FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'In Plane Sight' removed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: 'In Plane Sight' removed? Reply with quote

I can't see it in the listed videos on the site, has it been axed? I feel it had many merits and, as Dave vonKleist said, it only dealt in facts not theories.

Has it been established that those twin tower plane impact point (to the upper right of in both towers)visible in daylight flashes/explosions were pre or post impact and also have they established what could have caused such bright flashes/explosions?
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: 'In Plane Sight' removed? Reply with quote

That's interesting. I read on the net that www.reopen911.org had been removed as well, Jimmy Walter's site. I was surprised, but I can't get to it, so maybe that's gone as well.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Bring Back the In-Plane site Video Link, Even if you don't believe in pods etc - It's still a good video Laughing
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:
Yes Bring Back the In-Plane site Video Link, Even if you don't believe in pods etc - It's still a good video Laughing

No need to take the p!ss Lilly Savage Rolling Eyes Where are these people coming from? putting words in my mouth?? Did I mention "pods"? The available photographic evidence suggests whatever hit the south tower did not have a standard 767 underside, yes or no?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
stephen wrote:

No need to take the p!ss Lilly Savage Rolling Eyes Where are these people coming from? putting words in my mouth?? Did I mention "pods"? The available photographic evidence suggests whatever hit the south tower did not have a standard 767 underside, yes or no?

Did it perhaps escape your notice that he was agreeing with you, and also diffusing a potential gripe before it was more seriously addressed? If posting an opinion in a thread is putting words in your mouth, then somebody needs to reign in their ego.

So tetchy...

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
stephen wrote:

Did it perhaps escape your notice that he was agreeing with you, and also diffusing a potential gripe before it was more seriously addressed? If posting an opinion in a thread is putting words in your mouth, then somebody needs to reign in their ego.

So tetchy...

So what is he/she/it LOL-ing at then? agreeing with me? do you have a sense of scouse irony? Did i mention "pods" first? Oh I give up!
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

=> South Tower Plane. The Evidence Revealed.
http://tinyurl.com/y2qm4t

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: