FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Loose Change 2' to be shown on Irish TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: 'Loose Change 2' to be shown on Irish TV Reply with quote

This is part of an email received from Morgan Stack of 9/11 Truth Ireland.

Tell any and all your Irish relatives and friends about it. Explain how important this film is. Ask them to video it, tell their friends to watch it etc.

I received confirmation today that RTE have scheduled Loose Change 2ed for Saturday night/Sunday morning February 11th 2007 at 12.15 AM. i.e. Quarter past midnight.

The time seems to have been chosen in order that the documentary gets as few viewers as possible. Nevertheless, we have come a long long way.

Most recipients of this email will have seen Loose Change by this stage – but the TV showing is great for those (primarily older citizens) that won’t sit in front of a PC monitor. Alert your Aunt/Gran etc.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good news, but i wish they were showing press for truth or 9/11 mysteries
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I place Loose Change higher than "mysteries" but agree that "Press" might be more productive as a first introduction to the issue.

I lived in Ireland for 2 years and only came back recently, I will let all my friends know.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: