FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Veritas official responds to e-mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Another Veritas official responds to e-mail Reply with quote

Reply below:

Dear Mr Noakes

Please forgive the delay in replying to your very interesting email. It is obviously an issue which deserves some closer attention.

I have forwarded this on to the NEC members for their consideration and will get back to you in due course.

I am away from today until 4 February 2007 so will not be able to respond until after this date.

If you are in need of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact either Patrick Eston or Howard Martin whose contact details are:

leader@veritasparty.com

and

deputyleader@veritasparty.com

Kind regards

Therese Muchewicz

Party Secretary, Veritas

----------------------------------
My E-mail

Dear Veritas

I thought I’d make you aware of some of the higher profile politicians now openly adding their voice to the ‘millions’ globally who feel that in order to lay to rest the claims by many of us that 9/11 was at the very least ‘allowed’ to happen, and at worst ‘MADE’ to happen, there needs to be an independent inquiry into the events of 9/11.

Here’s a link to some of them: http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Benn

Also maybe you should look at the latest Ask David Cameron Blog, for an indication of the feeling ‘out there’. We are not going away, in fact we are gaining considerable strength month on month. Maybe you should consider looking into it and voicing support for independent inquiries into both 9/11 and 7/7 as both have many questions left unanswered.

David Cameron’s Blog: http://www.webcameron.org.uk/ask-david/response Click on ‘read comments’ to see the response to his limp and dismissive answers.

I look forward to your reply

Regards

Martin Noakes

P.S I’m looking to place my vote somewhere and it will be with the strongest party willing to tackle this issue head on!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: