FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My LOOSE CHANGE mail delivered DAMAGED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: My LOOSE CHANGE mail delivered DAMAGED Reply with quote

I just recieved my long overdue delivery from the Loose Change Store, which was a WHITe and Black Hoodie, a T-Shirt and the Loose Change Soundtrack; which is the best soundtrack EVER!! IT includes the tracks from Loose Change (1st one) and 2nd Edition, Recut, plus more. IT even has the music that plays on the the Menu Screen and the bonus Footages.

However, my mail came in a Clear Plastic Bag, as the actual package had been opened up, well ripped open up, the CD case had a crack in it, my clothing was covered in dust... hell... really angry, wish it was ME that opened the door on the mail man, would have pounced on him. Well, not really, would have had the opportunity to ask him how I could file a complaint and then chase it up.

Has anyone else here had their post damaged or opened up like this?
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,but your a Muslim and active so your probably under surveillance... they don't need a warrant if the package is 'damaged' I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: