FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK's 2nd biggest evening paper has full page on '9/11 was an

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: UK's 2nd biggest evening paper has full page on '9/11 was an Reply with quote

UK's 2nd biggest evening paper has full page on '9/11 was an Inside Job'
Report at 9/11 Blogger

http://911blogger.com/node/5722

Anyone over there see it?

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/liverpoolecho/news/echonews/tm_meth od=full%26objectid=18513424%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

9/11 was an inside job says Shayler

Jan 22 2007

by Paddy Shennan, Liverpool Echo

EX-MI5 officer David Shayler, who will be in Liverpool to launch the Truth Movement, tells Paddy Shennan what he thinks about the New York terror attacks

FORMER spy David Shayler doesn’t have a story to tell. He has a million. And a lot of them might even be true.

Talking to him was incredibly interesting – and not just because he reckons he could be bumped off by dark forces at any time, thereby becoming the UK’s own Alexander Litvinenko.

We spoke on the ‘phone because, well, you can’t be too careful. I certainly wouldn’t fancy getting in a car with him – he says he has suffered three suspicious, potentially-fatal road accidents, in 1997 (driver fell asleep), 2002 (rear tyre exploded) and 2005 (dodgy brakes).

Story continues Continue story
ADVERTISEMENT

Call the writer and activist whatever you want, but don’t call him boring. Because you’d be as wrong as wrong can be.

This is a man who worked for MI5 for five years, sold a story to a newspaper, fled abroad and, eventually, after being called a traitor to his country, jailed.

And now . . . he claims 9/11 was an inside job.

He has even been quoted (out of context, he protests) in a magazine saying: “Yes, I believe no planes were involved in 9/11 . . . The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes . . . Watch the footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Centre.”

more in the article. DAMN, he talked about no planes! Argh! Grrr.

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: UK's 2nd biggest evening paper has full page on '9/11 wa Reply with quote

Quote:
EX-MI5 officer David Shayler, who will be in Liverpool to launch the Truth Movement.......

Launch the Truth Movement? Excellent name for the people it will obviously attract, let's hope it catches on. Agreed about the no-plane aspect - instantly put by many into the same box as Icke and the lizards - daft thing to hit the uninitiated with. Thoughtless.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: UK's 2nd biggest evening paper has full page on '9/11 wa Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:
EX-MI5 officer David Shayler, who will be in Liverpool to launch the Truth Movement.......

Launch the Truth Movement? Excellent name for the people it will obviously attract, let's hope it catches on. Agreed about the no-plane aspect - instantly put by many into the same box as Icke and the lizards - daft thing to hit the uninitiated with. Thoughtless.

Not thoughtless at all, it's FACT.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a DISGRACE, for so many reasons I don't care to rehash them yet again. Rolling Eyes

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: UK's 2nd biggest evening paper has full page on '9/11 wa Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

Truth Party take Wormington-on-Sea from the Raving Loonies. Will they do the double and take Portmerion?

I have heard that Icke's 'Lizards' are a metaphor. Perhaps he isn't as daft as we thought.. speaking of I see criminal making yet another comeback tour.

Anyone else think Bono is pure Bohemian Grove?

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spamming NPT in the MSM again???

Surely not OUR DAVE! Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: