the metal’s temperature, or its type.

Also, regarding the dripping metal. Jones has contended that it is iron mixed with sulfur, that somehow there was enough sulfur in the mixture to enable it to be in fluid form even though Jones claims the molten metal was at 650 deg C (aluminum alloys at melt at between 450-660 deg C) - way below the melting point of iron - 1538 deg C. Jones has never explained how that mixture could then flow over the aluminum cladding and not melt it, given it was hot enough to do so. Additionally, Jones has never stated just how much sulfur would be required to mix with iron so that the mixture would still be in liquid form at 650 deg C.

For the molten metal to flow as Jones has suggested, it would initially require some sort of reservoir for this molten metal to flow into, so what would have filled that role? Otherwise, why didn't it burn down through the floors, rather than flowing outward, through a window?

2.5. “In peer-reviewed research and experimentation…”

Overall, the peer review process of Steve Jones’ paper has been informal. To date, it has not been published in a recognized Scientific Journal. Additionally, well-qualified peers have publicly disagreed with some of Jones’ conclusions. (See Point 2.4)

2.6. “…Jones hypothesizes the thermite, commonly used by the demolition industry…”

Thermite is rarely, if ever, used to demolish buildings – because it is an incendiary (slow burning) rather than an explosive. It is sometimes used in clean up operations and some researchers have suggested that it may have been used in the clean up operation at the WTC (to deal with steel in the WTC debris, for example) rather than as part of the actual demolition.

Importantly, use of thermite alone cannot account for the level of pulverization / dustification seen both during the destruction of the towers and in the aftermath.

2.7. “Jones has also found evidence on preserved debris…”

Jones has never produced a verified chain of custody for any of his samples, so their provenance is uncertain. When questioned about this issue, Steve Jones has been reticent. Therefore all experimentation on the sulfur residue is inconclusive.

Similarly, for dust samples, Jones has stated that The chain of custody relates back to Janette MacKinlay. Steve Jones and Jim Hoffman visited her apartment by the WTC site in 2006 and collected dust samples which accumulated there over a period of several days starting with 9/11, during which she wasn't home. So, the forensic integrity of this evidence is weak and came almost 5 years after the event.

2.8. “Kenneth Kuttler and Gordon Ross, also Ph.D professors…”

Gordon Ross is not a Ph.D Professor, he has a BSc. Mechanical Engineering.

2.9. General

The article repeatedly uses the word 'collapse' to describe what happened to WTC 1 & 2. They did not collapse really, they were almost completely destroyed – i.e. a large initial amount of energy was involved.

The article has no mention of the “toasted” cars, no discussion of what happened to the “Bathtub” and it does not mention the amount of paper debris which was seen, despite the fact this should have burned up if there were explosives used.

The article doesn't discuss the round holes in WTC 5 and 6, and those in the street, nor does it mention the cylindrical holes in WTC 3. It does not point out that only buildings with a "WTC" prefix were destroyed. This destruction can be seen in pictures shown here:

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam4.html#Holes

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

By the way: I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing AT you.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very interesting

It would appear that there was no molten metal at all -----they made it up
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we can have these chats in the right context. Isn't that refreshing?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Now we can have these chats in the right context. Isn't that refreshing?

Fakes
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that 1 of the most interesting aspects of the Hustler article was that they exaggerated the qualifications of some of those who support Steve Jones' hypothesis and effectively reduced Judy Wood to a mechanical engineer.

I wonder why they printed it that way round....

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you're still a moderator Andrew.

Yawn

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I see you're still a moderator Andrew.

Yawn

I see you are still a first class banjo, Brown.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: good thinking Reply with quote

Andrew,
Thank you for a reasoned and lucid critique. The subtle exaggerations and diminishments of various persons' qualifications and status now leads me to suspect that the article has been edited to be appealing on a certain level to a targetted readership, namely that of 'Hustler' which I'm confident to assume that you, like I, and undoubtedly most of our colleagues here, do not yet have an annual subscription for.

I have become more and more interested and fascinated by the utter 'otherlyworldliness' of the 911 atrocity, admittedly since only a few months, really. However at this stage I begin to feel a little uneasy about the magnitude of this crime and about the mysterious perps and their influence. This unease arises, I think, primarily from the actual believability of some of those hypotheses which are on the wilder side. Given the number of facts which remain unaccountable for in the absence of exactly those hypotheses, some of which do appear to push the boundaries, as they say, I owe it to myself to at least try to consider them dispassionately.
If, for example, conventional explosives can reduce reinforced concrete to micron particle dust clouds, leaving rebar stripped of its concrete flesh like a thoroughly chewed chicken leg-bone, then I must say that I have until now not been advised of this. I have watched conventional demolitions, and, minor dustclouds notwithstanding, the concrete and/or bricks remain. Right there, where the rubble has been designed to end up. That is to say, in or around the footprint of the erstwhile building.
Therefore I am certainly unable to dismiss such theories that seek to explain that phenomenon out of hand, but I am also not yet able to say with certainty that I'm convinced of them in the way that I have become convinced of the absurdity of the official 911 story. That was relatively easy. I use the word 'convinced' instead of 'know' since a state of knowledge of any event is arrived at via personal involvement in or presence at, such events. I was neither present nor involved in any way with the 911 atrocity, and so I will never belong with those who really do know what happened.
But I may yet live to 'know' what happened vicariously, in the way that I know that the earth revolves around the sun, a fact of our reality that I doubt I would have appreciated without the benefit of the catalogue of prior human achievement in the fields of knowledge. And so it is that I confess that I expect to attain all such knowledge of 911 mainly through the work of others, my part then being to seek out and and try to analyse the results of their research(but not to ridicule). In this way I will build up a fund of facts which I can hopefully bring to the attention of those who are not yet aware of them.

Now that I have been attending this site for a while, it has become clear to me that there is indeed a real-time keyboard campaign of disinfo and so on being waged, presumably world wide. I have certainly begun to see it daily right here. I refer in particular to those who persistently post in a tone which is close to hysteria in their dogged determination to undermine whatever or indeed whomsoever it might be that currently displeases them.
This is a thoroughly educational period for me.

Let me now here express my gratitude to the organisers and moderators of this site one and all, without whose efforts, I for one would be very much more in the dark than I presently remain.

Greetings also to wokeman, who stepped forward to greet a stranger and newcomer to a meeting the other day, and drew me into the circle in a friendly and reassuring way, allowing me as it were to proceed to meet the others. I take it, by your recent postings, that you had a safe journey home. Happy new year, m'lad.

I will further take this opportunity to publicly express my confidence in Andrew both as a moderator and as a person who is genuinely seeking to discover and spread the truth about 911. Someone I hope to have the pleasure to meet one day.

Cheers Al..
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
and effectively reduced Judy Wood to a mechanical engineer.

Whereas she's actually a tooth engineer.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I thought that 1 of the most interesting aspects of the Hustler article was that they exaggerated the qualifications of some of those who support Steve Jones' hypothesis

Whereas you and Judy and Jim seem to be trying your best to downplay his efforts. Get over your bitterness's is all I can suggest.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

Classic Ally. You won't be able to stop that prick from coming through in your posts most aptly named poster of nineeleven.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I havn't read the article, but good on Hustler for carrying it.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The article has no mention of the “toasted” cars, no discussion of what happened to the “Bathtub” and it does not mention the amount of paper debris which was seen, despite the fact this should have burned up if there were explosives used

Would carefully placed explosives have burnt the whole building simultaneously thus destroying everything inside? Get a grip AJ.

What exactly did you expect from a single magazine article trying to get across the issues, cope with editorial demands and appeal to its readers?

I notice that you and many other moderators (John White excepted) make little attempt to discuss with the critics. I've come to the conclusion that you are not prepared to look into the details and so have less knowledge than them with which to argue. In your case AJ, you appear to just make stuff up. If you don't like the evidence you immediately rush to the most extreme theory, anything which will eliminate the need for you to think rationally and carefully and perhaps even learn something.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
If, for example, conventional explosives can reduce reinforced concrete to micron particle dust clouds, leaving rebar stripped of its concrete flesh like a thoroughly chewed chicken leg-bone, then I must say that I have until now not been advised of this. I have watched conventional demolitions, and, minor dustclouds notwithstanding, the concrete and/or bricks remain. Right there, where the rubble has been designed to end up. That is to say, in or around the footprint of the erstwhile building.

OK, here's a fact which the moderators may not have told you about. There was no reinforced concrete in the twin towers. Concrete was used almost exclusively in the floors and each floor was a poured slab being 4" thick (no need for reinforcement). As each tower fell, the floors would have turned to dust under the immense pressures in seconds, hence the pyroclastic flow.

I suggest you look at the footprint of each tower after collapse and compare it with the size of each tower before collapse. You'll notice just how clean the collapse was.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

I notice that you and many other moderators (John White excepted) make little attempt to discuss with the critics.

It is not difficult to show that this statement is false. Here's one example for you.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=45728#45728

James C wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that you are not prepared to look into the details and so have less knowledge than them with which to argue.

You are entitled to come to personal conclusions about me, but these have little or no relevance to 9/11 evidence. You have already stated you don't like me:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=28503#28503

Which also has no effect on any of the evidence I have discussed in the link above that one. In any case, it is very difficult to have a disapassionate analysis of evidence with posters who make statements like the ones you made in the link above.

James C wrote:

In your case AJ, you appear to just make stuff up.

Sure I do. All the time. I'd be glad if you'd show me where I have done this in relation to analysis of 9/11 Evidence and discussion.

Quote:

If you don't like the evidence you immediately rush to the most extreme theory, anything which will eliminate the need for you to think rationally and carefully and perhaps even learn something

Sure, you are right. Thanks for the advice. Might I point out that the critique above was only COMPILED by me. It was seen and studied by 3 Professors, 2 of whom contributed significantly to its content. Other contributors were a person from a software/programming background and further a person who is a Maths Instructor. So, they seem to be into making the same stuff up as me, which is nice.

Oh, and thanks for the vote of confidence a while back. Very flattering.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6328

(only just found it and it's been there almost a week - hey ho)

It was very thoughtful of Patrick to start it, and doubtless an altruistic attempt to protect the world from my hair-brained schemes and ridiculous posts.

It's at least the 2nd thread that's been started about the sanctimonious git (me) - that's real "9/11 Truthing" that is!

By the way, moderating is a tedious task and I am now spending less time doing it, esp as Willlie's tour is starting soon and I have been printing stuff for that. However, I have deleted about 10 porn spammers this week before they've had a chance to post anything, so that's some kind of contribution I suppose.

Anyway, the other moderators and me have agreed been working on a banning policy, so "watch this space".

Have a GREAT day!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: good thinking Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Given the number of facts which remain unaccountable for in the absence of exactly those hypotheses, some of which do appear to push the boundaries, as they say, I owe it to myself to at least try to consider them dispassionately.

Thanks Alwun for your excellent post - and the key point you make above. It often seems to be the case that when people like Prof Judy Wood stick their necks out (and have them hacked into) in public, they are asking people to initially try and dispassionately look at the evidence. Often, there is an expectation of people like Judy to answer ALL the questions that arise when, realistically, all we can do is TRY to answer A FEW of them. As all of us are VOLUNTEERS who have no authority and don't really get paid to do any research, readers are essentially left with no choice to make their own minds up.

There are a number of rude comments here (pretty usual) and most of them seem to be from people who are unwilling to reveal their identity. They are generally characterised in that they do not present specific evidence to rebut other points made.

For example, if they could provide evidence that the toasted car pictures were faked and that they were never there AND that there were in fact HUGE PILES (approx 12% of the height of the WTC) of rubble, then we'd have something to talk about.

We may never know who is and who isn't a "disinfo" person. Indeed, it is easy to be used as such without realising this (and this may have already happened to me).

All we can do is look at this with an open heart and an open mind and try not to create any more conflict than already exists.

Thanks for your other kind comments. It was good to read them after reading some of the other comments on this thread.

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that was a good post Alwun.

Andrew: That person from 'a software/programming background' has also been a Bus Driver, and a Till Tart at Sainsbury's. You forgot that.

(Oh, and a B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics & Electrical Engineering, but only a mere Second Class ... 'tis true!)

Based on the recently established "Hustler Principle", which upgrades Gordon Ross BSc., via "Floum Authority", to Gordon Ross Ph.D, it can be assumed that my own Ph.D must be somewhere in the post.

Right, OK, Trolls! Now, links to your own 9/11 Research if you please! Come on, chop chop, quick as you like. Put up or shut up!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew as I've said on several occasions you are guilty because of your association with 4U2P who is an out-and-out N0 Planer. Regardless of whether James C's claims are right or wrong you have been seen to push NPT, Beam Weapons and have on numerous occasions sided with 4U2P and other dubious characters that post here.

There's something funny going on with this forum I don't know what it is and to be honest I don't care. One thing seems to becoming more and more obvious to members here and that is that this forum isn't about 911. People who think they're clever are often the biggest fools.

I'm seriously thinking of giving up on 911 Truth and handing my own forum over to someone else. Judging by what's gone down here over the last few months I very much doubt this forum is benefiting the Truth Movement. I therefore conclude that to continue contributing here, in what can only be called a farce, can only damage the 911 Truth Movement. Is it not better to whisper a truth than shout a lie Andrew?

They say a wise man knows when enough is enough but Unfortunately some of us have to get quite sick before we realise we've had enough!!

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: good thinking Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Indeed, it is easy to be used as such without realising this (and this may have already happened to me).

More info please Andrew.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
(Oh, and a B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics & Electrical Engineering, but only a mere Second Class ... 'tis true!

Who gives a toss.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Classic Ally. You won't be able to stop that prick from coming through in your posts most aptly named poster of nineeleven.

Oh, less of insults please (and as ever that applies to everyone). I can confirm there is no evidence (you know like using the same IP addresss) to suggest that thought criminal is ally, so you knock that one off for a start

Thanks
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
There's something funny going on with this forum I don't know what it is and to be honest I don't care. One thing seems to becoming more and more obvious to members here and that is that this forum isn't about 911. People who think they're clever are often the biggest fools.

I'm seriously thinking of giving up on 911 Truth and handing my own forum over to someone else. Judging by what's gone down here over the last few months I very much doubt this forum is benefiting the Truth Movement. I therefore conclude that to continue contributing here, in what can only be called a farce, can only damage the 911 Truth Movement.

Can everyone please bear in mind that the Campaign has a new website, www.911truthcampaign.net, just about up and running. More content will be added shortly. Also, virtually every local group has its own website now. This forum is not necessarily representative of the what's going on around the UK.

The 9/11 Truth Campaign doesn't need to establish exactly what happened on the day. All we need to do is wake people up to the fact that the official story is a lie. Knock out this keystone and the whole edifice of the bogus war on terror will collapse.

Regardless of what circular discussions go on here, the movement is going from strength to strength nationally, with new groups starting up all over the place. We need to redouble our efforts as the threat of another war in the Middle East increases daily.

Regards

Annie

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Annie. I've got a question - why is 911truthcampaign.net using infowars as it's server?
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks to me as though Morgan Reynolds wrote that article, and that he and Judy Wood have managed to train a space beam on Jim Fetzer's brain.

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: if it looks like rebar..... Reply with quote

James C – Hi there. Sorry to take such a long time in getting around to demolishing your careless statements about the WTC construction and their ultimate "fall" as you describe it. Before I do that, however, let me comment on your opening patronising sentence –

Quote:
OK, here's a fact* which the moderators may not have told you about.
*my bold

Now, at first glance, you would seem to infer that I am able only to speak or write on the say so of the ‘moderators’. And the same at second glance. You have in fact chosen to insult me. No problem. I’ve been insulted occasionally by experts in the field, in the course of my short life. You are no expert, however. Your would-be barb falls a little flat when we read the very next sentence. –

Quote:
There was no* reinforced concrete in the twin towers.
*again me bold

And you claim to be an architect for twenty years.

I naturally was immediately chastened to learn that there was no rebar in the towers(according to architect James C). Luckily I remembered having seen several images of the aftermath with twisted, naked rebar protruding from the ruins at every conceivable angle. Have a look yourself.

and you can read here -

and here

http://algoxy.com/conc/core.html

No offence James C, but might I suggest that before you pick a fight, you should perhaps pick a few quarrels with those weaker, duller and more ignorant than yourself(if those criteria can indeed be met) in practise for challenging me in the crude and belligerent manner which you chose. I am quite able to acknowledge a valid criticsm, but not to be gratuitiously insulted. Makes me wonder about your pedigree, as it happens.

You go on to say

Quote:
As each tower fell, the floors would have turned to dust under the immense pressures in seconds, hence the pyroclastic flow.

I'm afraid that this statement does not hold up to scrutiny. The energy required to turn the concrete to dust could not also have been applied to the vertical collapse at the same time. Check on the 'conservation of energy' principle before you get back to me..

All in all, not a terribly cogent paragraph.

cheers Al..

Cheers Al..
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
alwun wrote:

OK, here's a fact which the moderators may not have told you about. There was no reinforced concrete in the twin towers. Concrete was used almost exclusively in the floors and each floor was a poured slab being 4" thick (no need for reinforcement). As each tower fell, the floors would have turned to dust under the immense pressures in seconds, hence the pyroclastic flow.

I suggest you look at the footprint of each tower after collapse and compare it with the size of each tower before collapse. You'll notice just how clean the collapse was.

They didn't "collapse" at all. They exploded, from the top down, with the ejecting fountain like debris wave continuing all the way to the ground, while offloading the vast majority of building material, at nearly the rate of absolute free fall, in nothing but air, from top, to bottom. It was the first explosive top down controlled demolition ever undertaken. But it is quite obvious that the buildings did not "collapse".

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: