FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

24 Day 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: 24 Day 6 Reply with quote

You can look at this as more of a ‘guest' thread, than a permanent return as I found it worth comment.

Being British, we have to experience the usual lag that happens when a new American series is released. Consequently, using technology, I am well out in front watching the upcoming series of 24 Day Six that starts this coming Sunday on Sky One having downloaded the first six episodes.

If you don’t want it spoiled then look away now, but the basic premise is that having been released by the Chinese after 20 months in prison and enduring the most terrible torture, Jack Bauer is back, this time up against terrorists who wander around in the guise of suicide bombers.

This mirrors the London bombings perfectly, there are all kinds of borrowed plot lines, bombs on buses and underground trains. However, my point is, how much of this is simply entertainment and how much of it is designed to instill a sense of impending doom and panic? CTU use their big brother tools like satellites or they can patch in to any high st or shopping mall camera by simply slapping in a line of code and wallop, they have a close-up or someone’s face anywhere.

Are these TV networks covertly manipulated by unseen forces? I have never witnessed such blatant and intense influence of a TV programme, the underlying current is immensely strong and the message undeniable = you are under threat and these good government people are here to protect you.

Incidentally, having been tortured in China, deprived of food and also tortured again just after arriving back in the states, watch Jack out running around the streets like a tuned athlete, this after having a knife in his shoulder and a steel rod in his spine.

This is the most barefaced and unconcealed piece of controlling television I have ever witnessed. Interesting to see other people’s response.

If you watch past the end credits it also says -

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on this is that the mind control works both as propaganda and as a defence against future leaks.

I don't watch films often and was talking to a friend of a friend only this week when she mentioned the Da Vinci code.

I only know what I know of the Da Vinci code as a cover for real stuff that is going on, so I asked her what did she make of it.

Outlining the plot she mentioned that there was this group of scientists called the Illuminati who had this stuff called anti-matter etc etc

I froze for a second.

I then mentioned the historic record of the Bavarian lodge and then she froze.

Case closed.

I was mad - she had seen it on film. It was fiction.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6! episodes? Damn ill have to go looking for the last 2 Wink

I think this series of '24' is shaping up quite well, as per previous series it reinforces the governments terrorism FEAR but it also spotlights government corruption, abuse of power etc etc. Now this series has a long way to go but it seems to me it may well be heading to highlight false flag terror operations, lets hope so... Twisted Evil

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've done a few articles on this on pp. Heres one from weds:

Is 24 Propaganda? Is The Pope Catholic?
Talking heads omit fact that U.S. government, Neo-Con ideologues met with cast members to run PR for war on terror.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/170107propaganda24.ht m

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness me.

I quote from Laura Ingraham on the video at http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/170107propaganda24.ht m

"The average American out there loves the show 24. OK. They love Jack Bauer. They love 24. In my mind, that's as close to a national referendum, that it's OK to use tough tactics against high level Al Qaeda operatives, as we're gonna get. OK."

So, lots of people watch a TV show and that's "as close to a national referendum" ? As close as what ? A bunch of lazy worms shopping in Tesco ?

From that "national referendum" it's OK to torture innocent people who someone says are terrorists ?

We are further through the looking glass than I imagined.

Translation:

We've shown you it. You watch it in great numbers. It's policy.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"The average American out there loves the show 24. OK. They love Jack Bauer. They love 24. In my mind, that's as close to a national referendum, that it's OK to use tough tactics against high level Al Qaeda operatives, as we're gonna get. OK."

So, lots of people watch a TV show and that's "as close to a national referendum" ? As close as what ? A bunch of lazy worms shopping in Tesco ?

That Ingraham woman is extraordinary.
The American public loved Hannibal Lecter too - is that a mandate for legalised cannibalistic serial killing?
To actually say that policy should be influenced by the popularity of a fictional tv character...remarkable.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% mind control to instore fear and tell us who the enemys are and who the good guys are just like numerous films over the years, if you think about the plots.

also to hide stuff that is real if they portray the truth as fiction who will believe its the truth? not many and those that do are ct'ers or watch to much tv (so we are told).
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele

Quote:
Are these TV networks covertly manipulated by unseen forces? I have never witnessed such blatant and intense influence of a TV programme, the underlying current is immensely strong and the message undeniable = you are under threat and these good government people are here to protect you.

It's called predictive programming. Browse www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Alan Watt knows his stuff

Hang around BTW...

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say i'm a big fan of 24. You have to take the politics with a pinch of salt obviously.. as u should do with any big american film/series.
It's a shame middle eastern people are always presented as terrorists. but what ya gonna expect from fox?! Like that kid being defended by a white guy as not being a terrorist, just because he's asain.. but then it turns out HE ACTUALLY IS A TERRORIST!! .. thats pretty nonsense.

but really. if jack bauer was president of america, it would be a much better country! he don't take no * and won't be corrupted! no siree

i've watched the first 4.. didn't know 5 and 6 were available?!!!!
really good stuff. bringing up the issue of internationally illegal 'detention centres' (torture camps) and the injustice in americas pre-emptive policy on everything. obviously in reality, noone in the whitehouse has real morals about these things.. but atleast in 24 the corrupt side of the government is the main part of the story. with the 'good american' freedom loving types (president palmers bro, bauer and his close ctu pals) having to constantly fight against the bad 'uns. It's almost presenting capitalism as an unstable system.. greedy people constantly want more and more... a few thoughtful people constantly having to fight the system to prevent the corrupt elite from destoying western civilization.

I'm pretty sure season 6 is gonna be another false-flag terrorism related conspiracy story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: