FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thu18Jan - WELLS SOMERSET - Occult 9/11 talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Thu18Jan - WELLS SOMERSET - Occult 9/11 talk Reply with quote

Due to limited seating capacity, the following event is by invitation only.
If you are interested in attending this (or similar) events, please send me a PM

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: food Reply with quote

Here's some food for thought.... errrrrr!
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/murals.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Report on Ian Crane's Occult 9/11 Talk - Wells; Jan 18 Reply with quote

I received the following Email after Ian Crane's talk in Wells last Thursday:

Quote:
Dear Al,
sorry you couldn't make it last night, you missed an incredible evening. Although there were just 20 people present, there was still one person in the audience who made a number of attempts to hi-jack the event. This idiot was dealt with tactfully & expertly by a speaker who had such depth of knowledge you have to wonder how he retains that much detail on such a wide range of topics.
I learned so much that I don't know where to begin. Ian opened & closed the evening by encouraging everyone to do their own research and not just take what he says at face value. Good advice but I'm sure that anything Ian includes in his presentations is checked and double checked. I get the impression that he could go so much deeper on each & every aspect of his talk but is obviously limited by time.
The audience were spellbound when Ian identified and explained the occult influences on some major historical events. Like so many things, it's so obvious when someone points these things out but as Ian rightly acknowledges, this is simply an indication of how successful the 'Hidden Hand' has been in brainwashing us into subservience. Everyone present resonated with Ian's observations on financial slavery and how easily we are persuaded to part with money we don't have, only to pay exhorbitent rates of interest for the privilige of using money that didn't really exist in the first place!
I will refrain from commenting on some of the most interesting things Ian spoke of because I cannot do them justice and would be in danger of misrepresenting Ian or giving the wrong impression. Suffice to say, Ian treats potentially difficult subjects (e.g. Zionism, The Jesuits & the Catholic Church), in such a way as not to cause any offence, even to the most sensitive of individuals.
All in all, it was a wonderfully enlightening and empowering evening and I can only thank you for securing my invitation.

(Name withheld upon request)

Sorry I missed it!

Al K Myst
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alkmyst

Thanks for the report. Shame I missed this - I would have loved to have heard the talk. Ian's always good value!

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: