FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conclusive evidence for no planes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Conclusive evidence for no planes Reply with quote

Ok Falleous, Snowy, John White and co - I challenge you to debunk this - see link below

NO WAFFLING PLEASE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6VbDLbVbDeI
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last question was left unanswered so it proves nothing and isnt conclusive. it debunks itself really no need to even try or it was poor editing.

correct me if im wrong but was that a plane in the footage?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Conclusive evidence for no planes Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Ok Falleous, Snowy, John White and co - I challenge you to debunk this - see link below

NO WAFFLING PLEASE

I've changed my mind and it's even simpler. I simply don't expect the plane to be visible.

I'll humour you, because this BS is gone from here soon.

Perhaps you could point out similar sized objects for me, even at the medium zoom? The north tower mast? helicopters? At the furthest zoom, the VAST towers themselves hardly take up a few pixels. What exactly makes you think a plane would be visible on film?

I remind you of the Naudet Bros first impact. Even in your screwy NPT 'recreations' the plane is hardly visible. These are comparatively small objects in a vast blue/grey sky.

Find some high resolution, raw footage.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Conclusive evidence for no planes Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

NO WAFFLING PLEASE

I've changed my mind and it's even simpler. I simply don't expect the plane to be visible.

Perhaps you could point out similar sized objects for me, even at the medium zoom? The north tower mast? helicopters? At the furthest zoom, the VAST towers themselves hardly take up a few pixels. What exactly makes you think a plane would be visible on film?

I remind you of the Naudet Bros first impact. Even in your screwy NPT 'recreations' the plane is hardly visible. These are comparatively small objects in a vast blue/grey sky.

You failed
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to critics corner.

*lolling at you from the credible theory forums*

Your movie isn't news, but your ultimate failure to infiltrate this forum with your BS theory certainly is.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Conclusive evidence for no planes Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Fallious wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

NO WAFFLING PLEASE

You failed

reading between the lines "you failed" proberbly means: you have a point you might be right but i cannot admit it, so ill go of and find more clips to make something of because being right is far more important than truth.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All NPT threads in general chat until the new section is ready please

(thread moved from News: TWSU3, how is it "news" that your challenging Fallious etc to debunk a film off YouTube again)

Last edited by John White on Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep you cannot debunk it ------you failed
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

de-bunking requires the existence of "BUNK" to start with.

NPT has no evidence that even comes close to being even as good as "bunk".

"Bunk3 n, informal, dated: Nonsense"

"Bunkum (also buncomb) n, informal, dated: Nonsense"

Your argument is hereby de-bunked as it does not even qualify as nonsense.

President Eisenhower 1961
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Yep you cannot debunk it ------you failed

Of course they failed. They failed because they are unequivocally wrong. I dunno what has happened. Maybe the devil got to them eventually.

Also, isn't it funny how the dialogue of the plane huggers replicates that of the general critic of the 9/11 truth movement? See below.

Quote:
TWSU3, how is it "news" that your challenging Fallious etc to debunk a film off YouTube again)
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Typical NPT logic Reply with quote

Yawn..... Rolling Eyes

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person that is sick to death of this sewer dweller? All this member does is constantly post dis-info and sh*t on good threads and turn them into slagging matches. This member is responsible for distorting and damaging this forum and should be warned that if they don't make an effort to be more respectful in their postings they will be removed. I'd just ban the member as he is obviously a liar and a disinfomationist.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Am I the only person that is sick to death of this sewer dweller? All this member does is constantly post dis-info and sh*t on good threads and turn them into slagging matches. This member is responsible for distorting and damaging this forum and should be warned that if they don't make an effort to be more respectful in their postings they will be removed. I'd just ban the member as he is obviously a liar and a disinfomationist.

That's the most polite post you've made today. Laughing

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does 42 minutes count as long enough to allow for a fair return of debunking the bunkiness?

Also, does the claim of failure to debunk in this case count as defacto admission of succesfull debunking on other occasions?

Otherwise, would it not be better to go "NPT IS INVINCIBLE!!!" and run around the room imitating a holographic plane?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

So why are you quoting Killtown if you believe all no planers are liars?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

That's the most polite post you've made today. Laughing

I try my best! Laughing

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Desperate little flower. Not everyone limits their posting to only information which corroborates their fragile world view. Some of us are big enough to even reference NIST and FEMA reports! Whatever next! ...It'd be like we were collaborating... in research!?

Last edited by Fallious on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Yawn Rolling Eyes

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
de-bunking requires the existence of "BUNK" to start with.

NPT has no evidence that even comes close to being even as good as "bunk".

"Bunk3 n, informal, dated: Nonsense"

"Bunkum (also buncomb) n, informal, dated: Nonsense"

Your argument is hereby de-bunked as it does not even qualify as nonsense.

AS I THOUGHT FROM YOU SNOWY -----100% PROOF WAFFLE
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

I have been reading a great deal of the content on here and I take my hats of to the moderators who have to clean up the mess of neanderthals such as yourself. I have also noted that one of the primary forces behind the polluted atmosphere is you Patrick Brown.

Patrick Brown, you are a * stirrer who is basically out to poach users from this forum. I ask the moderators to scroll back over this week's postings alone because it is crystal clear who has been the most provocative member. Go back to that forum of yours and take those toads, Fallious and Ironsnot and your underhand agenda with you and leave the rest of us in peace.

Goodnight.

Last edited by thought criminal on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Bored already! Reply with quote

Yawn....

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodnight... Yawn
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Cool Laughing .. Oh.. I mean, yawn...
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Goodnight... Yawn

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Huge Yawn*

Zzzz.........

*Snore*

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS I THOUGHT FROM YOU SNOWY -----100% PROOF WAFFLE
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the....

this is getting crazy, they post stuff that proves nothing or has faults, you ask them questions and get ignored. they start 10 threads a day on beams/NPT and expect us all to agree with them on their say so.

show some evidence for god sakes you want people to taken seriously yet for months we have had clips linked that prove nothing. you cannot argue your case without insults and do not explain why what we say is wrong you just ignore us and make a little remark that means nothing.

grow up! show some evidence and debate it. not show a clip of a plane that isnt a plane while grasping hold of the flimsiest thing in it and then personnally slandering everyone who disagrees. your losing you credibility if you had any left after months of this nonsense.

you avoid debate because its the only way to keep your fantasy alive.

no planes has got to your heads, its now about proving us wrong RATHER THAN SHOWING EVIDENCE AND DEBATING IT SO WE CAN SEE WHAT YOU MEAN! we point out faults with the theory you ignore them and then repost more nonsense saying the same stuff that got bobbed on in the other threads. address our issues for god sake point by point.

IT ISNT ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE OR BEATING ANYONE ELSE! so debate and stop avoiding the problems we see and explain with NPT and address them.

your arguements are getting childish, im sure im gonna hear this excuse soon "NPT is true because my daddy is better than yours so there" to explain away everyones questions so you can avoid them.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at the end of the film the guy says he accounted for drag on the plane, and it matched the flight path. he then says he thought he'd proved himself wrong.

he then says that he was left to wonder if the drag played a part in why the plane wasnt in view and then the video cuts of.

do we know the answer? was it drag on the plane that caused it? if not proof please of some sort of calculation at least, otherwise it debunked itself proving it must of been drag.

ignore my question if you like but it will prove how NPT'ers just avoid everything we ask and then will post a differant video in 2 months saying the same thing and so the cycle starts again.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, TWSU3 has ignored my question as to whether the challenge to debunk this film is a defacto admission that others have been succesfully debunked

The dodged drag question is obviously also there

Rather obviously, the guys assesement of where the plane should be relies on the assumption that the approach was at a fixed altitude exactly horizontal to the ground at a constant speed over several miles. Was it? evidence for that please: or the plane is NEVER going to be where he is predicting it "should" be

Once again, where is the original footage and not a low res knock off?

And theres a plane on this film

Other than that, this film is perfect evidance, well done everyone (yes, I'm being mildly sarcastic)

Why can't NPT theorists anticipate these drawbacks before posting this stuff?

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Why can't NPT theorists anticipate these drawbacks before posting this stuff?

Just by posting it they have achieved their mission, it making sense is in no way required (or even desired).

Zzzzz

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5842

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: