FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

=> South Tower Plane. The Evidence Revealed.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: => South Tower Plane. The Evidence Revealed. Reply with quote

http://tinyurl.com/y2qm4t

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link explains exactly what those planes were:

http://911researchers.com/node/98
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video fakery? You've got to be kidding! Rolling Eyes

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:

If you think an aluminum airplane will glide into a steel/concrete building, then I should hope that you are kidding Embarassed
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First it will penetrate. Ever seen what projectiles will do in a tornado or hurricane, and in this case, were talking much much larger mass, much higher speed, and therefore much greater inertia.

Full speed CNN impact video
http://www.letsroll911.net/images/CNN-2ndTowerStrike-Pod-Missile-Sound -4.6meg.MPG

Here is what a mere splinter of wood can do to a concrete (possibly granite?) wall.

Second, were all the anomalies I pointed out (from multiple cameras and angles) in that presentation given in the OP "CGI'd" in? Gimme a break! Rolling Eyes

Where do you people come from, the Webfarian school of "video fakery"?

I know the no plane meme is hard to shake once it finds it's way into your frontal lobe, but please, step back and re-think it all the way through.

Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:

nope it was video fakery with holograms added to fool the people there which were planes but not planes. and quite often you get linked to video footage of planes to prove there was'nt any. well according to all NPT'ers if you bring there claims together as one. (not my views).

look a plane, wheres the plane? theres look, no a hologram hologram! theres nothing there , no there it is, i can only see it on t.v planes planes and no planes.... plan e planeeeeeeeeeee [malfunction]

*******************ERROR********************
your computer entered a metal meltdown
a report has been made, this programme needs
to shut down we are sorry for any problem coursed
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54, what are your thoughts on the linked presentation offered in the original post?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
marky 54, what are your thoughts on the linked presentation offered in the original post?

i find the NPT very confusing it changes all the time from holograms to nothing at all to seeing a plane to prove it wasnt one and video fakery.
i gave it a chance and still will if any proper evidence comes to light.
but when they keep contridicting there own theory how can you trust they believe it themselves. IMO theres no convincing evidence so far and dont think its very provable even if they were holograms presuming they can all agree on if it was a hologram, or t.v trickery with no plane at all that is. i dont think its the most likely scenerio for a number of reasons.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

If you think an aluminum airplane will glide into a steel/concrete building, then I should hope that you are kidding Embarassed

i suppose flying at 500 mph into mesh would'nt carve the object into smaller pieces passing through the mesh? i agree it is a bit strange but nothing that would stand up to prove a new investigastion is needed so far.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: => South Tower Plane. The Evidence Revealed. Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

i find the NPT very confusing it changes all the time from holograms to nothing at all to seeing a plane to prove it wasnt one and video fakery.
but when they keep contridicting there own theory how can you trust they believe it themselves. IMO theres no convincing evidence so far and dont think its very provable even if they were holograms presuming they can all agree on if it was a hologram, or t.v trickery with no plane at all that is. i dont think its the most likely scenerio for a number of reasons.

I meant the presentation contained in the original post! Forget the no plane nonsense. This (below). What do you think?

Headhunter wrote:

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intresting indeed if the data is accurate. why is it in the controversies section if it can prove the plane wasnt flight 175? planes hit the towers but that dosnt mean it had to be the flights in question if it can be proved to be the case.

has this post been mistaken for a no planer? i think it holds some important information if all the sources are credible. i think it needs more research though just to show more clearly the case it was trying to prove.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the one who put it together as a distillation of over three years of collaborative research. It's about as good as it gets. What I believe it shows, rather conclusively, is that the south tower plane was NOT flight 175, but WAS in fact some sort of Military variant of the Boeing 767 commercial airliner, and almost certainly, a Tanker plane, with additional capabilities through further re-engineering. It's concievable that such an aircraft was already in the arsenal of the USAF (though JUST, as the Boeing Tanker development cycle was initiated not too long prior to 9/11). I believe an accounting shell game was employed at the Pentagon to make one disappear, and that it was further reconfigured specifically for the 9/11 task at hand.

Think "Operation Northwoods" though in this case much much more advanced and complex. We're talking very high precision military aviation and explosives (FAE - fuel air explosive) technology being employed - a lot of work for a pyrotechnic shock and awe theatrical display, though absolutely essential to the script in terms of the fake cause and misdirection regarding the total destruction of the Twin Towers an hour or so later.

Think: What was the one video image played over and over again, aside from the Twin Towers destruction, on 9/11? And what was to be the prima face cause, employing the magical art of misdirection?

Now THAT, is one HELL of a fireball!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
I'm the one who put it together as a distillation of over three years of collaborative research. It's about as good as it gets. What I believe it shows, rather conclusively, is that the south tower plane was NOT flight 175, but WAS in fact some sort of Military variant of the Boeing 767 commercial airliner, and almost certainly, a Tanker plane, with additional capabilities through further re-engineering. It's concievable that such an aircraft was already in the arsenal of the USAF (though JUST, as the Boeing Tanker development cycle was initiated not too long prior to 9/11). I believe an accounting shell game was employed at the Pentagon to make one disappear, and that it was further reconfigured specifically for the 9/11 task at hand.

Think "Operation Northwoods" though in this case much much more advanced and complex. We're talking very high precision military aviation and explosives (FAE - fuel air explosive) technology being employed - a lot of work for a pyrotechnic shock and awe theatrical display, though absolutely essential to the script in terms of the fake cause and misdirection regarding the total destruction of the Twin Towers an hour or so later.

Think: What was the one video image played over and over again, aside from the Twin Towers destruction, on 9/11? And what was to be the prima face cause, employing the magical art of misdirection?

Now THAT, is one HELL of a fireball!

i recommend posting this in the general section where it will be view by almost anyone, you obviously know all the sources and how accurate all the info is if you put all this together (sorry thought you were linking to a forum with people you didnt know or something). i think it is very possible and does prove it but im still reading it and processing the information point by point at the moment.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911evidencebase.co.uk

also it might be worth posting here under evidence submissions
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. Thank you BTW, for taking the time to review the information, and please, if you feel it has merit, pass the tinyurl link around for it.
I want to get the views up in the 1000's for that presentation.

It's high time to take another look at the south tower plane, to analyze it's true purpose and nature, particularly in light of proof of CD of the Twin Towers.

Aside from the broad daylight destruction of the Twin Towers themselves, it is the single most recorded event of 9/11, and yet it remains largely unexamined, since everyone simply ASSUMES that that part of the story is correct, based on what we THINK we saw (Flight 175 hitting the south tower).

Again, please post that little link anywhere you please. Thanks again!

See here's the thing. The official story involves a simplistic trick involving Occam's Razor, along the lines of "the planes hit (we all saw them hit) and then the towers fell". However, if it can be shown that the plane that hit the south tower was NOT in fact, the original flight 175, then even THAT false premise falls completely apart at the seems. This is the genious of letsroll911's continued advocacy for this evidence in the face of some very staunch opposition, employing the label of "pod" and even going so far as to posit the "no plane" nonsense theories. Anything, to hide and to obscure what is "in plain sight".

I believe it's the missing piece in the 9/11 puzzle, tying the south tower impact, to the 9/11 War Games Operations under way that day, involving the use of LIVE FLY, simulated hijacked aircraft being flown as missiles into landmark buildings, ON 9/11.

You see, if you've got the buildings all wired up and ready to "fall down", and if this feat of demolition engineering requires the plane impacts to be successful (plausible)... well, you get the picture. There could be NO MISTAKES and no room for error. The whole operation was an "all or nothing" proposition.

Best,

Robert Rice
Headhunter

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work. I am not sure about the ordnance flash as plane hits wall - was that definitely before impact? It does look like something other than reflected sunlight. It is present on more than 1 camera so cannot be an articfact.

This should be posted in the main 911 Articles section right away IMO

Following the pilots for truth video I am leaning heavily towards a plane swap MO. I was already that way inclined after establishing Israeli presence among the hijackers - they would not willingly go to their deaths I think.

To recap - Israeli agents were on at least two of the planes. One of the hijackers had an Israeli accent.

Go Google.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You keep saying that despite it being totally wrong. The majority of the wall was glass. The plane simply passed thru the glass, and around intervening columns and beams. It saw NO concrete resistance at all as this was in the plane of travel (pardon the unavoidable pun).

Here we see light shining right thru the towers. You can clearly see the central core thru the windows...

You can only be one of 2 things

A bonehead

A shill

Which is it? Rolling Eyes

I just re-read you comment

Quote:
I should hope that you are kidding

English is not your first language is it? Rolling Eyes

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

The theories aren't contradictory, there's simply being refined. For instance, we don't use the term "hologram" anymore. It is quite possible that a real plane flew near the tower and veered off. But it's also possible it was a projection of some kind. Watch this video here:
http://911cgiwatch.blogspot.com/2006/07/total-immersions-augmented-rea lity.html

Also, NPT and TV-Fakery are two separate issues. TV-Fakery does not state that no planes hit the towers, it merely states the videos are of CGIs.
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You keep saying that despite it being totally wrong. The majority of the wall was glass. The plane simply passed thru the glass, and around intervening columns and beams. It saw NO concrete resistance at all as this was in the plane of travel (pardon the unavoidable pun).

Here we see light shining right thru the towers. You can clearly see the central core thru the windows...

You can only be one of 2 things

A bonehead

A shill

Which is it? Rolling Eyes

I just re-read you comment

Quote:
I should hope that you are kidding

English is not your first language is it? Rolling Eyes

Which are you? A limited-thinking nut? Or just a plane old dunce?

If a plane is going to be sheered into slivers by the steel then the steel would still be there! Go back to school
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: => South Tower Plane. The Evidence Revealed. Reply with quote

Further Proof of a CGI:

Look between the left engine and fuselage

The building self-heals itself !

Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are familiar with various types of photographic effects involving high speed video capture? That's what the "NPT" BS is all about really, and it's amazing how inept some of the "researchers" are.

http://www.letsroll911.net/images/CNN-2ndTowerStrike-Pod-Missile-Sound -4.6meg.MPG

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
Are familiar with various types of photographic effects involving high speed video capture? That's what the "NPT" BS is all about really, and it's amazing how inept some of the "researchers" are.

Your comment is total nonsense. You need serious help if that's how you think.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Headhunter

http://www.contrarianthinker.com/911.htm

@ Brooklyn

You are as persistent as you are wrong. For the last time I will answer you. If there was an ignore function you'd be first on the list.

The heavier parts of the plane did break steel columns. The wingtips did not, but they did break glass and dislodge aluminium cladding panels. Photos of the gash in the building clearly show it was made from something coming in, not an explosion. You will waste no more of my time from now on other than that time it takes to scroll quickly by any of your drivel. Goodbye.

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
@ Headhunter

@ Brooklyn

You are as persistent as you are wrong. For the last time I will answer you. If there was an ignore function you'd be first on the list.

The heavier parts of the plane did break steel columns. The wingtips did not, but they did break glass and dislodge aluminium cladding panels. Photos of the gash in the building clearly show it was made from something coming in, not an explosion. You will waste no more of my time from now on other than that time it takes to scroll quickly by any of your drivel. Goodbye.

If you can't see that the steel where the "wingtips" were were sliced, then you need your eyes examined.

It violated Newton's Laws of Motion for aluminum to pierce steel like that.

You don't want to be proved wrong so you runaway and hide?? Figures.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
First it will penetrate. Ever seen what projectiles will do in a tornado or hurricane, and in this case, were talking much much larger mass, much higher speed, and therefore much greater inertia.

Here is what a mere splinter of wood can do to a concrete (possibly granite?) wall.

Second, were all the anomalies I pointed out (from multiple cameras and angles) in that presentation given in the OP "CGI'd" in? Gimme a break! Rolling Eyes

I know the no plane meme is hard to shake once it finds it's way into your frontal lobe, but please, step back and re-think it all the way through.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ Headhunter

@ Brooklyn

If you can't see that the steel where the "wingtips" were were sliced, then you need your eyes examined.

if a large airliner isnt capable of leaving a hole in the building what makes you think a hologram is?
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ Headhunter

@ Brooklyn

if a large airliner isnt capable of leaving a hole in the building what makes you think a hologram is?

First, stop using the word hologram, it's not accurate. Second, if you can't answer your own question....
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:

You're not looking at all the information. The plane didn't show any signs of crushing, bending, or twisting. The fuel-filled wings and engines didn't explode on impact. The tail didn't snap off. In addition, there's no sign of plane parts in the hole.

Steel has much more strength than aluminum. An aluminum plane will not react than way when hitting steel columns (not to mention concrete slabs).

Headhunter wrote:

You really have no clue how to think now do you? Exactly what is that picture supposed to prove? I never said the front of a plane wouldn't penetrate a building.

Besides, that's a still photo, not a video. And the splinter has no wooden wings. There's no way to tell from a photo how the objects reacted during the penetration.

Headhunter wrote:

I have no idea what you're referring to or what that crazy sentence means.

Headhunter wrote:

Where do you people come from, Dunces-R-Us? You're only looking at the evidence that supports your real-plane nonsense.

Headhunter wrote:

You use pathological science, are you a psychopath?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ Headhunter

@ Brooklyn

First, stop using the word hologram, it's not accurate. Second, if you can't answer your own question....

firstly i didnt make holograms up i use the word simply because ive seen it used by NPT'ers . so if it isnt accurate please explain what is instead of leaving it to be guessed at.

i can answer the question a plane made that hole a real one. can you prove otherwise with no other possibilities?
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ Headhunter

@ Brooklyn

firstly i didnt make holograms up i use the word simply because ive seen it used by NPT'ers . so if it isnt accurate please explain what is instead of leaving it to be guessed at.

i can answer the question a plane made that hole a real one. can you prove otherwise with no other possibilities?

Okay, that's understandable about the word hologram.

If a plane would make a hole like that, it would have encountered resistance. In that case, the plane wouldn't glide into the building. It would show signs of bending/crushing/twisting etc. Also the fuel-filled wings and engines would have exploded on impact. The aluminum wouldn't meld into steel/concrete. Look into Sir Isaac Newton and his Laws of Motion. It's basic physical laws that cannot be broken. Only in computer animation could something like that happen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: