FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uk media broadcast how to make bombs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: uk media broadcast how to make bombs. Reply with quote

i've just watched the news on the bbc and they were reporting on the court case for the terror plot that failed on 21/7/05.

they explained the ingrediants needed to make the bombs they were trying to use, then explained how to mix them and also how to add things to the outside to make them more deadly ie screws ect.

what are they playing at? they have just broadcast to the nation how to make bombs which has put the public in danger if anyone watching didnt have this knowledge before hand who wished arm on others.

i am disgusted that they can broadcast how to make bombs and put peoples lives in danger. or was that its intent? i cannot believe they can get away with this. they should be ashamed.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush and Blair under pressure, the Israeli's want Iran smacked down ASAP = countdown the days to the next False Flag atrocity. This time with the finger pointed at Iran, of course...
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush stated clearly yesterday that Iran was supplying Iraqi insurgents with weaponry, whether this true or not I don't know.

However couldn't this alone be a pretext for war, or at least bombing? After all the USA attacked Libya in 1986 largely on the pretext of the Berlin disco bombing, and that killed but a handful compared to the toll exacted by Iraqi insurgents.
kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that BBC news report and i loved the way they explained how this was such a sophiscated plot and was not a copy cat mission of 7/7.

Then they explain how the so called terriosts didn't understand how to mix peroxide correctly. I didn't know either but now i do... Well done to the BBC for educating me once more.

I used to trust the news i received via the BBC but they are dreadful but no where near as bad as my personal favourite Bill O'Reilly... I mean that man needs a wheelbarrow to carry his balls around.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if porfanities are allowed but they are so deserved so here goes...

How could * Peter Allen interviewing Peter Power of Visor Consultants have listened to the fact that there was a simulation involving 'simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time and stations' and not make the connection????

Most in the UK have NO IDEA about statistics. We are trained to BELIEVE in co-incidence - or even fate...

Needless to say we did a tune about it @ the time called 'Precisely'.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* = f uckin g
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: